Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,294 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? (6405 Views)

"I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by yemmit90: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
elari:

Bros, no dey do like this na. Look at that picture again, it's a nightmare. At least make the girl dey presentable.
If my mama see me with this kind girl she fit swear for me

Hahahaha, funny guy!

And when the said beautiful mannerless girl you prefer started her endless problem, she go ugly pass that girl for your eyes.
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by theLegion(m): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Nothing to Type biko... Lemme continue flying wink
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by mrsnow94(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2016
I'll just check d bathroom again nd aqain
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That woman has suffered something and you use her face like this? undecided
Don't mind the silly OP.
They Joke with everything.
He/She wouldn't do this if the Lady in that picture is her sister.
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Don't mind the silly OP.
yeah❤.
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by elari(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
yemmit90:

Hahahaha, funny guy!

And when the said beautiful mannerless girl you prefer started her endless problem, she go ugly pass that girl for your eyes.
what happens to beautiful girls with manner.
Abeg bros, no be by force to follow ugly girl
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Don't mind the silly OP.

I don't know what your problem is.
Calling me silly for posting an innocent post makes you stupid.
Re: Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I don't know what your problem is.
Calling me silly for posting an innocent post makes you stupid.
I insist you are silly.

The lady in that picture was in a fire incident and the make-over was done by a make-up artist that meet her in a salon.
She didn't do a make-over to deceive anyone. You shouldn't joke with everything.

If she's your sister, you wouldn't have created this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me / True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently / I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.