Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (131606 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by pek(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Who get time to read long epistles from an olosho.
For once, it will help you if you get a little sense. It won't matter how you get it: borrow, acquire or steal. Just get a little sense.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Dindondin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Long story with no moral lesson attached. It's a misconception when people say 'no knowledge is wasted', this one was -- my time too.
You are daft.
A thread with so much self dignity is what you called no moral lesson.
Guess you didn't read the thread or you v comprehension problem
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by gospi: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wairo wairo wairoo... Was Linda ikeji the one that carried the gist ? So many blogs carried it.. Why not sue them all...is it because she's d richest or she's female.... Na tief dey worry all of ona....

As much as I am disgusted by wat happened on dat day ....why don't u sue them all...

I feel for her tho... Please people stop this nonsense ... She didn't create herself... The boobs are big and I doubt if so much would be covered even if she wears something that doesn't expose it ....

All I can say is most of u guys do to other ladies what u don't pray to be done to ur daughters ,sisters or mother. It will be ur sisters turn someday ... Keep ur conscience alive..
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by canDy4eva(f): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Who get time to read long epistles
wotz dis one saying.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by 3kay945(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
If you can't read all , skim it. Don't be lazy! cool
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by MamaletASO: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Haba! We don hear.. Long epistle.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by davibid: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
angry

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by canDy4eva(f): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
nmreports:
If it's very soft and saggy then I love it. cool
With some stretch marks on the ass. grin
My fetish.
u need to visit yaba left... grin
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by nmreports: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
canDy4eva:
u need to visit yaba left... grin

Ahn ahn... Are you judging me
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Yungchukzy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
timidapsin:
Nairaland and Boobs
I Concur
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by 8BitGee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wall of text is kindred.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by cyril2016: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
lPOB men take note!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Fikifaka(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
See breast, abeg.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by DedeNkem: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
No..no..no. She needs a surgery to reduce that thing. It's too much! How does she lie in bed to sleep?
Wow!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by autaspakladi: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
End time boobs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Dejideji1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beey:
This girl need surgery.She is suffering from a condition known as GIGANSTOMASTIA.She should seek medical help ad see a plastic surgeon specializing in breast corrective surgery.

And how do you know she is suffering from Gigantomastia? You didn't even talk of Macromastia. if you see cases of Gigantomastia, nobody will tell you that something is wrong before you know. Infact she would have sought for medical attention because she won't even be comfortable with her daily chores, as it will be very large and heavy.
Her breast is not too big to be considered as a case of Gigantomastia
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Peacetemi:
angry angry What a shiit!!! what a very long shiit!!! I aint reading that long shiiit unless tosyne.2much gives me 10 reasons to do so cool
Hahaha funny u grin grin
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Missmossy(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Can't laugh,so amusing. What has this her narration got to do with the incidence that occured. Okay she didn't want to cause a fuss she should have remained at home. Don't even know if i should laugh or pity her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Vatsyayana: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
You're a role model for ignorance. And that is why the western world would continue to hide the secrets of the world inside the books. Because they know you won't care to read them.
With people like you everywhere...there'll be more wailers in the world.
I hope you can have time to read this one...Olodorabata

charix:
Long story with no moral lesson attached. It's a misconception when people say 'no knowledge is wasted', this one was -- my time too.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by SkinnyDude(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
She is right!

Nowadays someone cannot do something without having the fear that your name and pic would circulate the web.

You post something on facebook, instagram, Twitter e.tc..before you know, you're are already trending on sicial media.

I see this everday on nairaland. .
Just the other day a guy was pictured in a fast food joint with lady minding his own business.. before he knew his was trending on nairaland. He was so angry.
why would someone just snap a pic he/she doesn't know the story behind it..and post it here?

Seriously, i get scared sometimes.
this one Don learn English o! na gagaun as usual
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by skywalker001(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg someone shud summarize for me
she doesn't knw anytin bout how her pinshures dat spread online... Is nt intentional
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by prinsam30: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
Some blogger created a story of her abt d incident u see in d pics witout her permission n it portrayed her in bad light in frnt of family n friends. She was jst expressing her bitterness. If sum1 snapped u let's say while eating n posted it on social media witout ur permission, how wld u feel?

OK I get it, thanks
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by rumaabk(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
Who get time to read long epistles
You
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Let's tell the truth! undecided

Those melons need milking! kiss
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by ariyebaba(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Good one,.........................
On a flip side, i like dem big n moderate
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by seunfape(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Her story big like her breast .who get time for long story.thank God I saw the big breast but shunned the long story.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by remikunle: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by ventilation: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
See this girl o, abi what's your name, aburo iya Hauwa ni Akesan Igando, you are talking modesty, you that we know for area well, pls stop it, invest in good bra 1st, because this your breast has taken a whole new dimension since you had that child who we don't know the father last year, after all your Lasu igando all rounder parol you are here talking modesty, in your family you are the black sheep, iya hauwa $ your immediate elder sister are hijabites, even Hauwa that's just about 15 years wears Hijab, even Sofiat that's just abt 6years wears Hijab, which sensible lady with this kind of shape wears this rubbish to VI and Ikeja , did you even finish from Lasu sef am not sure, you didn't just serve abi, at your under 30 age see what body vandals have done to you $ you are here fingering the brain of those that don't know you , greet the person that wrote that post for you o, the person try small, me $ you know you can't write all that, i'll find out from someone in the area what your name is $ put it here. Shut up $ stop lying, even when you come to jumah you don't cover that meat well, it's flowing left $ right like a stream, buy beta bra.
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by canDy4eva(f): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
nmreports:

Ahn ahn... Are you judging me
y should I n hu am I to judge u? Ur inner man should evict u!
Re: Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds by kindredspirit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:

On the contrary, she made A LOT of sense, dude.

Barring the typos here and there which we were somewhat negligible and understandable, being a mere post on Facebook, if one focused on the message and not nit-pick it, the lady came off as an intelligent and highly cerebral type.

Heck, she didn't even take offence but rationalized, as normal, the behaviour of the men ogling over her humongous pair of mammary glands.

Shocking that YOU couldn't distil any sense nor knowledge from such an interesting rejoinder touching on issues of violation of privacy,Newsworthiness and professionalism, Social Media and Human rights etc. Remember #SocialMediaBill at the Nigerian Senate?

Hopefully, you or your family don't become the butt of bloggers' quest for traffic and their profit motive at your expense someday. Trust me, that's a looming threat that WE ALL face unless and until something is done via a legislation. #SocialMediaBill.

As it stands right now, ones saving grace ( or face saver if you like) is the Right of Reply on that very same Social Media, to set the records straight, just like the lady has done in her VERY SENSIBLE post, IMO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.