Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (32744 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by vickylincon(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.

Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.
just ask yourself.. Is fayose making sense to you? I like him before.. But since he don dey make unnecessary noise and baseless allegations.. Have concluded he's just seeking attention.. Don't listen to him bro
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by duni04(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
klax:

Oh God bless you so much. Let them wait and watch the way buhari will go down it will shock Nigerians. Samuel Doe and Sadam plus GhadaffI will be too soft compare to how Buhari and his gangs will go down just watch Bro.

If someone could tell me buhari and APC will rule in this manner I would say it's a lie but so nice the way they have sowed the seed of vegeance and payback let the game continue.
I'm sorry did you think our Buhari would be like Jonathan and run like a baby at the sight of corrupt people? I'm very happy at the pace of the anti corruption war. Anybody that steals money and later goes to town to claim persecution for criticising Buhari is just wasting his time. Olisa methu, iyiola Omisore and Femi fani Kayode have all learnt that lesson the hard way. It's just Saraki and Fayose that are yet to learn but we'll teach them by force. No more sacred cows!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Benoy: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lere Olayinka has not helped (and still not helping) Governor Fayose; instead of promoting good governance in ekiti state he's busy being a party spokesperson. Fayose with his past antecedents should be the last person making unwarranted noise on a daily basis, rather face the task of governing and making ekiti state better after being given a second chance. Anyone familiar with Fayose first term in Ekiti state would know he's more a dictator; muzzling every opposing voices. Main opposition party usually had their meetings while hiding and any time the location is known, thugs ll invade the venue and beat those in attendance to pulp. The only reason why he's not having it his own way is simply because he now belongs to the opposition party. Prior to when power changed hands, his men led thugs to invade court and harassed a sitting judge, it would have continued that way if PDP is at the centre. Let him reap what he had sowed in the past.

*Modified*
Lere Olayinka's statement on Fayose during the primary election of PDP in 2014 cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by saintandsinnerz: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzzzz.You dey mind those silly souls.One thing that I have learnt for the past one year is WHOEVER those yoots from the rising sun support,they don't don't come out victorious in their battles.
Have people ever made a comment without using insulting innuendoes against the Igbos? Why can't you just make your comment without involving them?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Benoy: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
Operation silence the opposition by any means necessary.

Are we under martial law or democracy? Someone please remind me.

Fayose did worse during his first term as governor. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Rolings: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:

Isn't this child's play compared to what Gej and Pej did to amaechi? Since it's against fayose now its a shameless thing. My friend leave politicians and how they decide to play politics alone if you can't stomach the filth that comes with politics . What happening happens all over the world where politics is played . Get that
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Benoy: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
Operation silence the opposition by any means necessary.

Are we under martial law or democracy? Someone please remind me.

Fayose did worse during his first term as governor. What goes around comes around.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by repogirl(f): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Benoy:

Can you please enlighten me on what he did during his first term?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Gbegiri101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
15 pictures you will recognize if you ever step into a Nigerian kitchen

https://www.nairaland.com/3217563/15-pictures-youll-recognize-youve
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Lexusgs430: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Their conscience shall be chasing and hunting them down!!!
NB: Give us back our yams!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Benoy: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
Can you please enlighten me on what he did during his first term?

Scroll up and check what I posted earlier. You can also ask from people familiar with his first rule; opposition party in ekiti state died from series of harassment from Fayose and his thugs.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by kjsun15: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now this clown knows how to cry and shout when they are abour to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!

God bless your critical reasoning. This is what we don't have in Nigeria, ability to think critically on national issues. Am sorry for the tomorrow of our dear country. Many young people in Nigeria don't think critically when it's matter, and politicians know this, that is why we still have political thugs and sympathisers around.
koboko69:

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now this clown knows how to cry and shout when they are abour to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!

God bless your critical reasoning. This is what we don't have in Nigeria, ability to think critically on national issues. Am sorry for the tomorrow of our dear country. Many young people in Nigeria don't think critically when it's matter, and politicians know this, that is why we still have political thugs and sympathisers around.
koboko69:

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Omeokachie: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fayose, decamp to APC and your 'sins' will be washed away. Amaechi, Atiku, Wamakko, Ahmed, Akala all did it and are free men today. Just make sure you don't vie for posts the godfathers don't approve of so you don't get the Saraki treatment. This is democracy in action, the new way. Thank me later.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Rahym001(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Arrest them all. Bunch of thieves
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sinners runs when they are not pursued.If you have run foul of the law,you must have a day at the court.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by bmos(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
project8:
so i shud sit on my head because they wana arrest u or what?

He can prove 'mugabe' for all I care. You eat yam, you purģe yam. Dasall.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Lisaint(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
SO
When FB turn to Court of jurisdiction

Abi he need Facebook Immunity ni...
Mr Olayinka nobody is above the law

Come to think of it
Boys are hustling on the street 247.
Parents are working hard to make ends meet.

Bt Some Idiot will just sit down Somewhere In a Corner.
Laffing and Sharing the Nation Money....

They will send there ward to d best of the bestest in Nigeria.

The common man son will be seating on the floor In a govt sch...

I

All dos PPLES dat Share Our Money
And also dos set of PPLES dat are Sharing our money Presently.

MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU ALL.
MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOUR GENERATION .

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by ddippset(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

I don't blame you,I blame jonathan that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.
jona who? lol. Jona was still shittinng in diapers when asiwaju BAT and GMB where running opposition in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Benoy: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:

Can you honestly answer this question. Why are the policemen not going to arrest Rivers/Akwa-Ibom/Enugu/Ondo state government officials?

Or they have not been critics of the APC led Federal government in anyway??
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by axfix(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
My father is my father.I'm proud of him and I know if he was among those who benefited from the ATM called Dasuki.Him too would have been also arrested cos he's also not a fan of Buhari.I know that daftness is in your DNA for you not to understand where I'm driving at.We have millions of people castigating/insulting/abusing Buhari and he(buhari)didn't give a f u c k about them but once you are. in anyway involving in stealing/syphoned ourcommon wealth.Cry to high heaven,you will not be saved.
Nonsense!!! Is Dasuki ATM the only mismanaged fund in Nigeria? What will make baba so determined in fighting this lopsided corruption battle if not for his hatred for the opposition. Well, we are watching to see how far he goes.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
My advice for you and your cohorts:
1. The Nigerian Police is your friend, remember.
2. Do not hide or resist arrest. It's a crime to do so.
3. Keep your mouth shut, because whatever you say may be used against you in the court of law.
4. Bid your loved ones farewell, because you might stay longer than you think.
5. Stop whipping sentiments to garner sympathy; rather, search your cupboard, if there be any skeleton; and if any, be ready for the consequences.
7. Remember , all of you are public servants, and if found guilty, would be treated like common criminals.
8. Read my two previous posts on Nairaland titled: Ekiti arise! A clarion call to all the stakeholders of Ekiti worldwide ; and, Politicians are Servants, not Demi-gods; and be wise.
9. Remember that you guys might come back home justified, if not found guilty; or proceed from there to Kirikiri Prison, if otherwise.
10. Brainwash as many gullible Ekiti people as you can before you're picked up tomorrow, so that you would have enough sympathizers when you are whisked away.
Have a swell time with the Police.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Igwe85(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lere Lere! #kilokanmi........... #kokanaye.............
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Wizteaser: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
evil men runneth when no man pursueth. How did he know this?
how did you know there are evil men around.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by BERNIMOORE: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Benoy:

Can you honestly answer this question. Why are the policemen not going to arrest Rivers/Akwa-Ibom/Enugu/Ondo state government officials?

Or they have not been critics of the APC led Federal government in anyway??
with glaring evidencies

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by bashydemy1: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
I dont care about this news, All i want to read is that you guy's have been picked up including Fayose.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
evil men runneth when no man pursue them,but the righteous are as bold as lion,proverb 24.How did he know this?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by cole265(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

[b]I don't blame you,I blame jonathan [/b]that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.

I love the bolded. Weldon bro
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Justpassing21: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
I cant stop wondering why people choose to turn black eyes to what they know is the truth. Am no politician but the truth is all those alleged to have stolen money are they guilty or not. Let Buhari run after them and when someone else come in power let them run after APC members from there people will stop stealing

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Jilo83(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nigba ti ikun yin j'ogede to nredi, se e o mo pe oun to dun lo n pani. When you were eating our yam did you call us?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by cole265(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
with glaring evidencies

Na you sabi o. If u get the opportunity to pursue ur enemy and u decide to look away. When it is his turn to pursue u, do u expect him to look other way too?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by naija2dabone(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
project8:
so i shud sit on my head because they wana arrest u or what?

Na so e dey take start

your own dey come.

An injustice to one, is an injustice to call.

In your days of trouble, may help be far from you
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by cole265(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Justpassing21:
I cant stop wondering why people choose to turn black eyes to what they know is the truth. Am no politician but the truth is all those alleged to have stolen money are they guilty or not. Let Buhari run after them and when someone else come in power let them run after APC members from there people will stop stealing

God bless u for this. Y are pple refusing to use this simple logic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.