Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68111 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by flamingREED(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Cool Story Bro. .

Retrace your steps to the ways of your forefathers a d their forefathers before them or perish in ignorance and die a lost soul.

The Child who despises the Gods of his forefathers in exchange for the Gods of his slave masters is a fool and a walking corpse.

I am not afraid to die, that's the one sure aspect of life for all of us.

Forefathers?

Where are they to guide me?

My Jesus is alive forevermore.

He's better than any.
He's the very Son of the Most High whom our forefathers sometimes acknowledged.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Akinaukwa: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.
From your comment i can easily decipher you are a moslem. Do you know how many times i had to be woken up by the beating of the drums just by my window side during the ramadhan in the name of wake up call to muslims to prepare for the days fasting. I never had enough rest throughout the fasting period but i simply swallowed it for peace sake. When you are not okayed by such behaviour why dont you walk up to the individual and respectfully ask him or her to leave the area, setting your dogs on them or even fighting them is no better option. Every religion teaches us tolerance. Thank God you said killing her was extreme. Even if they escape the wrath of the law, the wrath of God dwells with them.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
flamingREED:

Forefathers?

Where are they to guide me?

My Jesus is alive forevermore.

He's better than any.
He's the very Son of the Most High whom offer forefathers sometimes acknowledged.

You must have missed the memo..

Jesus got killed Bro.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Odgfidelity(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
tolufase:

http://naijagists.com/redeemed-preachers-murder-in-abuja-islamic-cleric-imam-who-ordered-muslim-youths-to-chase-victim-arrested/

Believe you me, if it were to be a pastor involved in any violent act such as this, the identity would have been revealed and broadcasted. Why will you withhold his name? This act of Imam is inhumane because when they do their early morning prayer by 5a.m and cause the nuisance of noise pollution with the Ahuja loudspeaker, nobody criticizes them. Tell me the degree of pollution a small megaphone will cause compare to that of Ahuja? I am sure it wasn't because of the noise, but He surely did not want the truth/gospel to spread. And the fact is that the truth can never be concealed.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
antispexish:

you can't blame them, when something happens often, at least once a week, you tend to believe that that's how all muslims or majority of them are!

I for one believe that the real traits of Muslims are not fully evident while they are in the minority, when they become the majority , they force everyone else to comform to their ways by fire by force! or you end up dead!
Ok.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Akinaukwa:

From your comment i can easily decipher you are a moslem. Do you know how many times i had to be woken up by the beating of the drums just by my window side during the ramadhan in the name of wake up call to muslims to prepare for the days fasting. I never had enough rest throughout the fasting period but i simply swallowed it for peace sake. When you are not okayed by such behaviour why dont you walk up to the individual and respectfully ask him or her to leave the area, setting your dogs on them or even fighting them is no better option. Every religion teaches us tolerance. Thank God you said killing her was extreme. Even if they escape the wrath of the law, the wrath of God dwells with them.

From my User I.D, it should be clear to you that I am not a Muslim.

I am sorry about the disturbance from the Mosque in your neighborhood. That shiit is illegal and you can exercise your rights and take them to court and report them to the authorities. Noise pollution and disturbing the peace are actually offences under the law of Nigeria. Lagos State has a state law to that effect as well. Violators stand the risk of jail or a fine or both.

I set my dogs on that particular man because despite several warnings, he kept coming back. Needless to say, the Nigga never came back after that day. I also doubt anybody would dare go preach in this Abuja neighbourhood again after this.

The killing was definitely a criminal offence for which the killers will not go Scott free. But please advise Christians who are fond of this early morning disturbance practice to cease and desist.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by carinmom(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
pumpingmachine:
You won't see Muslims on these kinds of thread. You won't hear them condemn the act especially since it was ordered by the Imam. But they will be shouting Allahu Akbar through their stinking beards and hijabs when they read about the conversion of a pastor's driver on any of the fake blogs around.

No sane and literate person will willingly join Islam few years to come as it is daily showing itself as a religion of retrogression. The world will be so peaceful without Islam since all religion-linked violence in the 21st century could be linked to them. Yet they claim their religion is the right way. See how they murdered someone's mother, wife, sister and friend because of a religion none of them was there when it was founded. Bunch of illiterate, stupid and foolish animals.

RIP to this God's General.

The world knows this woman for her good deeds because of the evil actions of these Imam and others. The truth will continue to shine no matter the violence from the camp of the servants of violence mongers

LOL, what a funny and myopic comment undecided
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:
We talk am dem no gree! We shout am dem no gree! We whisper am dem still no gree say na dem dem. The pissful people...the people who hit their head on the ground repeatedly and who just finished starving.

To start, I believe that you have the right to prevail on trespassers who people causing nuisance to leave
But murder is not legal measure to accomplish that

Jesus and several prophets put their face to the ground
Or do you call it hitting their head on the ground

Jesus fasted
Or do you call it starving

4evergod2:
See am now. Imam say chase her away. Why? Where she dey tanda dey preach na your land? No
When Muslims were praying in UI mosque and Christian lady dressed in Hijab and started shouting against Islam and Muslims in the land
Was the place her land? No
This type of incident will happen ocasionally as long as Christians are encouraged to confront Muslims at their doorstep
Don't pretend Christians will be cool if same thing had been done to them

The lady did her provocative deed within the mosque in Ibadan and lived, no credit was given to Muslims for the restraint
Now a lady confronted muslims in front of a mosque and some misguided people killed her, every Muslim becomes a criminal
including the students who exercised constraints in Ibadan

We know that you cannot tolerate provocations
The cursing and buses on nairaland point to that
Bishop Oyedepo slapping in church points to that
Prophet Sulaiman cursing Gov EL Rufai rather than go to court confirms it

4evergod2:
if Imam no teach dem say na to kill the preachers of Jesus sure pass dem for think of killing the woman?
Food for thought!

You lie, this is food for propaganda
Know that God does not depend on your statements to judge; He knows the truth
But how come the lady who caused that Ibadan outrage is still alive if Muslims are taught to kill Christians
Food for thought

A few years ago, Sudan was always in the news because of Christian propaganda about Muslims assaulting Christians
Christian South Sudan is independent and it has been anarchy and orgy of voilence, rape etc
272 people were killed in Juba (capital of South Sudan) a few days ago
Why the silence?
Are the dead not human beings?

You know what, the crime is not the issue, you sometimes set up these things to milk them for their propaganda value

Food for thought

https://www.nairaland.com/497785/christian-student-disrupts-jumuat-service

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by obialinaeze(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
Good.. am not supporting anybody bt we all ave a right to live and flourish in this country. nobody shld ave monopoly of religion. u cannot come and oppress other people just becase of religion. all human life is sacred
The Hadith:
1. Hadith 1:13-- " I have been ordered by Allah to fight with people till
they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah."
2. Hadith 1.24 "Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been
ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that
none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad
is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers"
3. Hadith 1.25"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked,
" What is the best deed ?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His
Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next
(in goodness)? He replied, " To participate in Jihad (religious
fighting ) in Allah's Cause."
4. Hadith 19:4294 " Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a
holy war ."
5. Hadith 1:35 "The person who participates in Allah's cause (namely,
in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty
or will be admitted to Paradise ."
6. Hadith 9:4 " Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills
them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection ."
7. Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community)
should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his
Islamic religion, kill him ."
8. Sahih Muslim 4363: "You (the Jews) should know that the earth
belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this
land (Arabia)
9. Sahih Muslim 4366 Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard
the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: I will expel the
Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave
any but Muslims
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by kingthreat(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Haaa. But you quoted me first na. You don tire already? Thunder dent your destiny.

The killers of that woman are lunatics and will face the wrath of the law.

The woman herself was also a Lunatic that took delight in disturbing the peace of a Muslim neighborhood isle respective of the several warnings issued to her by the residents and her husband. Technically speaking, she had it coming.

I am a big critic of anyone who disturbs the peace be it churches, mosques or businesses. That's why I applauded the Lagos STATE Governments anti noise pollution law and was happier when I saw then shutting down defaulting churches, mosques and businesses.

I am not heartless o, that will mean I am dead. I just don't have any empathy for idiots. If that lady had sat her bigoted ass down in her home, prayed silently to her God and did a simple one on one preaching with people who granted her audience rather than go shouting and disturbing people's sleep, peace and quiet, she would be alive tonight prepping food for her family to eat.

The difference between you and I is; I am impartial towards any party, you on the other hand are a bible thumping fanatic who sees nothing wrong in what the woman did.

The woman a lunatic? What she's doing is evangelism. That is one of the ways how Christianity spread an you're criticizing it? What makes her wrong? Cos she's disturbing the peace? A hundred things are out there disturbing the peace of Nigerians and of all people, you find this poor woman guilty? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by glossy6(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Two way street hommie.

There is never a right time to take the law into ones hands. All it does is create anarchy.

But these Preachers must understand that it is improper to go into a neighborhood where people are sleeping in their houses and start disturbing the peace.

But nobody has challenged Muslims who wake us up by 3:00am shouting with the loudspeakers. We also hear drumming at that ungodly hours all in the name of Ramadan. inasmuch as preaching could be disturbing, the Muslims are not left out and nobody has challenged them, let alone killing them.

Live and let's live.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by otitokoroleti: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
glossy6:

After all some insane nlders will hail the killers. Religion of hate. A religion that preaches violence and reward violence and claim to be peaceful at the same time.
i tire o
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by flamingREED(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You must have missed the memo..

Jesus got killed Bro.

Yeah for our sakes necessarily, to bear the Judgment of all who shall believe in him for mercy.

Having satisfied that, He rose to go back where He came from, where His mission began.

It was scorn to the Almighty that divinity should be trapped in the tomb of mortality.

He arose and sealed our hope in Him.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by canDy4eva(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
general111:
You took laws into your hands when you asked your boys to chase her away.why didnt you just go tell her she is disturbing you or call the police.you are simply no different from the killers.
datz to show how backward we are. D last time I checked, if someone steps on ur fordamental human rights, u call d police. Abi?
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by ukeleh: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
l strongly condemn the killing of this woman,but I want to advise preachers to stay away from mosque areas when they preach. I see their going close to mosque to preach as trouble making.l stand to be corrected , I don't think moslems go close to churches to do their preaching. There is this particular woman that do same thing in my area. I live in a Christian dominated area, there is this one mosque in the whole area, that is where this woman will go to every morning in the name of preaching. As we do the work of God, let us do it with caution.Let us respect other people's views.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by teekay04: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
The outcome of this case will tell us whether Osinbajo is for us or against us, whether he will forsake and sacrifice his Christian brothers and sisters in the name of national unity to this barbaric beings. Very sad, God shall console the family.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Isiokpukpu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is time to get a pump action for all these useless imam that wake me up by 4 am everyday. What rubbish. Religion of retarded fellows
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by teekay04: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
ukeleh:
l strongly condemn the killing of this woman,but I want to advise preachers to stay away from mosque areas when they preach. I see their going close to mosque to preach as trouble making.l stand to be corrected , I don't think moslems go close to churches to do their preaching. There is this particular woman that do same thing in my area. I live in a Christian dominated area, there is this one mosque in the whole area, that is where this woman will go to every morning in the name of preaching. As we do the work of God, let us do it with caution.Let us respect other people's views.
You are right, but where is the religious tolerance we are preaching, In my own area there are lots of mosques, when it is 5 o'clock am, forget about your sleep, noise with a lot of abusive preaching, but I will just laugh, cos I know it's for a while. So sad.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
teekay04:
The outcome of this case will tell us whether Osinbajo is for us or against us, whether he will forsake and sacrifice his Christian brothers and sisters in the name of national unity to this barbaric beings. Very sad, God shall console the family.

Osinbajo must be for the law, neither for christians nor muslims
Both Muslims and Christians voted for him and PMB
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
glossy6:

But nobody has challenged Muslims who wake us up by 3:00am shouting with the loudspeakers. We also hear drumming at that ungodly hours all in the name of Ramadan. inasmuch as preaching could be disturbing, the Muslims are not left out and nobody has challenged them, let alone killing them.

Live and let's live.

And your 3.00am house fellowships and loud night vigils?
And your preaching in buses when some people want to rest or even read?

I can play for you a recording of what I hear in my sitting room at 3.00am

This country belongs to us all

People need to respect others
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by guiddoti: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Imam will tell us Islam is a religion of piss. war is lslam. yeye People will think they are fighting For God
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=47430639]

Presumably you are a Christian, and presumably you are entitled to your beleifs about Islam.

But let us start from the Bible. The Bible is clear that all have sinned. All are under the sin bondage as children of Adam, our progenitor. And as a result, all of us are capable of committing evil as bad as this.

Becoming a christian does not mean that we become ''pure sinless beings'', but we begin a process where our sin nature struggles with the new man created by God acting in us. Which goes on until we have been changed to be like Christ in death. So...in the meantime...we are still capable of sin.....but this time we have the help of our Lord to overcome sin.

Why pick a singular verse that suits your thoughts instead of reading the whole passage to get the essence and purpose of writing? Are you not taught that 'For' does not start a statement, it rather continues a discussion or argument as it were.
For all have sinned is an explanation of the state of all men before those of them as it were believed or accepted Christ. Let's see it -
Romans 3: 19
Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. [20] Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. [21] But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; [22] Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: [23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; [24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: [25] Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; [26] To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Now you see, as soon as anyone believes in Jesus , He justifies him automatically , if you are justified in the law court, it means you are no long guilty as charged.

No Christian has no inclinations to do evil, 1 John 3:6 says:
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. [7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
Christianity is a nickname or moniker that came from Antioch, The people there saw special people behaving like Christ and called them Christians. Emphasis : behave like Christ or Christ like. This is to tell you that originally their name is SONS of God. (John 1vs 12 ). What we practice is not religion but relationship. We cry abba father and he calls us sons. The later verse of 1John that was quoted said as Jesus is righteous so are we righteous. We have no apologies to proclaim that because we are the righteousness of the father.
This is our confidence, the very hope of everlasting life with God. So I urge you today to see Christianity in this light and thus live like this so that you can be at peace with your creator and enjoy eternity after this life.
If you interested just say Lord Jesus I confess as Lord over my life, I believe in my heart that God raised you from death for my salvation. Therefore, I am saved today.
Congratulations if you said this prayers. You can pm me for further help. God bless you.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by BetaThings: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
guiddoti:
Imam will tell us Islam is a religion of piss. war is lslam. yeye People will think they are fighting For God

And Prophet Suleman decreeing death to the applause of members of yteh congregation?
And bishop Oyedepo slapping in church?
And Pope Urban who started the bloody crusades?

And this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3218441/fight-assemblies-god-church-kaduna
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by guiddoti: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
BetaThings:

And your 3.00am house fellowships and loud night vigils?
And your preaching in buses when some people want to rest or even read?

I can play for you a recording of what I hear in my sitting room at 3.00am

This country belongs to us all

People need to respect others
you know what? 85% of Muslims are zombies and uneducated. particularly those 'bear bear' clerics and their followers.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by akilo1: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Islam have to be banned,God punish mohammed and the weak god call Allah
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by XaintJoel20: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.
Why would you set your dog on a lawful citizen of Nigeria? You should be make to face trial for stealing ("confisticating"wink his/her megaphone and Bible...
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by guiddoti: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
BetaThings:

And Prophet Suleman decreeing death to the applause of members of yteh congregation?
And bishop Oyedepo slapping in church?
And Pope Urban who started the bloody crusades?

And this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3218441/fight-assemblies-god-church-kaduna
what happened before they voiced. Christians cannot act otherwise without you first push us to the wall.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pastors wife in Kano murdered by Muslim youths.
Pastors wife in Abuja murdered by Muslim youths.

I nor wan hear Imam wife murdered by Christian youths oh!
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by general111(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
canDy4eva:
datz to show how backward we are. D last time I checked, if someone steps on ur fordamental human rights, u call d police. Abi?
my dear..
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Lordsview(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

U're persecuting the early morning preachers & u're happy saying they are nuisance,dont worry Rev.22:12,very soon u will be pay-back
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
BetaThings:

To start, I believe that you have the right to prevail on trespassers who people causing nuisance to leave
But murder is not legal measure to accomplish that

Jesus and several prophets put their face to the ground
Or do you call it hitting their head on the ground

Jesus fasted
Or do you call it starving

When Muslims were praying in UI mosque and Christian lady dressed in Hijab and started shouting against Islam and Muslims in the land
Was the place her land? No
This type of incident will happen ocasionally as long as Christians are encouraged to confront Muslims at their doorstep
Don't pretend Christians will be cool if same thing had been done to them

The lady did her provocative deed within the mosque in Ibadan and lived, no credit was given to Muslims for the restraint
Now a lady confronted muslims in front of a mosque and some misguided people killed her, every Muslim becomes a criminal
including the students who exercised constraints in Ibadan

We know that you cannot tolerate provocations
The cursing and buses on nairaland point to that
Bishop Oyedepo slapping in church points to that
Prophet Sulaiman cursing Gov EL Rufai rather than go to court confirms it

You lie, this is food for propaganda
Know that God does not depend on your statements to judge; He knows the truth
But how come the lady who caused that Ibadan outrage is still alive if Muslims are taught to kill Christians
Food for thought

A few years ago, Sudan was always in the news because of Christian propaganda about Muslims assaulting Christians
Christian South Sudan is independent and it has been anarchy and orgy of voilence, rape etc
272 people were killed in Juba (capital of South Sudan) a few days ago
Why the silence?
Are the dead not human beings?

You know what, the crime is not the issue, you sometimes set up these things to milk them for their propaganda value

Food for thought

https://www.nairaland.com/497785/christian-student-disrupts-jumuat-service
I was a witness to that incident involving the Christian lady who entered UI Central Mosque about six years ago. That was during my studentship in the school. The Christians -- who are always on the lookout for tools for their false propaganda -- turn a blind eye to the commendable act of tolerance displayed by MSSN members then. They ( the Christians) would rather prefer the atrocities committed by ignorant and intolerant Muslims in the North increased so as to fuel their act of misinformation.

But such Christians are not the real problem of Islam; the main enemies of this faith are the ignorant Muslims. This quote sums up the evil that this ilk of Muslims does to Islam image; "The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and when the people look at him they think that Islam is what he is." -- Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by horluwatosin(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
The followers of Islam are real bitches and d religion itself is a fake ass shit.....God punish all of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.