Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (32756 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by CltrAltDel: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Whether this report Is true or not, One thing is for sure - Dullardeen will fail as always. You can't silence all oppositions in the 21st century.

LouisVanGaal:
Guy, tone down..to be patriotic doesn't mean jumping from one thread to another spitting bile and Inanities...Most people in NL before you have done these and it got them obsessed to the point of de-activating their accounts. It's not compulsory you comment on a thread..for someone like me, I rarely comment on threads..but since October last year or thereabouts, I tightened up the more...the maximum comments I can put down in a week is NOT more than 4/5...sometimes, I may even go up to 2/3weeks without commenting...the more it goes, the morei. Feel the RELUCTANCE to comment..even when the topic might be inciting especially in politics

The difference is that you have a life and a job,SeverusSnape is jobless and does not have a life. He is a paid per post worker on nairaland that is why he is always on every thread posting trash…..man must wack now. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Fikifaka(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hahahaha. It shall never be well with the looters of our common wealth. For you and your boss, all roads lead to Kuje.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Maydfourth: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lere ,Lere,Lere .....how many times I call u....Pick race ooooo...No wait for police to come ooo cos Fayose self go run leave u ooooo...
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by emmydollars4life(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
babadee1:
Instead of you to brief your lawyers you are busy shouting on Facebook.
Did I hear you say Lawyer? 2000 Lawyers can't save you, whenever Buhari is out to Fight you as long as this country is concern now.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by damon222: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
govou:
Then start planning for life in Kuje and stop the noise , but wait ooo ! why is it that some Nigerians are walking freely while others are on the run? You eat yam, you pay back or run till your legs can't carry you again.

#FreeCauseWeWereNotLikeThem
Why is Aisha not travelled to the US too and she is walking free.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by bashydemy1: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
with glaring evidencies
Please where are the evidences? you mean this paper that i can type to implicate you right from my system to EFCC? Where are the transaction evidence, Deposit slip, Teller number etc has provided in Fayose,Omisore,Nemadi,Obanikoro,Metuh,Dikpesi etc.. cases?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nasa28(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wetin concern me.... I am tired of this govt both federal and states

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nasa28(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
My only concern is to get a job..

#SayNoToIdleGraduates
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by MamaletASO: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Myopic mind and Jobless governor. Ekiti people weldone for ur endurance,patience & Suffering. U will never make such mistake again.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by degas4all: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
why r u afraid of arrest if ur hands are clean , when u are enjoying who did u cry tooo
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by alowonle02(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why screaming! U guys eat and embezzle Ekiti money alone, u rot in jail alone. I belief Ekiti law makers have prepared their minds to face d allegations levelled against them of certificate forgery. Musa Arogundade of Ado constituency 2 was ousted last week bcso of certificate forgey too. I think APC has allegedly allamed that most of d law makers in Ekiti choose by incumbent governor (Fayose) are without certificate but was refuted and defended by Lere Iroyinka to be a false allegations not until Musa case came on board. These law makers are to be invited by police men base on d allegations levelled on them concerning their certificates. Period
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Afritop(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Supporting Buhari is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made and we are paying for it!
It is the greatest mistake you made not Nigerians. So stop the lies
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by DeRay98(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Whether this report Is true or not, One thing is for sure - Dullardeen will fail as always. You can't silence all oppositions in the 21st century.
Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by DeRay98(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Dont mind the zombies, this is just the beginning of their suffering, by the time the dullard ruins everything and they are faced with starvation maybe thats when they would sense.
Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by DeRay98(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

Franklin Bobo.

Au old are u?

Jonathan gave Buhari Political Voice ?

U need to take ur drugs and stop weed.

Omo, this is wokedly ruthless grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by alowonle02(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
damon222:
Why is Aisha not travelled to the US too and she is walking free.
Stop fighting ur mind with false allegation levelled on Aisha Buhari by Fayose but better join d moving train dat lead to promise land.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by babadee1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Did I hear you say Lawyer? 2000 Lawyers can't save you, whenever Buhari is out to Fight you as long as this country is concern now.

If 2000 lawyers cannot save him, is it Facebook users that he now expects to save him?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by ifygod20(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fayose is an idiot,I dnt know why PMB is wasting time to remove diz tout from Ekiti government house.dt wz d same thing he did in 2003 dt OBJ superheaded his impeachment.Fayose has nothing to offer Ekiti pple...
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by ihatesycophant(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.

Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.
I think you're the most shameless of all. On the course of you criticizing your neighbour, if your neighbour finds her/his belonging in your compound, he should keep quiet and not talk because you're criticizing him/her. Truly, you're shameless and lost your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by dotedote: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
The evil men do they say, live after them. Y aren't they coming to arrest me? Kuje has been renovated for your boss. He'll definitely have an interesting xmas. THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![size=8pt][/size][i][/i]
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by stirlingteco: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
And so what? Se bi all of una be politcians i dont care if they cut your head so far the masses are not afftected. Ever since you have been enjoying your position how many life have you guys (politicians) affected positively. All of you that have stolen our wealth are going to suffer here on earth, buhari and the APC are not exempted.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by mailmitch(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
My father is my father.I'm proud of him and I know if he was among those who benefited from the ATM called Dasuki.Him too would have been also arrested cos he's also not a fan of Buhari.I know that daftness is in your DNA for you not to understand where I'm driving at.We have millions of people castigating/insulting/abusing Buhari and he(buhari)didn't give a f u c k about them but once you are. in anyway involving in stealing/syphoned ourcommon wealth.Cry to high heaven,you will not be saved.

Oga u didn't still answer her question, is ur father a politician or sme1 we knw as influential? If nt jst rest, bt if yes it won't b long b4 d govt cmes fr him as long as he has opposed govt nd most especially if he was in d last govt cos am sur say money go don pass him hand wey him no wrk fr or didn't knw its origin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by double0seven(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ekiti governor + lawmakers are now all comedians
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by NovusHomo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oh well, just pack your bags and get ready to go with them. You eat alone, you die alone. grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by longitto(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now these clowns knows how to cry and shout when they are about to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!
you have said it all.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by bsexy4real: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's 5.45pm now, have they landed in Ekiti? Please I need to know.

Perfecttouch:
evil men runneth when no man pursueth. How did he know this?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by 4wrd9ja: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?
Maybe just like you he alsosupport evil, no insult intended
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by babayinka77(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
EKITI001:
Fayose's media Aide, Olalere Olayinka shared this on facebook,

He wrote:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bCUOFen_bWE/V4GFYsVvUkI/AAAAAAAATL0/jDIr31i6aR0Q_OqHBu1cjfs21A7c-WI0wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-09-31-1.png[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206722151477339&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206722151477339%3Atl_objid.10206722151477339%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A4527121084794933509#footer_action_list
And why are you telling us all these? PMB already told us that its only people whose hands were traced to the cookie jar that would be troubled. He also told you guys to return the loot but you refused, no room for impunity, I'm in my house eating and playing with my family without any cause to worry.
So if your hands are clean, worry not my brother, even if. Arrested you'll be released and you can claim damages if wrongly.
Bode George that even said he would leave this country if PMB wins is now surprisingly enjoying himself at home in lagos.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by 4wrd9ja: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
mailmitch:

Oga u didn't still answer her question, is ur father a politician or sme1 we knw as influential? If nt jst rest, bt if yes it won't b long b4 d govt cmes fr him as long as he has opposed govt nd most especially if he was in d last govt cos am sur say money go don pass him hand wey him no wrk fr or didn't knw its origin
Don't worry your self about this type of people, their case is irredeemable, did ebun adegboruwa also benefited from dasuki before he was arrested
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Laruz: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
I think Lere Olayinka should stop been an alarmist .The police coming for this type of operation will not been careless to expose their modus operandi .

I hope you guys are not been hunted by the recent Expo.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzzzz.You dey mind those silly souls.One thing that I have learnt for the past one year is WHOEVER those yoots from the rising sun support,they don't don't come out victorious in their battles.

Word!
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by BERNIMOORE: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
bashydemy1:
Please where are the evidences? you mean this paper that i can type to implicate you right from my system to EFCC? Where are the transaction evidence, Deposit slip, Teller number etc has provided in Fayose,Omisore,Nemadi,Obanikoro,Metuh,Dikpesi etc.. cases?
mention who provided the Deposit slip, Teller number etc in Fayose case NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Real Story On How Lt.col Fajuyi Was Killed By Danjuma & The Northern Coupists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.