Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France (29953 Views)

Abdullahi Umar Ganduje's Throwback Photo / Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos) / Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by ayemerbarth: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Only in Naija agbada and cap to watch match in sitting room. Abeg everytin about leaders in Naija is misplaced
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by millionboi(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
SurefireFashion:
Why is he standing?
Hausa na Hausa
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by millionboi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
ayemerbarth:
Only in Naija agbada and cap to watch match in sitting room. Abeg everytin about leaders in Naija is misplaced
maybe I get wounds weh dat cloth dey cover.....

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by aauwalu17: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm
see this man watchn foot ball while he assign his dogs (police and Karota ppl) to be collecting unnecessary money from ppl esp if they identify having other state number plate I.e not kano
they realize that kano ppl know their rules and regulation and they knew they Nevr broadcast it world wide so that innocent ppl would take care
God in control
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by OluDare01(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Europa
Chai, no be small thing o
It is Euro final.
Europa is the second tier club continental competition
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by ugoxhaxabula(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2016
iambabaG:
Hollup.. Whats the meaning of this?
•Did he have to "enter" the tv all in the name of taking a picture?
•What point was he trying to make?
•This doesn't make him a wassup guy..
•And who wears agbada when chilling at home to a soccer game?

#CommonSense

Its football game not soccer game
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by crooner: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2016
HERE COMES LIFE-TIME OPPORTUNUTY
Are you a Retiree, Youth corps member(NYSC},
House wife, Job Seeker or Student? Do you desire
an income raise even as a paid employee? I know
that feeling when you're in debt and you use one
"gbese" to cover another....lol. Here comes hope.
I am a Networking Marketing expert and i want to
share my success secret with you. Are you here in
this group and have the following items stated?
1. A BANK ACCOUNT ( Current or Savings)
2. 2 FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP
3. N6,600 ($40)?
If you have the above listed items and you want to
take a risk like I did to succeed, put a comment
across in this group and I will show you how to turn
N6,600 to Millions in simple basic steps.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A
VERY SIMPLE ONE TO DO. NO SELLING JUST
SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO TIME FRAME, NO
AUTOSHIP, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS
NEEDED, NO QUALIFICATION OR SKILL. IT IS
OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL.
This is an opportunity that empowers you so you
can empower others and be happy for the rest of
your life. ( Thank me later, but lets be serious first).
INCENTIVES: CARS, SUV, HOUSE, SCHOLARSHIP,
LOAN, YEARLY BONUS ETC.
If you're not interested, you need not comment at
all. INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
WHATSAPP me on :::: 07061120828
E-mail address: ndubuisipeter100@gmail.com
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kwara,
Nasarawa, Anambra, Edo, Abia, Benue, Kogi, Niger,
Akwa Ibom, Imo, Cross River, Ebonyi, Ogun, Delta,
Ogun, Bayelsa, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna etc
Do not drop your number here for security reasons.
While you're reading jokes and wasting your
precious data and time on Facebook, some other
people are living their lives and dreams. Take heed
now; get serious so you can forge ahead. TAKE A
BOLD STEP TODAY TOWARDS YOUR DREAM. YOU
HAVE DREAMED AND DESIRED ENOUGH. ONLY
ACTION BACKED BY REAL ZEAL PAYS OFF.
MAY THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN NOT AFFECT YOU.
[this dollar increase no be here lol...]
Whatsapp +2347061120828

Pls don't add me if you are not interested: I dnot have time for idle or chit chat. Add only if you are serious and interested
whatsapp: +2347061120828
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by aluma(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Just passing
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Somty077: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Is that AGBADA or BEDSHEET, undecided

AGBADA BY THIS TIME undecided

OKAY, He's Kano's Governor lipsrsealed
lol......
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by phanshark(m): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2016
360frolic:
The Executive Governor of Kano State Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje pictured in his sitting room watching the Europa finals between Portugal and France.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-gov-umar-ganduje-watching-europa.html

later they will say he is a sleeping governor, but see watch the to the end
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Samajo(m): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2016
guyXander:
When I remember France, water run away my eyes. Ah ehe eh, water run away my eyes.

Bro I beg who sang this song- When I remember murtala muhammed water run away my eye
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Afritop(m): 3:57am On Jul 11, 2016
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DeCIDED NOT TO DEVELOP SPORTS IN YOUR COUNTRY
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by pek(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Sometimes i wonder what exactly the mods do. There is an obvious error in the title yet it was moved to fp like that. The competition is called Euros and not Europa. Europa is a club competition.
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Vincent41(m): 5:43am On Jul 11, 2016
SurefireFashion:
Why is he standing?

mumu hausa man,he has never senn plasma before naaaaa
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by ajebuter(f): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2016
iambijo:
E no fit siddon ni
You wan make he sleep? So he is better standing up..lol
abokiii will always be abokkkiii
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by iambijo(m): 6:02am On Jul 11, 2016
ajebuter:

You wan make he sleep? So he is better standing up..lol
abokiii will always be abokkkiii
hehehehehehehe sleeping master
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by slavemerchant: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2016
why the agbada na, dis small boy dey fall hand sef
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Pudoe(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2016
OP did you just write "Europa final"?
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by daddyclint128(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2016
May be him go visit the vice...
No be him hux in de..
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by dantyboy: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Him dey wear agbada dey watch match too?
na tug and jersey him for wear? Cus him deh wait for substitution. Ode undecided.

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by VictorRomanov: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
dantyboy:
na tug and jersey him for wear? Cus him deh wait for substitution. Ode undecided.

So when u sit down for ur palour dey watch match around 9pm u dey dress like say u dey go job interview? Anu ohia!
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by lexyclasy: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
360frolic:
The Executive Governor of Kano State Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje pictured in his sitting room watching the Europa finals between Portugal and France.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-gov-umar-ganduje-watching-europa.html

The lodge managers ....i reserve my comments...how can they have waste bin conspicuously placed in the sitting room....look at the television cable flipping around...a simple trunking or perfect conduit can be more reasonable ...considering the position of the man....the interior workers fall my hand.....thumb down for Ganduje wife
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by mryemite(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
SurefireFashion:
Why is he standing?

no mind them jare.
watching football match in full agbada.
maybe na just the goal high light that attracted him and he chose to watch closely.
was he d only one watching alone. football is boring watching alone. where are others......who took his pic.
#he was just passing by jor!
lol!
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Em5(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Expected to see an executive setup. Look at wires flying loose here and there like my sitting room.
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by mattmogan88: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
the man no get moni 2 go watch it live na, so he wan use Appian way enter d stadium
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Victorydsimple: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2016
the young man I guess he most be Ronaldo fan
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by tabisegroup(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who did the electrical design n installation for him.. why are wires dangling all over the TV
Call us on 08182236710 or like our page on Facebook @ POWERMINDS ENERGY LIMITED for ur professional electrification
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by july66: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Is that AGBADA or BEDSHEET, undecided

AGBADA BY THIS TIME undecided

OKAY, He's Kano's Governor lipsrsealed
Na Nigerian politician. Na midnight their meeting dey start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) / Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.