Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (53568 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / "Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
bashydemy:
What does the pic have to do with the election campaign? He is in a restaurant do you want him to order for a tin of milo? Wailers always fooling themselves.

Zombie just google "Buhari using sachet milo" and inform us of your findings.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by koboko69: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

The poverty mentality of zombies shouldn't be generalized to the larger populace, owning a few hotel businesses is not rocket science. If your family is waiting on Bubu 5k or Npower temporal jobs, kindly be notified that some people like me are capable of employing them grin.

Concerning the Bubu milo pic, read my response below and shed your stupidity for good..

I have limited time for childish online folly. You are a nobody, just a noise maker online. U have enjoyed the limited time i have for a nobody both online and reality. The greatest folly is self deceit, u and I know u or ur family don't even have a beer palor short time brothel not to talk of hotels. But can keep living in self delusion and in a fools paradise. I care less. Enjoy ur day!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:

I have limited time for childish online folly. You are a nobody, just a noise maker online. U have enjoyed the limited time i have for a nobody both online and reality. The greatest folly is self deceit, u and I know u or ur family don't even have a beer palor short time brothel not to talk of hotels. But can keep living in self delusion and in a fools paradise. I care less. Enjoy ur day!

Again emancipate from your poverty mentality. Owning family businesses is not rocket science. You came in here attacking me ultimately making a big fool out of yourself.

I weep on your behalf. Get busy so that you can feed yourself properly than be a pay-per-post e-Zombie.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by 1wolex85: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

Brother abeg no vex for the harshness, na that ediot koboko69 talk vex me. The picture didn't come from Buhari team didn't mean the propaganda from the "Social media influencers" on facebook and twitter didn't milk to brim.

As a matter of fact, members of the social media of change ala Rice eating crew went wild with pic to show how conservative baba was when compared to PDP alias share the money.

Do you now get the drift sir.

I get that it came from some Buhari supporters, what I am saying is what the social media influencers or whatever they are called did doesnt make any sense, you cant present someone as being 'humble' or 'poor' when the person is taking breakfast at intercontinental hotel, one of the most expensive in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by elsomm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
PMB made it seem he received alms to purchase his candidacy form during campaign but had 223k shoes?
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bashydemy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:

Just check out what the illiterate said to me after exposing his folly. That his family has hotels cheesy. some one that was expecting tin millo to be placed on the table in a restaurant cheesy. He doesn't even know that small sachet can cost more than a full tin sold in the supermarket depending on the hotel or restaurant.
Do I blame him, the biggest hotel he has gone to is the ashawo brothwl.down the street, and biggest restaurant is iya elewa's koisk just outside his compound

Haha that's funny don't mind those yeye guy la jare, they are filled with hatred that even good things becomes bad in there eyes.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bashydemy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
OKDnigeria:

why are u so much concerned abt me disgracing myself? Disgrace me if u want but address d issue raised
What issue should I address? To be fooling myself around with you cos of a mere shoe that I can afford myself not to talk of someone with that kinda status.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bashydemy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie just google "Buhari using sachet milo" and inform us of your findings.
what should I inquire about the sachet milo? Mind you in big hotel that's the kind of milo that serve their customers.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by billyG(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2016
OKDnigeria:

Is dat all you have to say? That I misspelt a word? Don't u have anything to say abt the fact dat Buhari had more dan #600 million for a pair of shoes but pretended to be borrowing money for his nomination form?
Stop taking hard drugs,who said d shoe is #600million,u are aa dullard ooo!
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by billyG(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Chei!Buhari gvn his enemies HPB,nightmares fanny in d cooler,metuh ashame of himsef,dokpesi begging,dasuki in kuje loading,ponmodele fayose theivery exposed.,wailers feeling suicidal,May God also make my enemies my footstool,footmat,may i Rule over them like buhari.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
bashydemy:
what should I inquire about the sachet milo? Mind you in big hotel that's the kind of milo that serve their customers.

My friend go and sit down if you have nothing to say.If you desire to remain adamant without understanding what you quoted then no point arguing further. Toodles.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by bashydemy(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Geniro:

My friend go and sit down if you have nothing to say.If you desire to remain adamant without understanding what you quoted then no point arguing further. Toodles.

Your argument is baseless, you complain about his shoe and was refuted. You start with the milo you still got refuted then what else do you want me to search for? I dint blame you cos you lack sense of reasoning .
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by Geniro: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
bashydemy:
Your argument is baseless, you complain about his shoe and was refuted. You start with the milo you still got refuted then what else do you want me to search for? I dint blame you cos you lack sense of reasoning .

You refuted nothing but post trash. I posted a pic that was used by Sai baba zombies to proof Buhari down to earth nature while you are here consistently posting trash.

If you can't visit google then stay off my mention.

Bye Zombie.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by mexxy1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bari22:
The more they want us to believe buhari is corrupt the more his sincerety is exposed

What sincerity are you talking about? I don't know how they cooked the stuff they gave you guys that keep defending obvious deceit and incompetence.

A man could buy a shoe worth over two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) but had just about #1M in his account during the same period.

No wonder the economy is in crisis.
Re: President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad by KINGinVAHALA: 3:14am On Jul 25, 2016
OKDnigeria:

why are u so much concerned abt me disgracing myself? Disgrace me if u want but address d issue raised

Good morning bro! Please kindly check your email, I have replied your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.