Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Complete The Story ....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complete The Story ....... (2101 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / The Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (interesting) / Test If Your Mind Can Complete The Uncompleted.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
no be dream you must continue as una too like sex
hahahahaha u spoil our romantic novel abi
Re: Complete The Story ....... by stanboy28(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
oboy...dis tread make sense i swear...let me continue the show....

I got up and feel in btw my legs to check if my salamy is there.Den i realize it was only a drm...jane my girlfrnd was staring at me with a luk dats qstionin ....i jst told her its notin...i washed up,tuk brkfst and head 4 my class in campus....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
stanboy28:
oboy...dis tread make sense i swear...let me continue the show....

I got up and feel in btw my legs to check if my salamy is there.Den i realize it was only a drm...jane my girlfrnd was staring at me with a luk dats qstionin ....i jst told her its notin...i washed up,tuk brkfst and head 4 my class in campus....
as i was in the hall waiting for our lecturer, i notice a very beautiful sexy girl staring at me....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Boring saturday i guess..,.

Now the game is simple..

You are to continue the story a previous poster stated in not more than 3 sentences.,,,.,

e.g

smellymouth is a nairalander.. On the 28th of august, smellymouth did the unusual ... He posted his nudes on Nl...

Now the next person that will comment will continue..

After posting the nudes on Nl..all hell was let loose ,.,But there was more to the leak than meet the eyes,,

and on and on and on like that ;wink

.. So let me start....

Nairaland had never experienced such a thing before,, It was exactly on the 16th of july, 2016...The atmosphere was cool....

Next poster continue grin
come and finish this story oooo trapqueen nd co.
Re: Complete The Story ....... by policy12: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
as i was in the hall waiting for our lecturer, i notice a very beautiful sexy girl staring at me....

As she stare at me my mind tremble as I behold the beauty before me, she looks perfect and everyman dream,then she walk towards me then my mind said to me to walk away this could be the reality of the dream another spirit in me said be a man opportunity come but once never miss this.. Still lost in my thoughts when I heard the heavenly soft voice like that of the wind says hi..
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
policy12:

As she stare at me my mind tremble as I behold the beauty before me, she looks perfect and everyman dream,then she walk towards me then my mind said to me to walk away this could be the reality of the dream another spirit in me said be a man opportunity come but once never miss this.. Still lost in my thoughts when I heard the heavenly soft voice like that of the wind says hi..
i was like wao! Then i reply, 'am kul hw abt u?'

the conversation continue......

Nt so long, our lecturer showed up nd we postponed the conversation....

Kept gazing at her while the lecture was going on.....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
i was like wao! Then i reply, 'am kul hw abt u?'

the conversation continue......

Nt so long, our lecturer showed up nd we postponed the conversation....

Kept gazing at her while the lecture was going on.....

immediately the lecture was over and went to meet ...... I demanded for her number and she gave me immediately... We fixed a meeting for the next day and i was super excited...
Re: Complete The Story ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahaha u will not kill person with laugh

eleribu omo ni omo buruku hun... O fe derailee kini owu mi
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

eleribu omo ni omo buruku hun... O fe derailee kini owu mi
hehehehehe u gat no chill at all.
Re: Complete The Story ....... by policy12: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

immediately the lecture was over and went to meet ...... I demanded for her number and she gave me immediately... We fixed a meeting for the next day and i was super excited...

I was so happy that I lost my appetite with the food Jane my girlfriend used all her energy to cooked. She was so disturb at what could be the matter,she kept pestering me with questions like the Muslim's the brother stones the wall in medina:have u seen ur result? U Don receive alert? Abi ur supervisor Don forgive u? Not to create any suspicious act I tried to eat little from the meal she served as I was about to take the third spoon then my fone ring....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
policy12:

I was so happy that I lost my appetite with the food Jane my girlfriend used all her energy to cooked. She was so disturb at what could be the matter,she kept pestering me with questions like the Muslim's the brother stones the wall in medina:have u seen ur result? U Don receive alert? Abi ur supervisor Don forgive u? Not to create any suspicious act I tried to eat little from the meal she served as I was about to take the third spoon then my fone ring....

i dared not answer the call in her presence,,,

hello, hello... This network again.... Hello hello...

And that was how i skillfully moved away from her prying eyes..

It was on the phone that she informed me she was already on her way to my house....

Shuu

i texted her to come but i never knew it will be this early... How do i get rid of my gf before this girl arrives withnin the next 16 mins....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=RaDaZaBaNa post=47376963]

i dared not answer the call in her presence,,,

hello, hello... This network again.... Hello hello...

And that was how i skillfully moved away from her prying eyes..

It was on the phone that she informed me she was already on her way to my house....

Shuu

i texted her to come but i never knew it will be this early... How do i get rid of my gf before this girl arrives withnin the next 16 mins....[/quote ] so i convince jane that i hav an evenin clas to attend havent made up my mind to meet my new crush in a new rendezvous as i text to her.....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by stanboy28(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Fmartin post=47378786][/quote]---(pls next poster dont let dem Bleep...ona 2 like sex)---so i finaly manage to get rid of jane..hmmm...the stage is clear.5 mins after jane left she arrived at the gate of my hostle and calld me to cum pik her up...i wnt out nd bring her in ...wen i was takin her to my hostel...the guys sitting around gistin sudly focus nd start starin.....they were like''gosh''.

We went inside nd she was like''wow'' lovely hostel..nd i belike ''its natin''(already arranged,clean nd spray tins up)...i was havin som fear in me cos of d horrible dream lst nite....
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2016
stanboy28:
---(pls next poster dont let dem Bleep...ona 2 like sex)---so i finaly manage to get rid of jane..hmmm...the stage is clear.5 mins after jane left she arrived at the gate of my hostle and calld me to cum pik her up...i wnt out nd bring her in ...wen i was takin her to my hostel...the guys sitting around gistin sudly focus nd start starin.....they were like''gosh''.

We went inside nd she was like''wow'' lovely hostel..nd i belike ''its natin''(already arranged,clean nd spray tins up)...i was havin som fear in me cos of d horrible dream lst nite....
though i never show an iota of concern over the dream any more as my appetite for cristabel, (my new babe) kept accelerating the more i look deep into her eyes, all that my mind kept reflecting was on laying my new babe, Cristabel.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adewumi Opeyemi Caught Exhibiting Tribalism / After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? / Help A Confused Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.