Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara (29187 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by hisgrace090: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
This is it, Nigeria is messed up a lot.

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by frinx: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Every farmland supposedly own by any kworupt government officer needs serious digging. Digging Mode. grin

Reminds me of Pablo Escabar, when you have too much dirty money the next is to bury them.

Human greed is when you steal more than enough for your entire generation and even future generations.

I pray this country recovers from the numerous years of looting.

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by TheNonce: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

So now these looters don turn to farmers?

Planting their "yams" for future harvesting?

Chai naija!
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Charly68: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Not money alone,they kept cars,jeeps,saloon,wagons in the farm. .Never mind,the eagle eyes of EFCC will find them out.. No looters will go unpunished in Nigeria.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Pyno30: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
OBJ's farm or Buhari's farm? Which of them? And what's you and your team waiting fore? Go and dig that fvcking farmland and recover our money.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by locosis007(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Dogara
* YOUR CAN OF WORM TO OPEN SOON*
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Djmetrix(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmm..stack of money now used as manure?_9ja I hail o! grin
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
r de tinkin of growing a money plantation?

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by admindim: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
one day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by fujirice: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2016
disloman:
The govt can't start spending the money now.Until the case is settled.
When will the case ever be settled?
And I'm so worried that the names of these so called looters are still being kept secret.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by lonelydora: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2016
nnachukz:
These people acting like a saint when their can of worms has not been opened. Pointing hands to others of which there were once a member.

It will soon get to him. Don't mind him.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Trendishine: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2016
baba11:
Now that this is happening,it is high time govt needed to change the currency as they used to do before!
seconded...supported
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by dadebayo1(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Is the national assembly also a farm? I beg Mr speaker make laws that will give death penalty to anyone who steals yam from our farm.. Any corrupt leader found to have stolen money should be killed by throwing the person into boiling oil... Then they will not have the guts to steal public funds not to talk of hidding loot in farms or in soakaway.

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Aborigine9ja(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2016
labamo07:
And what tribes got the farms, no be the highly favoured northerners?............
what does looting has to do with geo-political zone or tribe?
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by geefasee: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016
labamo07:
And what tribes got the farms, no be the highly favoured northerners?............
no mind them, which person see them when them they bury the money for farm? and if they no fit show us that means na them go comot am
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Orikinla(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Bluffly: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2016
nnachukz:
These people acting like a saint when their can of worms has not been opened. Pointing hands to others of which there were once a member.

If I were you I will be happy that at least we got to this stage unlike when everyone gets away. Keep watching and you will see that it will soon go round. Let it be that way o.

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by bigtt76(f): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
There he goes again .....victim of Past Regime Syndrome (PRS) grin
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by southpole: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
As usual a new week has come, APC want to decieve us again with anti-corruption mantra will turning a deaf ear to the state of the Nigeria economy with poverty and it's relatives ravaging the nation!

#noexcuseforfailureisjustifiable
Anybody who thinks corruption is not a major negative economic factor and fighting it is not a pre- requisite to economic resuscitation means that his parent must have wasted money sending him to school.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by hazyfm: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
omaguibu:
Speaker Dogara, you were actually technical in the speech and I understand you know the truth. But pls be aware that Nigerians are suffering. You guys sbould look for a way and give us Atiku 2019.

Do u mean the same TChief Atiku Abubakar
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by patrickkkk: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Why steal money when u don't know what to invest the knee into. ....
Bruce could not invest 11bn and make profit for over 10 years and this are the set of people that rule us and we want development??
By 2019 u will still vote ur brother, who will steal ur collective wealth and u hail him because ur from same place.. .
Until we learn to hate for individuals of integrity no matter the party they stand... then we won't have any serious development

Correct man!!! You don't belong to the group of " na our daughter or son syndrome " The earlier the better Nigerians do away with ""its our daughter or son mentality " and embrace punishment for the finger that errs.

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Sunnycliff(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
southpole:

Anybody who thinks corruption is not a major negative economic factor and fighting it is not a pre- requisite to economic resuscitation means that his parent must have wasted money sending him to school.

So the economy should come to a stand still because you are fighting corruption abi!

I respect your intelligence as a scholar!!
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Kollyk11(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
mopolch:
no wonder
every one of them has a farm.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Kollyk11(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
mopolch:
no wonder
every one of them has a farm. grin
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by hayormakaay(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
savio93:
Very long and dry gist.
dat means u re not current mista man because dis news is fresh i even saw it on naij.com
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Until death penalty is passed on corruption, nig. Is a joke!
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Mrjo(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
U see, case is nt setle they call it recovery. I'm tired of this trash
disloman:
The govt can't start spending the money now.Until the case is settled.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by mopo2012(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2016
That's what our own version of Africans cash crop wink grin grin grin
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Daniyomex(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
But where is this nation heading? I just don't understand. A nation where some selected few steal and exploit our commonwealth to satisfy their selfish interest. A nation where some greedy nonentities keep stockpiling money they can never finish spending in their entire lifetime. I'm freaking tired.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Sunsets: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
This Dogara should take back seat. APC as a party is as stupid and criminal minded as PDP. Nobody should give themselves in to this deception and sham of alarm. These guys are criminals. Even all the thieves who for fifteen years were with PDP are now saints in APC. Marauding politicians.
chuksmoni:
By Jide Ajani ABUJA—

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/looters-hide-billions-in-farms-dogara/

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2016
GEJ got himself some land in Abuja for farming before his exit from office...I hope...this won't be can of worms but tanker of snake if Hez the one...just my opinion.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by disloman(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Mrjo:
U see, case is nt setle they call it recovery. I'm tired of this trash
Hmmm.You can make recovery when the case is still on.Eg Amosu's case,the case is still on going and recovery been made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.