Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (26405 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by tosin2424: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am from ekiti and I know what is actually going on over there.The man Fayose was still talking like he was God in the eve of the day he ran away from ekiti during his last administration . Fayose will continue to blab and talk knowing within himself that he will soon run into hiding. Just wait and see if this will not be his case.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by zomby(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice way to practice for the future...I heard that a good singer in Jail is gold
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by victorv12(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one Fayose. APC and their protesting cohorts can go to hell!

My man Fayose is undaunted even in the face of persecution and propaganda against him. That's how you know a true leader.

Keep on exposing the lies of this dullardic Administration.

We love celebrating mediocrity in Nigeria. What's nice about what the governor has done?
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by fallout87: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2016
rabex123:
when he gets to court let him present this clip ad evidence of his innocence...gullible nigerians.

You voted a man who destroyed Nigeria as a nation, economy and a power 30 years ago, back into office when he had shown not one ability of growth or an increase in leadership or economic education......

... yet he is the one who is gullible?

my friend shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / Edo Bans Night Grazing And Carrying Of Arms Because Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes / Latest States Debt Profile In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.