Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (53562 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / "Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by koboko69: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

Then why use the pic below as a pre election propaganda ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2362663_image3a161320_jpegfea1fa20765c874c4ee84715bf258bd5

Smh. When the highest hotel u have gone to is the ashawo house down your street. You don't know this is the standard for serving beverages in restaurants and hotels? You expect them to bring an opened tin Beverage or what? Or a very big Beverage container?
This are the kind of clowns PDP have been breeding, illiterates. You and every other clown that gave u likes.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lonikit: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Decale:

Illiterate.

Using people of the same group entails you using among
Example
1) The money was shared among them

If you want to use between, it goes thus

2) The money was shared between Zerotolerance and lonikit

Refund your educational fees to the government, you glorified illiterate
mumu, have u forgotn we ar discusin polictics and all those u mentioned ar politicians under same umbrella. so it is more appropriate to use "among" not "between". the context matters. recieve sense mr educational fees.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by absky5(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Is that all you have to say.
why not.... is it not possible??
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by grandstar(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
Is it any surprise that 99% of those who congregated on that thread to exhibit their shame and utter foolishness in front of the world are Ugandans??

For me, I don't understand why it should be a matter of discussion if someone who earns perhaps as high as 7mill monthly can't afford a 250,000 shoe. Smh.

His salary is not up to 2m. Also, he donated half
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lufseg07(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2016
OKDnigeria:
So he was dat reach b4 d elections? why was he portraying himself as a poor man who couldn't afford #27,000 nomination fee?
I don't think u went 2 school @ all.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lonikit: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Decale:

Didn't you quote me first, punk? Please and please, Mr linguist, I really need to know when to use between and among as I'm an illiterate

Kindly expose your ignorance here, idiot
Decale:

Didn't you quote me first, punk? Please and please, Mr linguist, I really need to know when to use between and among as I'm an illiterate

Decale:

pls tell me the contextual meaning of punk used in ur sentence.
u are jusst lukin for likes. mumu
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by globe16: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
jahsharon:

My 4 years old son can differentiate between "reach" and "rich". I am so sorry that the money for your education was shared between GEJ, Dasuki, Olisah Metu, FFK, Fayose, Olu Falae, Jim Nwobodo, imPatience Mama Piss, Attairu Bafarawa, Alex Badeh and the puff-puff cheeked Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla the world bank voodoo economist.
world bank vodoo economist yet the current economy by clueless and no bank vodoo economist have destroyed anything left in the economy
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Smytter(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Decale:

OMG!!!! Just look at this one grammar and corrections grin
PDP really failed us cry
the guy dey form wole soyinka!
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by omenka(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2016
grandstar:

His salary is not up to 2m. Also, he donated half
There's a difference between basic salary and "SALARY". Go figure abeg.

His salary isn't less than 7million.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Rexnegro(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
jahsharon:

My 4 years old son can differentiate between "reach" and "rich". I am so sorry that the money for your education was shared between GEJ, Dasuki, Olisah Metu, FFK, Fayose, Olu Falae, Jim Nwobodo, imPatience Mama Piss, Attairu Bafarawa, Alex Badeh and the puff-puff cheeked Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla the world bank voodoo economist.
Chai guy You bad o, See how You finish that dude...me And my baby don laff tire... the guy now go dey reason him F up...reach ko, arrive ni
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by sabdaz: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
You that doesn't know when to use "among" rather than "between" who stole the money for your education?

YOURS IS WORSE "you that doesn't know"
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by allymarry89(f): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Sylverbox:
Lol! Even his shoe is causing sleepless nights!
I tell u!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Matinho: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Lord....I thought English was the lingua franca of Nigeria..Why are people making a fool of themselves (including the president's adviser) with all the ill-engineered sentences.Jeez! This illiteracy is really a cankerworm that has eaten deep.Thunder fire all those corrupt `polithiefcians' that siphoned the money meant to give the citizenry free basic education..
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
1wolex85:

Oga have you been to any standard hotel before? They always have coffee, beverage, and sugar in sachets especially in the rooms.

koboko69:

Smh. When the highest hotel u have gone to is the ashawo house down your street. You don't know this is the standard for serving beverages in restaurants and hotels? You expect them to bring an opened tin Beverage or what? Or a very big Beverage container?
This are the kind of clowns PDP have been breeding, illiterates. You and every other clown that gave u likes.

Zombie them, who was asking you about the location.I prolly know about management of hotels than uneducated people like you cos my family own a few of them.

That picture was a propaganda tool used by ediots to advance the Buhari cause. Zombies like should be stopped from breeding more ediots into the world
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Decale: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2016
lonikit:

mumu, have u forgotn we ar discusin polictics and all those u mentioned ar politicians under same umbrella. so it is more appropriate to use "among" not "between". the context matters. recieve sense mr educational fees.

Jesu what does politics have to do with "reach" and "rich"?
Just talk say you no know book rather than searching for a save

PS: Google what punk is and save me the wasted efforts in schooling you one more time cheesy
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by earthbest(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2016
so make him no wear shoes again because him be GEJ...or dem no de pay am salary again, 9ja nd gossiping
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by ola1982(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Is the work of the flat headed tribe from the yeast must they complain of everything about buhari

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Theoflux(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
So noise makers should keep calm and observe...

Make him enjoy na. Wetin sef?
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bashydemy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

Then why use the pic below as a pre election propaganda ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2362663_image3a161320_jpegfea1fa20765c874c4ee84715bf258bd5
What does the pic have to do with the election campaign? He is in a restaurant do you want him to order for a tin of milo? Wailers always fooling themselves.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bashydemy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKDnigeria:

Is dat all you have to say? That I misspelt a word? Don't u have anything to say abt the fact dat Buhari had more dan #600 million for a pair of shoes but pretended to be borrowing money for his nomination form?
You just keep disgracing yourself, Where you see shoe of #600 million? Please stop commenting to prevent your self from disgrace.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by koboko69: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie them, who was asking you about the location.I prolly know about management of hotels than uneducated people like you cos my family own a few of them.

That picture was a propaganda tool used by ediots to advance the Buhari cause. Zombies like should be stopped from breeding more ediots into the world

NL where someone from a wretched family owns houses hotels business on Dubai, chicago, Germany. After exposing ur folly, instead of u to bury ur face in shame, u are still talking thrash. Wonder how that pic was a propaganda pic. Your warped logic tot the sachet of milo was to claim there was no money. What an irrational and silly reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by koboko69: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
bashydemy:
What does the pic have to do with the election campaign? He is in a restaurant do you want him to order for a tin of milo? Wailers always fooling themselves.
Just check out what the illiterate said to me after exposing his folly. That his family has hotels cheesy. some one that was expecting tin millo to be placed on the table in a restaurant cheesy. He doesn't even know that small sachet can cost more than a full tin sold in the supermarket depending on the hotel or restaurant.
Do I blame him, the biggest hotel he has gone to is the ashawo brothwl.down the street, and biggest restaurant is iya elewa's koisk just outside his compound
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by linusbnn(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
So noise makers should keep calm and observe...

But he doesn't have money before
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by OKDnigeria: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
bashydemy:
You just keep disgracing yourself, Where you see shoe of #600 million? Please stop commenting to prevent your self from disgrace.

why are u so much concerned abt me disgracing myself? Disgrace me if u want but address d issue raised
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by slimfit1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
iswallker:

Money spent educating you was wasted... ...we all know there are Nigerians who can afford the shoe, but it shouldn't be the people we have put in charge of fixing the economy... ...and is it not ironical that people who force hardship down your throat in the name of reform are themselves living in opulence..

Forget it...don't expect you understand a word of what I said... sad

You are autistic so I will let you type gibberish.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by 1wolex85: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

Oga, you dont need to insult anybody before making your points. Since your family owns a few hotels, you should know these things and should not be engaging in this type of conversation. The picture was posted and people decided to give it the interpretation they wished. It did not come from Buhari because that hotel you see him having breakfast is Intercontinental Hotel on the island which is one of the most expensive hotels in Nigeria, so if it was for propaganda as you said, it wont make sense to drink Milo in a 5 star hotel and please briddle your tongue, its too vile, you know you are more educated than I am.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by batstan(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin
jahsharon:

You made my day, please send me your account number. grin
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by eiknarf14(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
What's the big deal about wearing shoes with that price tag ? Some people are really shallow mehnnnnn.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by lonikit: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Decale:

Jesu what does politics have to do with "reach" and "rich"?
Just talk say you no know book rather than searching for a save

PS: Google what punk is and save me the wasted efforts in schooling you one more time cheesy
dis was d reasn I said u were quoting frm ur dreamland. was I d one dat wrote "reach" for rich. wake up dude.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
1wolex85:

Oga, you dont need to insult anybody before making your points. Since your family owns a few hotels, you should know these things and should not be engaging in this type of conversation. The picture was posted and people decided to give it the interpretation they wished. It did not come from Buhari because that hotel you see him having breakfast is Intercontinental Hotel on the island which is one of the most expensive hotels in Nigeria, so if it was for propaganda as you said, it wont make sense to drink Milo in a 5 star hotel and please briddle your tongue, its too vile, you know you are more educated than I am.

Brother abeg no vex for the harshness, na that ediot koboko69 talk vex me. The picture didn't come from Buhari team didn't mean the propaganda from the "Social media influencers" on facebook and twitter didn't milk to brim.

As a matter of fact, members of the social media of change ala Rice eating crew went wild with pic to show how conservative baba was when compared to PDP alias share the money.

Do you now get the drift sir.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:

NL where someone from a wretched family owns houses hotels business on Dubai, chicago, Germany. After exposing ur folly, instead of u to bury ur face in shame, u are still talking thrash. Wonder how that pic was a propaganda pic. Your warped logic tot the sachet of milo was to claim there was no money. What an irrational and silly reasoning.

The poverty mentality of zombies shouldn't be generalized to the larger populace, owning a few hotel businesses is not rocket science. If your family is waiting on Bubu 5k or Npower temporal jobs, kindly be notified that some people like me are capable of employing them grin.

Concerning the Bubu milo pic, read my response below and shed your stupidity for good..

As a matter of fact, members of the social media of change ala Rice eating crew went wild with pic to show how profligate baba was when compared to PDP alias share the money.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by july66: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
oluwasegun400:
Drama Continue

President Buhari was earlier slammed for wearing a shoe worth $640 (223,905) at a time like this when dollar is $1 to N345.

But the personal assistant to the president on new media has shared a new photo to prove the shoes has been there from his campaign days.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/10/photo-shows-that-president-buhari-have-had-the-alleged-640-shoes-before-now/

big man no dey trek like poor man so their shoe no dey file. They fit wear one shoe for ten years yet e go be like new one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.