Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (53519 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / "Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by sherif4owo(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol

jahsharon:

My 4 years old son can differentiate between "reach" and "rich". I am so sorry that the money for your education was shared between GEJ, Dasuki, Olisah Metu, FFK, Fayose, Olu Falae, Jim Nwobodo, imPatience Mama Piss, Attairu Bafarawa, Alex Badeh and the puff-puff cheeked Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla the world bank voodoo economist.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by sherif4owo(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol
Finish him
jahsharon:

My 4 years old son can differentiate between "reach" and "rich". I am so sorry that the money for your education was shared between GEJ, Dasuki, Olisah Metu, FFK, Fayose, Olu Falae, Jim Nwobodo, imPatience Mama Piss, Attairu Bafarawa, Alex Badeh and the puff-puff cheeked Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla the world bank voodoo economist.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by pek(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2016
I will rather have my president wearing a $600 shoe than a #15000 one.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lonikit: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Decale:

OMG!!!! Just look at this one grammar and corrections grin

PDP really failed us cry
his composition was bad but u got the message, so react to dat or we admit that u dont knw wen to use "among" and "between".
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Facofax: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Liars......APC.....LIARS
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bakila: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
You that doesn't know when to use "among" rather than "between" who stole the money for your education?
Bros do the correction in pidgin, this your grammer is afflicted with ghetto school syndrome.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by str8talk1: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2016
The misguided electorates that voted him in hv been scammed long before the campaign started.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by tmxme(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Those shoes might just be a gift....
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Deen77: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2016
OKDnigeria:
So he was dat reach b4 d elections? why was he portraying himself as a poor man who couldn't afford #27,000 nomination fee?

Poor man compared to other ex president.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Lakuje4power(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Is dat all you have to say? That I misspelt a word? Don't u have anything to say abt the fact dat Buhari had more dan #600 million for a pair of shoes but pretended to be borrowing money for his nomination form?

U are spilling TRASH
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by iamzizou: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Love Machine:
That is a photoshop.
don't tell me you're really thinking like a Love Machine which you call yourself? Please man up guy... I guess you just say photoshop without knowing how it works...

Please try it for once, just once and give me feedback... just try to listen or verify very well before you repond... or these pictures are yours?

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
You that doesn't know when to use "among" rather than "between" who stole the money for your education?
"between" is the correct preposition for that sentence, employ me as your English Language tutor.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Gideonmi(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol cheesy grin
naijaGhandi:
Buhari that only allows zobo in his house, na hin some people dey carry this propaganda about, some of his kaftans are about 8 years old o...
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by MrOlai: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2016
khalhokage:
It's embarrassing that the personal assistant to the President on new media would make such grammatical errors, he would never have had the job if he was employed on merit.

Also what's"new media"?

What are the grammatical errors, please? I can only identify one.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by TheAdvocate(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2016
jahsharon:

Buratai too shared from it
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by iamzizou: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Love Machine:
That is a photoshop.
today is Monday bro and the yorubas always say what you use to start a Monday is what will happen to you through out the remaining weekdays... but it's painful as you're reasoning as if you're the first lady and minister of education and sport of that African country wink (uganda)

Are you a KONKOBILITY?

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by khalhokage(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
MrOlai:

What are the grammatical errors, please?
It should have been Though it 'isn't' worth a reply not "doesn't" also This was from the 'campaign' days not "campaign's" Then
if they like they can write 'about' it too not "on"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by ABDamola(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:

You dt doesnt ke?
Consult ur tutor pls

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Kosy79(f): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
OMG! Boo u are so awesome, maybe Buhari used her own school fees to purchase d presidencial election form. Just look at how u carefully checked and saw some flaws in her sentence lol! Na teacher Nwelekebe be that ooooo. Can i give u a kiss please?.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Sylverbox:
Lol! Even his shoe is causing sleepless nights!
[/b]I just tire ooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Decale: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
lonikit:

his composition was bad but u got the message, so react to dat or we admit that u dont knw wen to use "among" and "between".

Bros, you no sabi English at all.
Let me help a bit:

Between is used for 2 distinct entities while among connotes entities belonging to a common group.
You both really failed the society, Zerotolerance and you grin
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Kosy79(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
Lol! Boo u too much infact chop knuckle. Maybe Buhari and Apc memebers used her school fees to purchase presidential election form. See how u carefully checked her comment and observed her English cos she mah wey be Teacher Nwelekebe suppose no make mistake lol! abeg Boo u too much can i give u a kiss pls?
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
So noise makers should keep calm and observe...

wonderful but this was the same man that borrowed money to buy his presidential form how come he wears such shoes. Just wondering
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lonikit: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
"between" is the correct preposition for that sentence, employ me as your English Language tutor.
jeeeeessssuuuuuuu. "between" ke. I hail o. so it is grammatically correct to say " the money was shared between them (same entity)? I pity ur students.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by joey150(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
See how people gather they discuss person shoe.

Something is terribly wrong with this country.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by donhils: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2016
This man just posted a pic and said it was from campaign days, how am I sure it was from campaign days? Cos there's nothing there that shows campaign.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by MrOlai: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2016
khalhokage:

It should have been Though it 'isn't' worth a reply not "doesn't"
also
This was from the 'campaign' days not "campaign's"
Then

if they like they can write 'about' it too not "on"

Thanks. You're absolutely correct!

However, there is a verb form of worth, although, it is considered obsolete.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lonikit: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Decale:

Bros, you no sabi English at all.
Let me help a bit:

Between is used for 2 distinct entities while among connotes entities belonging to a common group.
You both really failed the society, Zerotolerance and you grin
oga are u quoting from ur dreamland? can u justify my position here. dont just start wht u cannot finish. u can't win in a linguistic tussle bcus u are not only a failure to ur society but also to linguists world.
mind u, if u want likes, make a formal request.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by caprini1: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2016
naijaGhandi:
Buhari that only allows zobo in his house, na hin some people dey carry this propaganda about, some of his kaftans are about 8 years old o...
Am not a supporter of PDP/APC,,but truly I have some caftans that are 12yrs old and still look brand new and fresh.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Decale: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
lonikit:

oga are u quoting from ur dreamland? can u justify my position here. dont just start wht u cannot finish. u can't win in a linguistic tussle bcus u are not only a failure to ur society but also to linguists world.
mind u, if u want likes, make a formal request.

Didn't you quote me first, punk? Please and please, Mr linguist, I really need to know when to use between and among as I'm an illiterate

Kindly expose your ignorance here, idiot
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by koboko69: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:

Like seriously? You and people wey give u likes nor go schaopl at all. Chia, to think that these are the ones that call their president a dullard. Smh
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Decale: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
lonikit:

jeeeeessssuuuuuuu. "between" ke. I hail o. so it is grammatically correct to say " the money was shared between them (same entity)? I pity ur students.

Illiterate.

Using people of the same group entails you using among
Example
1) The money was shared among them

If you want to use between, it goes thus

2) The money was shared between Zerotolerance and lonikit

Refund your educational fees to the government, you glorified illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.