Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) (12388 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by jojothaiv(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
As far as I know...this is nothing compared to the Koforidua sex scandal.. He whooped these 42 ladies asses, beat them down mercilessly with his monstrous eggplant.

He's the man of my dreams .... cool
Deep down i know you're joking, but continue....
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by PheezyLee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He is really good even those girls we're like a log of woods but he never cared . He drilled them with his black mamba grin I've seen some of the clips and honestly I want that exactly

Share d link of d clip &i'll give it 2u exactly
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He is really good even those girls we're like a log of woods but he never cared . He drilled them with his black mamba grin I've seen some of the clips and honestly I want that exactly

Hmmmm
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Stup!p thread
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by popesam1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boring:
pishure of the breast op.. grin
Haba you too like breast.
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Boring: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
popesam1:

Haba you too like breast.

lol...ogbeni breast make the world go round..will need one dis nite self
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Boring: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
MhizVeronica:
the gal blind wen he wan take that pix abeg make i hear word

i wonder o..tell dem.

i like ur dimple, for dat use dis one kiss kisssleep grin
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by MrRichmond: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
As far as I know...this is nothing compared to the Koforidua sex scandal.. He whooped these 42 ladies asses, beat them down mercilessly with his monstrous eggplant.

Nothing special in the koforidua forrk, Jus a guy struggling to pleasure girls that weren't even interested in the sex. *yawns*
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by popesam1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boring:

lol...ogbeni breast make the world go round..will need one dis nite self
Shey make I give you one keep for house, you go dey press am anytime you like
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Boring: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
popesam1:

Shey make I give you one keep for house, you go dey press am anytime you like

lol..i know whr to find one wen am in need of it..u try no b small keep am for urself
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some men don't even have shame. One single shame!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Trapqueen77 Boo... Was he giving her compliment or what? undecided

I have no idea boo. But I'm not interested coz it's only pishure I want the d video grin
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I have no idea boo. But I'm not interested coz it's only pishure I want the d video grin
grin grin nice....
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
MrRichmond:

Nothing special in the koforidua forrk, Jus a guy struggling to pleasure girls that weren't even interested in the sex. *yawns*

I don't care wat u say actually ... I like his beast mode and tatz turn on for me.

And plz don't yawn here I'm not interested to see how u open ur mouth.
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by stchinedu: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I see two dudes. Where's the lady?
wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by blackpanther25(m): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Uglykelvin:
na your type dey cry 4 bed.. U don dey make mouth nw

Bra you do know that you are chatting with a man pretending to be a woman undecided
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by emmyluizzz: 1:44am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by yunnyp(m): 3:27am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

tell me you are joking?
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2016
yunnyp:

tell me you are joking?

Have u seen the videos ? U gotta check ooo then ul know what I'm talking abt
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I knew u r BITCH!!!!
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by agbonkamen(f): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2016
if such happens to me na to render him Dickless, manhoodless pen*sless, joystickless infact na spiritual blender i go use take grind his walking stick.
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by Uglykelvin(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2016
blackpanther25:

Bra you do know that you are chatting with a man pretending to be a woman undecided
oh I see!
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by MrRichmond: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't care wat u say actually ... I like his beast mode and tatz turn on for me.

And plz don't yawn here I'm not interested to see how u open ur mouth.

beast mode? wtf? that Shiiit was boring AF, well... except ure one of those log of wood kind of girls when it comes to forkin.
*yawns*
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by isaacputi(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sister Queen... you know ve been assigned to lead praises and worship in church today....change your ways. o
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by nursennenny(f): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
popesam1:
Can you beat this ?? This man is
foolish ?? If a man did this to you
what will you do to him and how are
you gonna help yourself rise above
this shame ? Advice someone is
going through this . Pls be
sincere ??

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/man-exposed-lady-he-had-sex-with-photo.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala
was d picture taken under duress?Or maybe he told her he was going to show his mum that he already found a wife or that he will mk it a portrait LOL .Anyway some girls sef Mumu grin
popesam1:
Can you beat this ?? This man is
foolish ?? If a man did this to you
what will you do to him and how are
you gonna help yourself rise above
this shame ? Advice someone is
going through this . Pls be
sincere ??

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/man-exposed-lady-he-had-sex-with-photo.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala
was d picture taken under duress?Or maybe he told her he was going to show his mum that he already found a wife or that he will mk it a portrait LOL .Anyway some girls sef Mumu.Now she will spend a century clearing up d mess cos mind u ,its ugly head will always pop up
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by nursennenny(f): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
megareal:
Small brained man. How does that help him? Story may be untrue though.
Whether true or not ,She can never prove it anymore and as far as you can see they were both nude.So were they praying nude?
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by yunnyp(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Have u seen the videos ? U gotta check ooo then ul know what I'm talking abt

share me the link.
Re: Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) by nairalife2013(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
HOLY GHOST FIRE
she is one of d few who opens up. Almost all ladies crave for wild things to hide and own. If u are a coolheaded wild thing, u would know what I mean... R u one? If yes, how many ladies hav peacefully let u go widout a fight and plea for more fight n again n again? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning / Nigerian Woman And African American Men / Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.