Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) (5963 Views)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
I just saw the official nairaland get together party and I'm really impressed by what i saw.

Shout out to all the niqqa$ and bae's that was present, una sabi cool

Okay, my main purpose of creating this thread is to know who is the black pretty lady on black..Yes! Who's she? and What's her nl sobriquet?

I want to meet her, coz i have a surprise package for her..

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
She might not be a nairalander. Look for who invited her to the party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
She might not be a nairalander. Look for who invited her to the party.
I thought as much., thanks for the info Miss.

Good Evening.
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Abjay97(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sarrki,
Ngeneukwuenu,
STOP TRIBALISM AND NIGERIAN RACISM sad

1 Like

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
she's my grandma's senior sister and also a transgendered.....if u are still interested contact me... grin
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
From what i observed in her picture..
She is averagely ugly..
her boobs have fallen, don't let the bend down select okirika bra deceive you.
caringuy you have a bad taste in ladies..
you fall warri hand.

15 Likes

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
k
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Caringguy:
I just saw the official nairaland get together party and I'm really impressed by what i saw.

Shout out to all the niqqa$ and bae's that was present, una sabi cool

Okay, my main purpose of creating this thread is to know who is the black pretty lady on black..Yes! Who's she? and What's her nl sobriquet?

I want to meet her, coz i have a surprise package for her..

u like what u see shey?surprise package for her or for her bwes? ashewo

1 Like

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Caringguy:
I thought as much., thanks for the info Miss.

Good Evening.
Most of the girls that were present aren't nairalanders. I won't be surprised she was invited too or probably was there with her boyfriend who happens to be a member.

Evening to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
DrinkLimca:

She is averagely ugly..

you fall warri hand.
What an elder saw sitting now.>>>>>>>>you know the rest..

6 Likes

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Caringguy:
What an elder saw sitting now.>>>>>>>>you know the rest..

Bruhz na before
What a child see lying on the floor, an elder will still argue about it(especially in Africa)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Bruhz na before
What a child see lying on the floor, an elder will still argue about it(especially in Africa)
Hmmm
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
You don see breast na.
You come dey find moniker.

4 Likes

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just say u wan sample her ni then walk away
Crush koor
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
DrinkLimca:

She is averagely ugly..

you fall warri hand.
you are a faqqot. Shut da hell up.
What do you know about a hawt lady?
Silly.

2 Likes

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
beardlessdude:
Just say u wan sample her ni then walk away
Crush koor
She's my kind of girl, I swear down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by bizzy500: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
d girl try tho...just like sinaj cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by AugustineSilva(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beg lala naw ah ah! shuoo abi u nor know right path to stream neh??
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by SmallmebigGod: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chikita66:
You don see breast na.

You come dey find moniker.
Jealous? wink
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by DaddyKross: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Will you pay 10k for her digits ?

And yes, she's a Nairalander. Do not listen to bullshit mongers

2 Likes

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Elparaiso(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2018
OP searched for the lady that would be an easy catch. I see what you did there bruv.
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Most of the girls that were present aren't nairalanders. I won't be surprised she was invited too or probably was there with her boyfriend who happens to be a member.

Evening to you too.
Can you prove this?

I don't like when girls hate on fellow girls

3 Likes

Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyKross:
Will you pay 10k for her digits ?

And yes, she's a Nairalander. Do not listen to bullshit mongers
like you provided that girl's
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by DaddyKross: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2018
SpareNo1:
like you provided that girl's

Baba mo ni ko pade mi ni Orita somongo na.

Shey o serious ni pa e ni ?
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2018
SpareNo1:
Can you prove this?

I don't like when girls hate on fellow girls
I wonder oh..maybe she thinks NL doesn't have beautiful girls like that or something. sad sad

Egbon, why do you behave like a chameleon?
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Mariinee:
I wonder oh..maybe she thinks NL doesn't have beautiful girls like that or something. sad sad

Egbon, why do you behave like a chameleon?
How tho?
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyKross:

Baba mo ni ko pade mi ni Orita somongo na.

Shey o serious ni pa e ni ?
mo jasi orita yen na. Se kin pm e ni?
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2018
SpareNo1:
How tho?
The way you be changing garment nah. grin
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Mariinee:
The way you be changing garment nah. grin
No mind me. Na my wife dey always figure me out grin grin
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 11, 2018
SpareNo1:
No mind me. Na my wife dey always figure me out grin grin
You dey hide from your wife?

Wait, you are married? shocked shocked
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by DaddyKross: 1:02am On Jan 11, 2018
SpareNo1:
mo jasi orita yen na. Se kin pm e ni?

Kosi wahala
Re: I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Mariinee:
You dey hide from your wife?

Wait, you are married? shocked shocked
Almost there grin grin To a nairalander

Don't loud it lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed / Self Service While Ur Spouse Is Away?is It Wrong Or Not Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.