Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. (3577 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Normally I don't go through her phone but yesterday she brought it to me that I should help her resolve some imei issue on it.
After I was through with the phone my curious mind said I should check her Whatsapp messages (make nobody come here come blame me o) . Her Whatsapp was outdated, I backdated the phone and it came on again.
Mehn, the last chat I saw on her phone was heartbreaking. She was telling a guy how much she loves him, how she can't wait to see him. The guy was asking of her bra and pant size. That he's going to buy for her when he comes around cos from what I learnt from the chat, the guy is not staying in the same city. She even send pic of her boobs to him (she's an hijabian sister o). I was shocked!
Now I also went through her chat with one of her female friends were she was telling that one how she just saw one Maga and she just dey play along with him. That one was even asking her about me and from their discussion about me, I think she still like me.
Guyman don vex ó.... I was so sad yesterday that I just go take 3 bottles to calm down.
The thing is, she's coming today and I don't even know whether to confront her or play along just to have my share and take off....
My sabi guys, abeg help your man o... Advice pls.
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by tsamson(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2016
cry

*modified*

Firstly, accept my .........

This issue is disturbing...
Its telling that an average olosho girl is better off a hijab sister...

Anyway, bro take heart...

But try and play your part well ooo,
Pretend as if you didnt see anything,

then make sure in the next one weeks, you had also gotten to the level of that guy who she sent her boob pic to...
But dont buy her pant shaa ooo.. Cause she doesnt deserve it...

*re-modified*

Cutehector:
Keep ur cool brother
When she comes along, have sex with her. Den bring up d issue ok.

Dont bring any issue up oo, cause you did invade her privacy and you wouldnt want to be tagged as nerdy by her and her friends!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by general111(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Sorry bro..
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Eyaah. Ur story sad pass Twilight cry cry
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Keep ur cool brother

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by bmcariyo(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Keep calm bro,
Just play along with her and make you satisfy yourself

3 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2016
embarassed
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2016
tsamson:
cry

*modified*

then make sure in the next one weeks, you had also gotten to the level of that guy who she sent her boob pic to...

*re-modified*

Dont bring any issue up oo, cause you did invade her privacy and you wouldnt want to be tagged as nerdy by her and her friends!
Thanks bro. I really appreciate
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Keep ur cool brother

Thanks man. I'm not sure I'll be able to do that today. My guyman dey visit from another town. I no fit say make e excuse me, e no know anywhere around.
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2016
bmcariyo:
Keep calm bro,

Just play along with her and make you satisfy yourself
Your are the boss. That's what I thought of doing. Just wanna hear from sabi guys first.
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2016
tsamson:
cry

*modified*

*re-modified*

Mature advice. Thanks man
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by greatness22(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2016
My advise;Play cool, act as if nothing happened then try and have a protected sex with her let's say like 3 times, if you can achieve that feat, end your contract with her

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by vizkiz: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Yeah, we have all been there...Bro you definitely saw some signs she is not loyal but you rather choose to ignore. I think you should just let her go, who knows maybe she's has been furcking 10 guys undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by Omotayor123(f): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Chai... See as guys dey Advice shocked shocked
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by firstking01(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Inorder for you to enjoy your youthful years which GOD has benevolently and freely giving to you undeservingly and live long, do everything possible to stay away from your spouses phone...because if you snoop your bf or gf's phone you must always see something that will set your heart on devastation...truth is, your gf/bf has an admirer somewhere you might not know, and from time to time guys would be making advances at her and no matter how faithful she is to you, you must be seeing some heartbreaking texes on her phone....the bottomline is, stay away from her phone.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by quinnboy: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Patience.....just act like u don't know nothing....very soon issues will come up I guess n u will tell her what u know, then she will be scared u might know a lot of things about her that you are yet to tell her.....just bleeep as much as u can so that the will feel used incase if she want a breakup. Poles(dicck) n holes(puzzy) ain't loyal.
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by ummeey: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2016
First of all, Mr guyman. Leave her hijab alone, it has Nothing to do with her behaviour. If you don't like what you saw, confront her. If no changes, quit! Hijab is not responsible for her actions, so including that wasn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by ligopedro: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Bro invite her over and just open up to her, tell her whatever u saw, wish u screenshot the convo. Let her friends call u whatever they want to. Just man up.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by ligopedro: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Chai... See as guys dey Advice shocked shocked
Biafrabushgirl waitin u won make we guyz talk oooh. Support the slut?
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by Omotayor123(f): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:

Biafrabushgirl waitin u won make we guyz talk oooh. Support the slut?
Nobody is Advising OP to 'Left' the matter to Godgrin. But Advising him to chop and clean mouth.

What If the lady is already infected lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2016
vizkiz:
Yeah, we have all been there...Bro you definitely saw some signs she is not loyal but you rather choose to ignore. I think you should just let her go, who knows maybe she's has been furcking 10 guys undecided

Soo you sef don enter one chance before with girls wey dey cheat grin mehnn!! That's why i don't even trust any girl atalls these days sad
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro, this one no show any sign o or maybe I was to blind to see... let her go? Like seriously? Baba, all I need is advice on how to perfect my revenge
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by vizkiz: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Soo you sef don enter one chance before with girls wey dey cheat grin mehnn!! That's why i don't even trust any girl atalls these days sad

I dey tell you undecided

The was this thing is going ehn I think NASA will have to develop body tracker so we can keep tracks of their moment always. grin
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2016
ummeey:
First of all, Mr guyman. Leave her hijab alone, it has Nothing to do with her behaviour. If you don't like what you saw, confront her. If no changes, quit! Hijab is not responsible for her actions, so including that wasn't necessary.
oya, I have seen you. Defender of faith.. Swerve
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey tell you undecided

The was this thing is going ehn I think NASA will have to develop body tracker so we can keep tracks of their moment always. grin

gbam!! grin
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by dryyansh1(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2016
firstking01:
Inorder for you to enjoy your youthful years which GOD has benevolently and freely giving to you undeservingly and live long, do everything possible to stay away from your spouses phone...because if you snoop your bf or gf's phone you must always see something that will set your heart on devastation...truth is, your gf/bf has an admirer somewhere you might not know, and from time to time guys would be making advances at her and no matter how faithful she is to you, you must be seeing some heartbreaking texes on her phone....the bottomline is, stay away from her phone.
My man, if I no check that phone I may be in bigger trouble in future.. Atleast now I know how to play with her instead of being in the dark. Thanks man
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by vizkiz: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
dryyansh1:
Bro, this one no show any sign o or maybe I was to blind to see... let her go? Like seriously? Baba, all I need is advice on how to perfect my revenge

Revenge? Bro there is no other way to revenge than you making her beg to come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by KingRex1(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
ummeey:
undecided
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by kaycodes: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
dryyansh1:
Normally I don't go through her phone but yesterday she brought it to me that I should help her resolve some imei issue on it.
After I was through with the phone my curious mind said I should check her Whatsapp messages (make nobody come here come blame me o) . Her Whatsapp was outdated, I backdated the phone and it came on again.
Mehn, the last chat I saw on her phone was heartbreaking. She was telling a guy how much she loves him, how she can't wait to see him. The guy was asking of her bra and pant size. That he's going to buy for her when he comes around cos from what I learnt from the chat, the guy is not staying in the same city. She even send pic of her boobs to him (she's an hijabian sister o). I was shocked!
Now I also went through her chat with one of her female friends were she was telling that one how she just saw one Maga and she just dey play along with him. That one was even asking her about me and from their discussion about me, I think she still like me.
Guyman don vex ó.... I was so sad yesterday that I just go take 3 bottles to calm down.
The thing is, she's coming today and I don't even know whether to confront her or play along just to have my share and take off....
My sabi guys, abeg help your man o... Advice pls.

What advice do you need?

You just dodged a bullet. There was a reason you found out what she was doing.

If you can stand the lies she will tell you then ask her, cos she will put a spin to the whole ish.

If you really love her, then let her know what you found out, give her a chance to tell you the truth, if she lies about it, just assume you're in an open relationship moving forward.

If she tells you the truth, then maybe you still have a 20% chance of saving that relationship.

Let me tell you one truth I found out the hard way, No LADY is a saint even if she lives in the convent. How she dresses doesn't change that.
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by vizkiz: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
iamkingzlee:
gbam!! grin

gbammer, gbammest grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by ligopedro: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

Nobody is Advising OP to 'Left' the matter to Godgrin. But Advising him to chop and clean mouth.

What If the lady is already infected lipsrsealed
Then Op is infected too bcoz him go Don chop her pomo b4, and Op isn't dumb not to protect himsef.
Op call the Babe over and Open up to her. Tell her u saw all the chat. Chai the babe sef cheap na ordinary pant and bra dem take enter her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Make i come learn work from the bosses..
*Fetches paper and biro*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married? / HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.