Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala (16985 Views)

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
THE END OF A BRAVE JOURNEY

MY DEAR FRIENDS/NAIRALANDERS
“I thank you all for turning out en-masse for the Mr Nairaland 2016 Elections.
“Prior to the commencement of campaigning, I promised my friends, supporters and sympathisers of a fair and hate free campaign from my humble self and my loyal team, I have kept my word. I have also expanded the space for all willing nairalanders to participate in any Nairaland contest no matter what people feels or say about you. That is one legacy I will like to see endure.

“Although some people have expressed mixed feelings about the semi final results announced by the organisers, I urge those who may feel aggrieved to please sheath their swords for my sake and allow peace to return to Nairaland (romance section in particular).
“As I have always affirmed, the unity, stability and progress of our dear nairaland is more important than anything else.

I congratulate all my friends and supporters for successfully going through the process of the election since monday with the commendable enthusiasm and commitment that was demonstrated all over nairaland.
“I also commend Mr seun osewa and the contest organisers, especially DYGEASY, for their role in ensuring that the elections were mostly peaceful and accusation-free.

“To you all that supported and voted me, I thank you for your support and votes. Today, team kinginvahala should be celebrating rather than mourning. We have established a legacy of transparency and a hate free and fair election.

We must stand together as one and look to the future with renewed optimism.

“I thank all nairalanders and my supporters in particular once again for the great opportunity I was given to contest and the unconditional love I got from you all.

“I wish to convene my personal best wishes to every other contestants that were part of this contest and those in the finals.

On this note I hereby announce that I wasn't able to make it to Saturday's final, according to the results announced by the contest organisers. We shouldn't see this as a failure on our parts but rather a resounding victory because of what I and with you all behind me went through, from all the hate campaigns directed at my person to me been disqualified in the contest, only reinstated 2 days to the commencement of voting.

This night, I hereby extend a hand of friendship to all those I must have wronged and those that must have wronged me and from this moment I wish we live in peace, harmony and as friends here on Nairaland, and if necessary offline.

To my supporters and sympathisers, please I still wish for a last favour from you, do not for now pledge your votes to any of the final contestants, please join me and together let's cast our votes for the contestant I have decided to support in Saturdays final, a vote for him is also a vote for me.
I HEREBY PLEDGE MY SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR VIZKIZ AND I WISH AND HOPE YOU ALL JOIN ME TO DO SO, COME SATURDAY.

May God almighty bless you all and pay you with abundant blessings and favours.

“I thank you all!”

KINGinVAHALA[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
now this is what I call maturity.

I hope dat "old, ugly, disgusting pedophilic idiot" learn from dis and stop flying all around in d name of punny

#quote my and die like eleweomo#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
YO WHATS UP WITH THIS LIE?

Contestant 14
KINGINVAHALA[/b]

Bachelor's Degree (Bsc) in computer science, BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY (BIU), Benin

I SCHOOLED AT BIU, I STUDIED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND OUR SCHOOL FEES WAS 600K PLUS

HOW IN GOD'S NAME WAS SOMEONE LIKE YOU ABLE TO AFFORD IT?

DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP OF I CANT KNOW EVERYONE, WE WERE 50 IN MY SET, THE DEPARTMENT IS ONE SMALL BUILDING

ITS OK TO LIE BUT DONT ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET CAUGHT

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Welcomme: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sorry ooo
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dz guy ur speech z always so toughy cry
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dz guy ur speech z always so touchy cry
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP OF I CANT KNOW EVERYONE, WE WERE 50 IN MY SET, THE DEPARTMENT IS ONE SMALL BUILDING

U're always makin fun of urself.....ur level of maturity is quite embarrassin cry

7 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mature mind
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Wtf grin

What do you mean by someone like him undecided

7 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U're always makin fun of urself.....ur level of maturity is quite embarrassin cry

AND WHO ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
embarassedembarassed

SORRY DEAR
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

and wat makes u sure u both graduated d same year?
dats if u didn't even drop out

5 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
embarassedembarassed

SORRY DEAR
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Like say na gulder ultimate search...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Mediapace: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice One OP angry
I have nothing TO say!!!
Mtcchew

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Talk about Maturity Here
Applause
And someone narr came and started being petty
O gaa oo is this one hate or what
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I smell rat

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
What is brave about the journey? grin lmao

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mrtolotolo:

Wtf grin

What do you mean by someone like him undecided

ASK ANYONE THAT STAYS OR STAYED IN GRA BENIN

BIU IS A VERY VERY SMALL SCHOOL

TO MAKE MATTERS WORST HE CLAIMED MY DEPARTMENT cheesy

@BOLDED, SERIOUSLY THIS DUDE 600K SCHOOL FEES COMMON cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

AND WHO ARE YOU?

I'M AN AVENGER, I SPEAK FOR THE VOICELESS AND I STAND FOR THE TRUTH angry
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
my Real Guy!
all hail kinginvahala!
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
is 6oo much do u no hw mch i payed in my own school
2BB4CB3E:

2 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

and wat makes u sure u both graduated d same year?
dats if u didn't even drop out

what are you saying?
even if i was in 100l and he was in his finals i will still know him thats how small my department was!

15 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
babe pls beep me..jst came back sad
PRESTIGERYHME:
embarassedembarassed

SORRY DEAR
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Knightngale(f): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

what are you saying?
even if i was in 100l and he was in his finals i will still know him thats how small my department was!

hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed maybe he attended night classes lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AssaultRiffle: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fynestboi all the way!

4 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I'M AN AVENGER, I SPEAK FOR THE VOICELESS AND I STAND FOR THE TRUTH angry

This is what i hate about nairaland

someone will lie and when he is caught!

you will all start bringing up irrelevant points

DUDE DIDNT ATTEND BIU MAYBE IT WAS An ERROR ON HIS PART BUT HE DIDNT
AND 1000% SURE
BIU IS TOO SMALL FOR ME NOT TO KNOW HIM! WHEN DID THE FIRST EVER SET GRADUATE, HOW OLD IS THE OP!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA bro every contestant is a winner being eliminate in the semifinal that does not mean u not a winner u realy try ur best and i like ur courage determination toward mr nairaland keep it up bro one love cool cool
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

what are you saying?

probably graduated wen u were still searching for 6 credits in one of dos village skulz

9 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
bro hw do no grin
2BB4CB3E:

This is what i hate about nairaland

someone will lie and when he is caught!

you will all start bringing up irrelevant points

DUDE DIDNT ATTEND BIU MAYBE IT WAS An ERROR ON HIS PART BUT HE DIDNT
AND 1000% SURE
BIU IS TOO SMALL FOR ME NOT TO KNOW HIM! WHEN DID THE FIRST EVER SET GRADUATE, HOW OLD IS THE OP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / April Born Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.