Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (34331 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures / Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by adconline(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2016
How about the family of woman beheaded in the north? " The only way for evil to thrive is for people of goodwill to do nothing"
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by Vincent41(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2016
omowolewa:
May her blood continue to hunt her killer, may the killer never know rest like Cain, may the killer remain a wanderer on the surface of the earth.

rubbish cos if the killer is caught,he will Regain hims freedom in 4months for a job well done....Nigeria can never be one come what may...The muslims sees us the xtains as infidel so were is the peace and harmonny?...Useless,good for notin country......

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by Vincent41(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2016
solid3:
Wicked world. I hope the perpetrators would be fished out.

no..its part of jihadisim

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by back2sender: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2016
sinkhole:
you be human being?
The guy na ipodroid from the planet of 5%.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by ConqueredWest: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2016
jom28gy:
why didn't she visit the other woman that die, is it because this is from yoruba.tribalism at work.

Those ones are not Redeem members.

That's the problem with hypocrisy.

Consoling your members but neglecting others even when we profess the same Christ as Lord angry

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by Lakuje4power(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=jom28gy post=47409730]why didn't she visit the other woman that die, is it because this is from yoruba.tribalism at work.

TRASH
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by absoluteSuccess: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
ahaz:
a pat in the back by buhari and his co jihadist..or what else are u expecting? a firing squard? my friend wake up from ur sleep and prepare ur mind for islamization.

They will always try brother,

but the gate of hell will not prevail against the church.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by dracosith(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2016
priceaction:
It is well. The heart of a man is desperately wicked. U can know it. Let who ever killed her remain in the surface of the earth forever. Good gesture from a good woman. See the pain of a grown up man just because of religious intolerance. God will strengthen your heart sir.
Make she drop good things oo before she goes back to Villa.
not the heart of man dis time, bt the heart of muslims and northerners are desperately wicked. Hausa and fulani cows plz respond to diz. I dey wait una. Grand fools.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by Mckennedy: 7:21am On Jul 11, 2016
whizjay:
She had Seven kids.
This is sad, so sad...

Of course, they wouldn't want to say why she was killed so it wouldn't cause any unrest, buhh I feel there's need to say it.. so at least people take caution

I happen to be living in this same very neighbourhood, it's was in the early hours of Saturday, I planned to leave home early, I had to get to a training program I recently started.. I noticed the unusual unavailability of okada around..
Something smelled fishy, I noticed noise where people gathered near a dumpsite... also noticed the presence of some armed police men...

Curiosity kicked in... making my may towards the crowd my eyes were greeted by the startling site of a woman lying in her cold blood.
From the information I gathered from the crowd..

She was doing early morning evangelism (morning cry), while she was preaching with a portable speaker system some Muslim men came toward her harassed her for a bit before one brought out a knife and stabbed her after which they all vanished leaving the woman bleeding on the roadside

Please if you must evangelise please do so with caution, move in groups if possible.
I pray God sees us through our daily activities, IJN.
Amen.

Your story is incomplete....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
tit:

somebody mother is kill and this is what you have to say!
are you ok at all?
asking me if I'm OK?.... Isn't that rude? Well I won't reply in likewise manner... RIP to the dead and may she continues to rest in peace..... But sis next time note my name o.... If I give you just a response you won't like it at all....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2016
God said vengeance is mine ..... He knows best on every thing......
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by blackprowler: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2016
I may sound harsh but Nigerians must hear the truth, no matter how much they hate to hear it. 1. Why did "God" not come and save her from the messengers of the "devil"? I know religious people spend way more time begging their gods not to let them die badly
2. So in this severe economic condition, some apes are still having 7 children? When I see the cockroaches menacing my house and I want to kill them, I keep seeing so many about to "deliver" their cocoons with more cockroaches! I kill those first!
3. Bible actually says it's better not to have sex, but if you can't "hold body", then get married. So, inspite of her holiness making her to preach on the road and disturb people, she still like to "fire" so taay, she deliver 7 children?!

ONE LESS PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA
"The truth that sets people free is for the most, the part of the truth they prefer not to hear" - Anonymous
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by whizjay(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
tabithababy:
. Oh Jesus. Am very sure she must have been warned before now. She shouldn't have preached around that area. It is not by force. Everybody cannot make heaven also considering the fact that a boko haram is the order of the day in this country. May God help us all. embarassed

Amen oh!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by whizjay(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Mckennedy:

Your story is incomplete....

Really...
What did I miss!? undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by july66: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
post=47406125:
PHOTOS: Wife of Vice President , Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Family Of Murdered Evangelist

A Deaconess at the Divine Touch Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Eunice Elisha, was murdered by unnamed suspects while she was preaching around the pipeline area of Kubwa, a satellite town of the FCT on Saturday.

Today, Wife of Vice President , Dolapo Osinbajo Visited The Family Of Murdered Evangelist to encourage the husband and her children which are still very young that she had left them for a better place.

She died leaving Seven Children Behind!!!They

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-wife-of-vice-president-dolapo.html

They killed her under the cover of darkness to silence her. Nobody saw the assailant but God saw him. He has mothered sleep & he & his lineage have blood on their head. As leprosy is in the lineage of Gehazi, the lineage of this killer & his children unborn are already in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by abbyk(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm ..... thank Mrs VP n God bless ...... R.I.P Mrs Eunice! May God gives the deceased husband the fortitude to bear the lose. Amen
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by Matnat(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2016
It is well. May the family sense and maximize the comforting ministry of the Holy Spirit.

13...that you may not grieve [for them] as the rest do who have no hope [beyond the grave].
14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will also bring with Him through Jesus those who have fallen asleep [[h]in death].

15For this we declare to you by the Lord's [own] word, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall in no way precede [into His presence] or have any advantage at all over those who have previously fallen asleep [in Him [i]in death].

16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first.

17Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord!

18Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words. 1Thessalonians 4
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by hotspec(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
jom28gy:
why didn't she visit the other woman that die, is it because this is from yoruba.tribalism at work.
I dont kno if d departed was a Yoruba, but they both belong to d same church, RCCG.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by abike12(f): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is terrible. May her soul rest in peace. 1 Thess 4:13
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by TheAlchemist: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
love4rent80s:
She only has love for redeemed people only, the kidnapped priest and other cleric kidnapped and killed , did she visit them? Abi those ones too no get family ?

Abegi, I despise eye service

Who can please the World?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by TheAlchemist: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
There is something so simple about Mrs. Osinbajo... she carries herself with such humility.... If you were to have a chance meeting with her you would hardly know, she wields such powers because of her simple lifestyle, she reminds me of Mahatma Gandhi in simplicity. RIP to Mrs. Olawale.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2016
post=47406125:
PHOTOS: Wife of Vice President , Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Family Of Murdered Evangelist

A Deaconess at the Divine Touch Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Eunice Elisha, was murdered by unnamed suspects while she was preaching around the pipeline area of Kubwa, a satellite town of the FCT on Saturday.

Today, Wife of Vice President , Dolapo Osinbajo Visited The Family Of Murdered Evangelist to encourage the husband and her children which are still very young that she had left them for a better place.

She died leaving Seven Children Behind!!!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-wife-of-vice-president-dolapo.html

...people are so wicked than the devil these days...they commit heavy atrocities under the pretence of safe-guiding their Religion,may God rest her soul and also punish her murderers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.