Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. (17096 Views)

Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by wisov(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
D same hatred I developed toward gej in his last days in office is exactly d same am starting to have for buhari! Same tin gej did with bokoharam (esp bagamasscre,chibokgirls,kanohostel masscre) I.e bn silent ova issues dat shud even tear d country apart!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by amtalkin(f): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's so painful to know you share the same country with this herdsmen.

This Nigeria CAN NOT WORK

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by cjrane: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Communities should organize their vigilantes to protect their people and stop talking on the Internet. If you kill some Fulani, they too will learn to be cautious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by jmoore(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
"The Fulani herdsmen are from Libya, hold Gaddafi responsible" - Sai Bubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Koreslee(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
President Buhari do something about this issue na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by basingstoke: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
If i talk, zoombies will say corruption is fighting back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by mesoprogress(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Middle belt is fragmented. That's why they are slaughtered daily. Igbos are still grieving Enugu massacre. Any attack in one Igbo state is attack in all Igbo States. Core North has left benue to their peril

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Qelvin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
The fulani animals have turned Benue life into a toy, just play around with it and thrash it afterwards...seems the Benue people love to be wiped out, otherwise I can't for the life of me fathom how you continue to watch and do nothing like zombified robots while you get butchered like say tomorrow no dey...at this rate we will have to call this genocide, who the mess is the governor of that state?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Ifebazz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:
It's high time every Nigerian speaks out against the genocide currently going on in benue and other parts of the middle belt!! These killings must be stopped
Continue 'speaking out', people are being killed daily you are still talking about speaking out. The deaf and dumb people you will speak out to, you think they don't know already or don't know what they're supposed to do? My candid advice to all and sundry who live in volatile region is 'PROTECT YOURSELVES'. This government is not willing, ready nor able to do so. Get arms and protect your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Dee60: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is getting out of hands. FG must move swiftly to contain this
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
is a barrel of oil more important than a SOUL

if militant crash a pipe line they will send a lorry load of batallions after them

hope they do so when a soul is killed in benue or anywhere in nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
The FG is too quiet on this fulani bullcrap. If nothing is done in the next one month, i will personally impeach Buhari.

Dont quote me cos i am very very angry right now

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Kangol99(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
K
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by PrinceLucas(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
This absolutely unfortunate!!! Dan Awunah wake up and speak you are the PRO of Police, say something and work on it...

segun400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Lzog9Kydqok/V4Npsc6zu2I/AAAAAAACC64/n7513RAT29U4Iua4lqhW0ueiRPiBb5fxQCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

Scores of persons were feared dead on Saturdaymorning in a fresh attack on parts of Chambe and Anawah settlements, at Gaambe-Tiev, in Logo Local Government Area of Benue State, by suspected herdsmen. According to reports, the armed herdsmen stormed the villages, singing war songs, shooting sporadically and torching houses, huts and food barns in the affected communities.

Nigerians have taken to twitter to pour out their minds on the grueling issue.

See below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/photos-enough-is-enough-nigerians-react-over-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-attack/
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by slap1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Herdsmen kill hundreds of people - Buhari is quiet.

Militants blow up pipelines- Buhari breathes fire and brimstone.

Meanwhile on nairaland, zombies keep following blindly.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by JUHABACH: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
"murder dozens of nigerians and nobody panics..........blow up one pipeline and everybody loses their minds"- the joker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by andyanders: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
The President's silence is why this is escalating. If nothing is done about the rampaging attitude of the herdsmen by the government, this could trigger serious violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nigerians sef, we talk tooo much. Na only for twitter? When would we take to the streets to protest this ethnic cleansing?
Fulani men roam about unchallenged with fully loaded unlicensed Ak 47, how did they get it? Isn't it high time every citizen gets his own ammunition for self defense? Make I see the jagbajantis police wey go challenge me when I begin flaunting my Ak.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by bezalel222(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is the government above de citizens? we should move a motion that the President should resign...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by collitexnaira(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Zombie aside, some people re just bloody hypocrite,, how can you be praising buhari when he is attacking the like of Biafra nd militants but you will never condemn him when he refuses to take action about this benue mascare
, this re human beings been killed here

Just imagine how dey just avoided this thread,, nd you all call yourself human beings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by bezimo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
While we condemn this babaric acts, but we must not forget that this wasnt happening in Benue before, until they voted in an Islamic APC govt which further enboldened the fulanic idiots to cause havoc.
Those Benue folks overwhelmingly voted for a bigot called Buhari in the last elections and they should deal with the consequence of bringing in such a wicked leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by haconjy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
I keep on saying this, what we need now is not story ..
action is needed SOUTHERNERS should cooperate to tackle this less killing continue and at the end Sharia law will be implemented...then Nigeria will become Islamic country that time, the rich pastors must have left Nigeria for another better country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
lukecent:
That's what you get when vote a herdsman as your president calling it change.

For Ekiti people, don't support the fight against your gov. Fayose in name of fighting corruption because you won't blame anybody when #Ekitimassacre start trending once he is forced out.
Thank you very much for this comment.
Fayose is hated by Buhari because he's always exposing their lies and hypocrisy, He is the governor who after a Fulani raid, empowered hunters and vigilante groups to defend communities against these bloodthirsty herdsmen; The president is not happy about that. Forget all these trash they write about Fayose in the news.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
collitexnaira:
Zombie aside, some people re just bloody hypocrite,, how can you be praising buhari when he is attacking the like of Biafra nd militants but you will never condemn him when he refuses to take action about this benue mascare
, this re human beings been killed here

Just imagine how dey just avoided this thread,, nd you all call yourself human beings
That is why we call them zombies na...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by DeCleff(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
These fulanis are the worst problem more dangerous than boko haram and niger delta avengers.

They are evil in disguise moving freely without any fear for human life.

In Ukwa West LGA of Abia State they cut off a man's hand simply because the man confronted them and asked to move their cows out his wife's farm.

But when the villagers came out to revenge, the fulani man turned into a cow to avoid been killed. Then in a bid to ensure they killed the fulani man, the villagers started killing the cows. They killed about 12 cows

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can't hide my disgust for president Muhammad buhari.
He's unbelievably bigoted and malevolent towards those that don't support him. Bad material for president.
But I'm not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by SaffronSpice: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is disturbing. Buhari should be arraigned by the ICC for tacitly supporting genocide.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by chuose: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nigerians are all reaping what they have sown.

God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?

Adeboye renounced the man.

Well we can all see that the man was telling the truth.

We all need to ask Adeboye why he sold the christian vote to an islamist?

Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" / Leaders Of APC And PDP Are The Cause Of Violence In Kano - Bashir Ahmad / Sagay: APC Leadership Deserves Blame On Bayelsa Governorship Conundrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.