Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. (17099 Views)

Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by 4stylz: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dereformer:
This is the time for the Tivs to declare for Biafra. We Biafran are Christians, we don't kill for the fun of it.

Is everything about biafra? What if they want their own name and region to themselves.

Fyi I support biafra for igbos alone ; May it come to light so that everyone will be happy:

Proudly Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by MakeWeTalk: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
chuose:
Nigerians are all reaping what they have sown.

God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?

Adeboye renounced the man.

Well we can all see that the man was telling the truth.

We all need to ask Adeboye why he sold the christian vote to an islamist?

Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

God will deal with Adeboye very very soon.

His cup is filling up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Fikifaka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
This administration is set to investigate the killings of Nigerians in diaspora, yet, keeping mum and turning deaf ears to killings of Nigerians in Nigeria. This administration is sick! They learn to kill Nigerians abroad from the way we kill ourselves here. Media outfits say 81 people killed in Benue and me sure know that the number of casualties is more than that. Which way Benue? How long are you going to wait for a government that gives no hoot about you to come to your rescue? Buhari, how do you sleep at night? Do you have conscience at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Make I spread my mat here dey wait make omenka and passingshot use their real moniker comment for this matter grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Enough of these senseless killings. Someone must be hold responsible for these heinous crimes against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Realist2: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Commence impeachment proceedings against Buhari now.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
wey omenka self,abi dem ban am?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm tired of all those hashtags and screaming. They should Pick up weapons and fight back!!!!
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by emmydollars4life(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nogodye:
[/color]This is now becoming unbearable.We hereby call on our government to act fast on this issue before they becomes the most deadly sect...
This is not normal, I think there is conspiracy here, how will the Govt that take an oat before the whole country to protect us keep adamant on this pressing issue, very soon he will send his wife to go and give them rice and the party member will praise him and we will loose our brothers, our sisters and parents. May God save us from this single mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Deepfreezer(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm tired of all those hashtags and screaming. They should Pick up weapons and fight back
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by Deepfreezer(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm tired of all those hashtags and screaming. They should Pick up weapons and fight back.
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by mikki123(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Benue people need to realize and we are in State of Nature, protect yourself
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by princepeter566: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Every day christians are being killed in benue state. From idoma villages 2 tiv villages and all our stupid leaders will tell us is that those people carrying out those act are not nigerians and they cant stop them entering nigeria because of some fvcking ecowas rule. No probe 2019 is on d way. No christian should ever vote none christian again afrerward we in benue kogi southern kaduna nasarawa taraba abuja and kwara state state have now realised that we ARE NOT NORTH we are middle belters and NOT NORTH central any more we are christians n not northerners

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by egobetatoday: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
even if he (buhardiot) decides to speak out tommorrow it means nothing to people like us. For over one year he has shown us on whose side he is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by gsalvatore: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
The people complaining are in the minority...
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by ancientbanana: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
It would not stop. We all have to go all out on the street n protest, I respective of tribe n religion, Not waiting to b paid like bring back our girls campaign. It already out of hand but we all are too scared n self centered 'n we will die more
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by chinuz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
ancientbanana:
It would not stop. We all have to go all out on the street n protest, I respective of tribe n religion, Not waiting to b paid like bring back our girls campaign. It already out of hand but we all are too scared n self centered 'n we will die more
we the Christians in Enugu already did. So far no more but we still need a final stop. And this admin aint helpin shii
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by kanosalami: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
attacker321:

omenka is always conspicuously absent on threads like this but wait for any thread about Igbos, you will see him splashing black spit everywhere. cheesy
No light to charge his phone

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by cjrane: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Any plan to bring liberty to Nigeria without a plan to fight Fulani is a mere jamboree.

The Fulanis must be fought the same way the colonialists were confronted and fought.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by TheNigerwaters: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
The sooner my people leave this mess the better RIP to the lives lost
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by dracosith(m): 2:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Northerners and buharist on niaraland won't say anything now. But if it is fayose or dasuki, they won't let nairaland rest. U see how stupid fools can be. RIP for Buhari in advance.
Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by judondasylva(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2016
dokiOloye:
I have just a little(very little) sympathy for Benue ppl.U know why?
Fulani has been killing them and other middle belters esp Plateau,Nassarawa and southern Kaduna from time immemorial and Buhari is d life patron of d herdsmen,yet,they voted for this same Buhari who has never made a sentence of condemnation abt all the killings.(Buhari won in Benue)
Can anybody deny d fact that d killings by herdsmen has increased in frequency and boldness since Buhari took over?
Buhari must rule for 8yrs so that Nigerians who already knew that he had nothing to offer(we all heard hw he failed all his military exams therefore having no FSS,PSC attached to his name,no WAEC,did not improve himself like Gowon,OBJ them who went back to school) yet voted him in cos of tribal and religious sentiments will enjoy this 'change',after all,PDP is likely to field another northerner in 2019.
Ogwula ka oha m n'onu.
u just spoke my mind. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by gannod(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Thank you very much for this comment.
Fayose is hated by Buhari because he's always exposing their lies and hypocrisy, He is the governor who after a Fulani raid, empowered hunters and vigilante groups to defend communities against these bloodthirsty herdsmen; The president is not happy about that. Forget all these trash they write about Fayose in the news.

Thank you so much,may God bless you. I just pray Ekiti people will not be deceived by these agents of darkness trying to bring Fayose down. He is the only governor that can repel them in the southwest,others are weak.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. by OSholanownow: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
May God help this country. Killing every where. In fact a day without killing in Nigeria is like an abnormal day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women / Police File Charge Against Melaye, To Present Eight Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.