Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. (3594 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by KingRex1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:

Thank U for this. U deserve 1 cold bottle of Origin abeg wait make Berlyn come back from church, Na she go go buy ham come. grin
LOL.. I still dey wait, her church nor dey close ni?
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by KingRex1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
dryyansh1:
You are the man. Thanks
cool wink
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by kaycodes: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
schumastic:

with this mentality of yours, I pity you...
you are still talking of op loving his girl when she is cheating on him nd still planning to visit he guy and cheat again.
you are asking for him to hear the truth, what truth if may ask?
the truth is clear, she cheated on him and will still do ut again...what op needs to do is let her know that he knows, any explanation will only hurt him the more and is not necessary..he should go ahead with the friendship cus is no longer a relationship while he looks for a new bae...no lady is a saint but a smart one won't leave any trace of cheating behind..

First of all reserve your pity for yourself. You will need it. cheesy cheesy

If you failed at comprehension, I don't see how that is any of my problem. undecided undecided

Go back and read again and if you still don't understand what I said, please go get brighter grammer grin grin
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by schumastic(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
kaycodes:

First of all reserve your pity for yourself. You will need it. cheesy cheesy

If you failed at comprehension, I don't see how that is any of my problem. undecided undecided

Go back and read again and if you still don't understand what I said, please go get brighter grammer grin grin

is quite obvious you are part of those guys that makes ladies feel men are fools...what is he giving her a listening ear to, like you stated ealier? Mr. brighter grammer..o before I forget, I didn't fail any comprehension class because I never sat for any..next time when you want to give an advice , make sure you put yourself in the op shoe before spilling trash which you won't take..thank you stars am jus coming back from a ban if not.. SISSY
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by kaycodes: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
schumastic:

is quite obvious you are part of those guys that makes ladies feel men are fools...what is he giving her a listening ear to, like you stated ealier? Mr. brighter grammer..o before I forget, I didn't fail any comprehension class because I never sat for any..next time when you want to give an advice , make sure you put yourself in the op shoe before spilling trash which you won't take..thank you stars am jus coming back from a ban if not.. SISSY

Learner, so you failed comprehension in class and you're trying to blame it on me. cheesy grin

It's not my fault that you're so bitter, obviously you lack the ability to be objective which makes you the sissy. tongue tongue

Again go get some comprehension skills, as its obvious you were sucking your fingers, during English Language class( that's where comprehension is taught)

Wannabe trying to form smart... Shift make I see men wey sabi...
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by schumastic(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
kaycodes:

Learner, so you failed comprehension in class and you're trying to blame it on me. cheesy grin

It's not my fault that you're so bitter, obviously you lack the ability to be objective which makes you the sissy. tongue tongue

Again go get some comprehension skills, as its obvious you were sucking your fingers, during English Language class( that's where comprehension is taught)

Wannabe trying to form smart... Shift make I see men wey sabi...

hahaha you make me laugh, If you can't comprehend my last msg then you need to go back to sec school..is obvious you are still in school, I won't say much cus am still nursing my ban..maybe tomorrow you can spill your trash n get the full season of me
Re: Guys Pls Help Your Man Here, I'm So Sad. by kaycodes: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha you make me laugh, If you can't comprehend my last msg then you need to go back to sec school..is obvious you are still in school, I won't say much cus am still nursing my ban..maybe tomorrow you can spill your trash n get the full season of me

Look at this Wannabe... kontinu grin grin grin

You were a good laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In One Word - What Is This Man Thinking Of while looking at Nicki a.ss? (photo) / Meet The World's Ugliest Woman / Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.