Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (32753 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by 4wrd9ja: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
babayinka77:

And why are you telling us all these? PMB already told us that its only people whose hands were traced to the cookie jar that would be troubled. He also told you guys to return the loot but you refused, no room for impunity, I'm in my house eating and playing with my family without any cause to worry.
So if your hands are clean, worry not my brother, even if. Arrested you'll be released and you can claim damages if wrongly.
Bode George that even said he would leave this country if PMB wins is now surprisingly enjoying himself at home in lagos.
Bode George is apc in pdp they can't do anything to him or why do you think pdp have not been able to win lagos, change is the only constant in life it would ave happened in Lagos but for Bode George
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by emmand2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fayose is the chief security officer in his state,so he should no be afraid of the police
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by tolujohnso: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
The earlier we realize this country has only two political parties (suffering masses party n stealing Bourgeois party). membership of both parties cut across all Nigerian tribes n religion. A clear example was d dasuki gate. Even respected elders from my southwest had their names on the roll. What baffles me more is that they are succeeding themselves with their children to continue the trend. They often drop the catalyst of disharmony such as religion n tribe into suffering masses party to make sure they never form a common front upon which true revolution can thrive. While they cross same tribal n religious line to marry their children amid display of affluence, to further cement partnership in stealing n political robbery. The truth is if bourgeois from the SS n SE want a republic today, it will happen in few months. The question is are they truly in support of it? Let's us wake up!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by marv1: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
It pained u abi? U cant even respond to it because what he stated are facts.
Mintek:
[s][/s]

Hogwash!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy is your father in the opposition or is he a critic of PMB Not that I am in support of corruption but I think the right question should be why is Buratai walking free
disloman:
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by bashydemy1: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
mention who provided the Deposit slip, Teller number etc in Fayose case NOW
They are in the dailies then maybe you dont see it.. Sahara reporter leak the evidences.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by expressglory: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
mention who provided the Deposit slip, Teller number etc in Fayose case NOW

ZENITH BANK...are you satisfied?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Kollyk11(m): 2:36am On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now these clowns knows how to cry and shout when they are about to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!
mr koboko see as u lash the guy.u wan kill am.u can never beat a child with koboko of sixty nine mouth and that child has any iota of voice in him or her.wickedness and fatality. grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by somtookeke(m): 4:14am On Mar 03, 2020

(NEWS)
Police Arrests Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/police-arrests-fayoses-aide-lere.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.