Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" (41793 Views)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari Returns From Daura After Sallah Celebration(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by glossy6(f): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who is Dele Momodu?
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by jadyclem(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
another thing he said that u pple failed to understand is that, 'irrespective the religious, political, and cultural affiliation of the appointee, he shld ensure that they are competent and the right ones suited for the job.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by gsalvatore: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
"How they mislead our Leaders"

The title of this article sums up the intention of Dele himself -Misleading his President. Or perhaps thats him being in Denial... We all know that Denial is the first step of acceptance.

I don't expect any form of pearl of wisdom from a Dele Momodu.

Sycophant in embarrassing proportion.
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by jerrymej(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
What's even wrong with this men that they can't respect their ages? Or are they infected in the brain? Haa.

Just when you never expect such sheet from them that they will excrete plenty.
Rubbish
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by Codes151(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
You don't care!!! But let Davido don't pay 300k this month,,, u will start ranting
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by sweetgala(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What a foolish write up by Dele. Just when I thought the man's senses are coming back, he releases another trash filled article.

Nigeria is a multi-ethnic, multi-religious entity, and every body must and should be carried along, Everyone should have a sense of belonging. How can a sane person say the president "can appoint everyone from his town, as long as they are all competent and patriotic", Is Daura or Northern Nigeria the only place patriotic citizens are found??

Would this foolish sycophantic Ass-licker had written this same thing if Jonathan was the one doing this... Fact remains that, Buhari is the most divisive, most bigoted, most parochial and most senseless president this country have gotten since independence.

Carried along , when did a government appointment become a civil right that must be shared affirmatively based on religion and ethnicity.

Buhari has a mandate under the constitution to protect the lives and welfare of the Nigerian citizenry and has a duty to select the individuals who can assist that effort. A clause of federal character had been added by dishonest individuals who want a good excuse to distribute a job for the boys.

“we have a position to fill, just bring a person from a particular tribe irrespective of how he suits the role and his personal morals and agreements with the governing party” after 16 years of federal character the individuals who filled those positions irrespective of tribe what have they contributed.

I'll remind you federal character give us the likes of Fani-Kayode , Sambo Dasuki , Jonathan , Stella Oduah , Demeji Bankole.. The list goes on who you like me to continue.

People have to be chosen on merit and the government allowed to do what it has a constitutional authority to do.

The only promise the constitutions gave every Nigerian is the guarantees of peace and security of lives property and a promise of financial autonomy to seek a satisfactory life something all the decades of federal character and being carried along has never done.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by tonio2wo: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
jogojogo:

[color=#006600]You re an irredeemable dullard!!![/color]
Pained I suppose! tongue
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by fxbomovi: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
MD is entitled to his opinion. BTW see my sig below for cheaper data
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Walahi this Man grammar no be here
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
BlindAngel:

Hahaha u won finish that guy, from starting to ending my belle one burst with laugh at the bolded mostly the zombie part. Hahaha
grin grin grin

That guy no get talk seriously, Na to strike out him sabi.
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by vickylincon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunmsg:

Did you guys read the article or you just commented based on the title? Dele Momodu is not supporting the president in any way in this piece, he only passed his message by way of sarcasm. Read again and understand the point he's trying to make.
God bless you bro. Some people just used hatred kill their sense of reasoning.. Waste people

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by afolayangs(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dele you be boy and you be Davido's boy. Cos na only boy go yaan this none sense
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by afolayangs(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Even president and media crew would not read the whole thesis. They will see the tittle as an accolade.

vickylincon:
God bless you bro. Some people just used hatred kill their sense of reasoning.. Waste people
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by basadenet: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What a foolish write up by Dele. Just when I thought the man's senses are coming back, he releases another trash filled article.

Nigeria is a multi-ethnic, multi-religious entity, and every body must and should be carried along, Everyone should have a sense of belonging. How can a sane person say the president "can appoint everyone from his town, as long as they are all competent and patriotic", Is Daura or Northern Nigeria the only place patriotic citizens are found??

Would this foolish sycophantic Ass-licker had written this same thing if Jonathan was the one doing this... Fact remains that, Buhari is the most divisive, most bigoted, most parochial and most senseless president this country have gotten since independence.
100% correct. A dullard and sectional leader

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by kolexy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Amazondepth:
This is deeply worrying.so it is foolish agitation for well meaning Nigerians to demand some sort of spread in appointments to reflect our diversity?The extent of bigotry and sycophancy stinks to high heavens. Pls Dele Momodu and other Yoruba elites if u r truly close to PMB tell him the truth for the interest of even ur people d Yorubas and Nigeria in general.thats how Hitler was led on to believe he could do no wrong and ended up ruining Germany,Europe and almost d whole world

Dele Momodu is from Niger Delta, and not Yoruba. So I wonder what business Yoruba elites have with this write up. Don't we have the right to support whoever we wish to support or is it compulsory to support the ineffectual buffon?
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by 4everGrand(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunmsg:

Did you guys read the article or you just commented based on the title? Dele Momodu is not supporting the president in any way in this piece, he only passed his message by way of sarcasm. Read again and understand the point he's trying to make.

Read ke. They would never read o. Or if they would, they would put on tribalist colored glasses or bigotry-layered earphones.
I for one do not enjoy the seeming lopsided appointments but if agitations for breakup is the best thing, I would implore the myopic individuals to go ask South Sudan how to go about it.
Ibos and Ijaws in the south, haha, who would head the region? Eternal war.
All these agitations are clear cases of leaping before looking, and I feel for the agitators.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

even if ''everybody '' are incompetent?
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm not an ethnic bigot and you know it, I'm just anti-Buhari. You're the one who's an ethnic bigot, remember the other day?... When you were questioning where I come from.
If u say am an ethnic bigot then ow come I do not hate hAusa/fulanis. I do not see anytin wrong living with yorubas and I only dislike the ipodic ibos who desire at all cost for Nigeria to split along ethnic lines. U say u re no ethnic bigot but ow come its same u who wants Nigeria to split along ethnic lines?
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by BlindAngel: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin

That guy no get talk seriously, Na to strike out him sabi.
Gbammmmmmmm you knew him so very well, any small tin he dun strike your post, any small tin na striking, him head nor correct at all.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
If u say am an ethnic bigot then ow come I do not hate hAusa/fulanis. I do not see anytin wrong living with yorubas and I only dislike the ipodic ibos who desire at all cost for Nigeria to split along ethnic lines. U say u re no ethnic bigot but ow come its same u who wants Nigeria to split along ethnic lines?
Shut up please if you have nothing sensible to say. This country isn't working, yes. But have you ever seen me advocating for splitting of the country?. Now you want to start another argument again, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by plaetton: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
eph12:
Yea I agree with Mr Momodu but don't tell me you can only find competent and qualified people in one part of the country. If Mr President cares to look well he will find what he wants in every state of the country. But of course we won't even think or speak of this if the results start coming in thick and fast. That is the only antidote to tribal bias.

But we have 55 yrs of history to show us that nothing good has evee come out of NEPOTISM and northern hegemony.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by sweetgala(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari's regime is the worst thing to have befallen Nigeria.
Every Nigerian is becoming a wailer save those in or near corridor of power. The dangerous thing is that the President seems to get worse with every advice he receive.

Many Nigerian are wailing but they fall into two categories

-Those wailing because they have been cut from the previous largesse they enjoyed. The cabalised few

-Those wailing because of the consequences of the previous 2 decades of poor economic management and governance. This segment accounts for the general public , the civil servants , poor and down throden

Any sincere persons that analyse Nigeria would have to admit that the only ever government which has made any true effort to heal the cancerous problems which have bedeviled us for half a century is this Buhari regime.

All previous governments either flushed so much illicit money into the system to keep people distracted and happy or just blatantly didn't care. Nigeria is a perfect case of everything wrong with democracy.

The constitution is inadequate and fraudulent. Injustice is rampant , how else can you describe the situation where individuals who are already on a wage which is not sufficient to sustains dignified living are not payed for months, a situation where pensioners are denied their rights. These are duties of the state governments who never fail to pay themselves and their commissioners, the ex governors don't ever miss a month without their fraudulent pensions being payed on time.

The people are doing themselves a great disservice by being ready puppets of the same people who have abused and cast them in this predicament. Imagine previous ministers and FG officials calling for constitutional ammendment. They are just pained they have lost reckoning.

The president has many serpents within his corridor of power he needs to be careful around but those fielding foolish complaints are no better

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by ebuclassic18(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2016
basingstoke:
Readers in the back page of today's THISDAY NEWSPAPER have called out Dele Momodu for saying that it is okay for all president Buhari's appointment to come from Daura.
Please Read on.

Source http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/09/how-they-mislead-our-leaders/
you won't care cos your receiving your own share from the national cake then how would your care when you feed with your big mouth and others can't,,, go sleep jooor mr man
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by ebuclassic18(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2016
you won't care cos your receiving your own share from the national cake then how would your care when you feed with your big mouth and others can't,,, go sleep jooor mr man
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:03am On Jul 10, 2016
RIZLER:
[size=28pt]in davido's voice mr dele na zombie
Dele na zombie[/size]
grin
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by zomby(m): 2:16am On Jul 10, 2016

Can you blame Buhari for appointing the few that he trust?

I do not care if all Buhari's appointments come from Afghanistan, as long as people like Fayose, Obaonikoro, Dasuki, Metuh, stella oduah etc are completely eradicated on the face of this earth, I am happy.

It shouldn't be about which part of the country you come from, it should simply be all about integrity and what you can offer this country.
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by nini007(m): 3:10am On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

means u don't understand him
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by nini007(m): 3:21am On Jul 10, 2016
basingstoke:
Readers in the back page of today's THISDAY NEWSPAPER have called out Dele Momodu for saying that it is okay for all president Buhari's appointment to come from Daura.
Please Read on.

Source http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/09/how-they-mislead-our-leaders/
much love Uncle Dele.
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by bishopsele84: 3:49am On Jul 10, 2016
It's obvious this big for nothing dele mumudu has mental issues
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by mfujah(m): 5:51am On Jul 10, 2016
seunmsg:

bros thanks alot.... i even tot i was the only one seeing this..
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by proffc: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Alhough you spoke well, you've missed the entire point of the write up. The emphasis is on the perception and delivery by BUHARI's government to the people vis-a-vis the sycophancy around him and the overwhelming good hands available for him to pick from. Please read again! Thank you
Re: Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Dele is on point.

Mr President should appoint people he knows and who he can trust.

I couldn't care less if he appoints only people from his village as long as they perform.

Similarly if GEJ had made all his appointments from the south I would support him of they were performing for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / "I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.