Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara (29189 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by disloman(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:

Buh there should be some form of contingency plan or something like a 'doctrine of necessity ' which the House of Rep can invoke or pass to enable government spend.
Or are we gonna wait ad infinitum before we put the money to good use?
Hmmm.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by egedege1(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2016
The epistle of Dogara
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
From house ceilings to sockaway to using househelps to open account, now to storing money in farms. Which one next,shey na moon go dey secure pass?

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by egedege1(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:
Op kindly edit (summarize or highlight) your post, don't be too lazy by just pasting the whole ish.
Anyways, all these monies they're recovering, we're yet to see the impact in our lives oooo, please don't let us die of hunger before you guys give us the dividends. Abi we have to become IDPs too so that you can send us 77 trailers of free rice??
#just saying.
77 trailers of rice that'll disappear before it gets to its destination.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by AlanSugar(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:
Op kindly edit (summarize or highlight) your post, don't be too lazy by just pasting the whole ish.
Anyways, all these monies they're recovering, we're yet to see the impact in our lives oooo, please don't let us die of hunger before you guys give us the dividends. Abi we have to become IDPs too so that you can send us 77 trailers of free rice??
#just saying.

Are you for real, that the op is lazy by posting the "whole ish"? Cus you are too lazy to read the whole ish? Kontinu.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

Are you for real, that the op is lazy by posting the "whole ish"? Cus you are too lazy to read the whole ish? Kontinu.
I read the whole thing and that was because I was en route to work. If I were to be at work, you'd expect me to take the whole of 3 productive minutes to skim through a boring article when the op should have done his assignments? Seriously? However I bet you didn't read the stuff, else you would get my drift
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by AlanSugar(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
omaguibu:
Speaker Dogara, you were actually technical in the speech and I understand you know the truth. But pls be aware that Nigerians are suffering. You guys sbould look for a way and give us Atiku 2019.

Will Atiku give us food?
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

Will Atiku give us food?
Maybe not, but he surely would do better than the confused leader we have up there.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by AlanSugar(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:

I read the whole thing and that was because I was en route to work. If I were to be at work, you'd expect me to take the whole of 3 productive minutes to skim through a boring article when the op should have done his assignments? Seriously? However I bet you didn't read the stuff, else you would get my drift

I read it twice, in two minutes and in the middle of eating too! It was that important that's why we both devoured it. Still didn't get your drift if it was +ve.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

I read it twice, in two minutes and in the middle of eating too! It was that important that's why we both devoured it. Still didn't get your drift if it was +ve.
Congrats, you deserve a place in the guiness book of records.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by omogidi234(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:

Buh there should be some form of contingency plan or something like a 'doctrine of necessity ' which the House of Rep can invoke or pass to enable government spend.
Or are we gonna wait ad infinitum before we put the money to good use?

I agree with you. The legal framework to spending that money is the challenge. I had this discussion with a handful of people last week on the need to plough back recovered funds into the economy. I was taught that there is always a way in law. The corruption advisory committee should work with economic team and help boost the economy again.,
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Fikifaka(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Premature harvest! You guys could have waited for the money to grow. Ptcheew
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by flyestmike(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
lol. dem don turn am to the movie narcos.

Awon eyan Pablo Escobar
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by currencyz: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
disloman:
The govt can't start spending the money now.Until the case is settled.
which case are they settling, is it the case that are not being prosecuted
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by oladipo322(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2016
People hid money even in sucker away..... If dy need people to dig the money out am AVAILABLE for the task
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by cleansystem(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2016
i used to love this man but now I feel he is talking too much. all ye guys are tiffssssss
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Aroh48(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:
#just saying.
The trailer go even miss or enter voice mail bro.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by pacino26(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Video of Dogara saying it or... ...........

For their mind now guys go be like agriculture pays and when next I see a guy high on Ibilo weed saying "imagine I just dig up 1billion naira for farm now"
I'll have no option than to agree with him oo sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Semper247(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Unfortunate youths on nairaland supporting corruption and corrupt politicians in a bid to spite the president, u won't pray ur life gets ruled and ruined the way gej did to Nigeria.

Stupid people everywhere
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by amakenny: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2016
chuksmoni:
Apart from hiding loots in farms, also hide it in NASS by becoming Senators and House of Representative legislatures. For instance from treasury looting governors to Senators. Deputy Governors to House of Reps. From ministers to Senators and House of Rep. For instance Mallam Rochas Okorocha is looting Imo State and after 2019 wants to be Senator Representing Orlu constituency while former 419er pancake face Hope Uzodinma contest for Imo Governorship either on PDP or APC platform. Glutton thieves and political buffoons. Yeye de smell.

You meant to say that Okorocha shall contest for Senate for Owerri Senatorial district - not Orlu.

Okorocha may win in Owerri zone where he has made his new home, and where he builds nearly 98% of his government's development infrastructure.

Okorocha has governed Imo state as if only Owerri exists in the state. He has deliberately punished Orlu people who are now praying for the day Okorocha's administration shall end.
Even if Okorocha employs all the election riggers in the world, he can't become senator in Orlu zone.

As for Uzodinma, unless by rigging.....

2 Likes

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by meforyou1(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Did Dogara not loot?
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Benbelor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
[i][/i] 77 trailer of rice that will still go missing
frenchwine:
#just saying.

1 Like

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
And where do you hide yours, Mr. Speaker?
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Farm work Na him sure pass now!!
Picshures of the seed money or.... angry undecided
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by 77Trumpet: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
igraman:
That's highly lugubrious.

All the Pdp leadership team starting from Jonathan should be detained indefinitely by now, judging by the way they have looted the treasuries. Probing these criminals is a waste of time. We know what they have done, they know what they have committed. They are career criminals. They are bastards. Efcc should round up immediately and stop wasting time. They should be forced to return their loots by fire by force. Fayose should be forced to go now. Enough of this stupid immunity nonsense. A thief is a thief. Corruption should be dealt with summarily in any civilized society. It should not be condoned

Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by brojoshua: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Criminals including looters should be prosecuted and if found guilty should be punished adequately by sentencing them to prison.
The idea of charging a looter to court, recovering a little portion of all that he looted and bailing him and then that is the end of the story, is a mockery of justice, perversion of justice and judgment. It is still the same thing in Nigeria that the rich and leaders don't punish the ones who offended among them, they always protect one another from facing justice and judgment for their crimes, crimes against humanity of looting the wealth of the nation which is meant to take care of all the citizens of the nation, they evade justice and judgment but it is only the poor that are punished for their crimes. It still the same thing under the present government that it is only the poor of Nigeria only that used to be published for their crimes and never the rich and leaders.
So the president government has not really done anything against corruption and the looters. No one of the looters has been prosecuted and found guilty and then sentenced or punished justly.
It is still the same thing that there is no true justice and judgment in Nigeria, there is perversion of justice and judgment for the rich. The rich still evade justice in Nigeria.
You caught him who participated in looting Nigerian wealth, you charge him to court and recover a little ( the last elections' loot and the last looting) of his many loots and then you release him and let him go free. That is not fighting corruption but mockery of justice and judgment and slap in the face of the common people of Nigeria.
All who looted Nigerian's wealth must be prosecuted and if found guilty must be sentenced. That will be true justice and judgment. That will serve as warning to others who may want to be looters now and in future, that will cob crimes, other nations where there is justice will take us serious and God Himself will be pleased that justice is now in Nigeria.
What we have in Nigeria is still the same thing that Nigeria and indeed all Africa has no will power to fight corruption and to execute judgment and justice. Nigerians are corrupt and so they can never do ( that is almost all of us are corrupt) what will bring development and so on but they will continue to destroy the good things that God provided for them. That is that is how Africa will continue to live in pain and suffering, in orderlessness and confusion until the end comes.
But still in all these let there be righteousness, justice and mercy, prosecute the criminals and help the poor of Nigeria that God may have mercy on us. Also let all the wicked people among us turn from their wickedness that God may forgive us and bless our land. Thank you
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
omogidi234:

I agree with you. The legal framework to spending that money is the challenge. I had this discussion with a handful of people last week on the need to plough back recovered funds into the economy. I was taught that there is always a way in law. The corruption advisory committee should work with economic team and help boost the economy again.,
Thankyou my brother, we just have a way of making things difficult for ourselves. I see no reason why we suffer soo much in the midst of plenty, perhaps our leaders don't believe we're really suffering considering their recent utterances.
What then do we say about the repatriated Abacha loot, do we have to wait for his post humous conviction after Buhari has declared him a saint?
I just weak for this country mata
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Benbelor:
77 trailer of rice that will still go missing......
walahi I tire for Nigeria mata. I just weak.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by olisaEze(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is he subtly referring to OBJ?
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by igraman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
77Trumpet:

All the Pdp leadership team starting from Jonathan should be detained indefinitely by now, judging by the way they have looted the treasuries. Probing these criminals is a waste of time. We know what they have done, they know what they have committed. They are career criminals. They are bastards. Efcc should round up immediately and stop wasting time. They should be forced to return their loots by fire by force. Fayose should be forced to go now. Enough of this stupid immunity nonsense. A thief is a thief. Corruption should be dealt with summarily in any civilized society. It should not be condoned

Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!

And what made you think Burahi and his cohorts are in anyway different?
Where were you when they were promising us heaven on earth.
PDPs are perpetual criminals,no body is disputing that. let us call a spade what it is and not farm implement. Burahi in is second year still blaming PDP. We will the change start manifesting. No excuse for failure.
He was voted to change things not to come and probe alone. QED.
Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by Jessam: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nothing new, most of these farms set up with looted funds eventually close because these fools think money literally grows on trees. while honest business like Jessam Cattle Ranch & farms find it hard to access grants and soft loans.

It is just crazy, how those who claim to be so successful are nothing but leeches illegally living of the poor, from politicians to bank managers and every so called successful Nigerian entrepreneur. Buhari and EFCC continue your fight against corruption, chase, prosecute, strip them of their illegally gained wealth, lock them up (use China as an example anyone that looted more than N10 Million Naira should get a life sentence).

Reduce corruption by 80% watch Nigeria flourish - more inward investment, more jobs, better roads, electricity and better education. Nigeria needs to unshackle itself from corruption. Nigerias population is way too much so the death penalty to these crooks will help reduce the ever increasing population of the country. Buhari please tackle the fraud in the agriculture sector, many of these crooks are collecting agriculture grants, abusing agriculture foreign aid assistance programs, low interest loans and then diverting these funds for private jets, mansions, cars and lavish lifestyles, denying real farmers the opportunity to really grow this sector.
I am happy to introduce jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms.

jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bid-kzzS5qQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBO2lDwb_qI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

Quality meats you can trust -- 09099020582 or 07010112503 or 08037452372

Re: Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara by july66: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 / Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.