Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

This Is Happening LIVE!!! What's Your Take?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Happening LIVE!!! What's Your Take?? (536 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / If You Had 24 Hours Left To Live, What’s The One Thing You’d Do That You Wouldn’ / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Happening LIVE!!! What's Your Take?? by Sermwell(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
I bent over trying to buy food at the school canteen when a female friend playfully hit me right on my ass! I turned over out of excitement and hit her playfully right on her butt too, but to my greatest surprise, she flared up in anger, screaming and calling me names! The whole stuff resulted into a fierce arguements in the canteen! The guyz at the canteen were of the opinion that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander but the ladies will hear none of that!
So what's your take folks??
Re: This Is Happening LIVE!!! What's Your Take?? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
u represent us well!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Check Out This Funny Facts About Nigeria Girls / Looking For The "ONE" / I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.