Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? (8577 Views)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by disney(f): 1:52am On Nov 22, 2005
is love really blind? can u marry a blind man/woman to be realistic

we have all watched the nigerian movie called real love but to be realistic can u really marry a blind man or a blind woman.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by pie1ect(m): 3:22am On Nov 22, 2005
I've not watched the movie. But I'd prefer someone who can see for herself. I've got nothing against blind people, just don't think i could live with.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2005
I will marry a blind girl if she can give birth to healthy children with good eye site...I will marry her ......I will work had and keep her up to date....Things like this makes people famous and I want to be famous by doing unusual stuff.....
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by monister(f): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2005
larger_20:

I will marry a blind girl if she can give birth to healthy children with good eye site...I will marry her ......I will work had and keep her up to date.Things like this makes people famous and I want to be famous by doing unusual stuff.....

so u are not marrying her because u love her... only because she can have children and make u famous.... that's just sad...

monister
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2005
monister:

so u are not marrying her because u love her... only because she can have children and make u famous.... that's just sad...

monister

Hey Monister, marrying a blind girl alone is not enough for u? Would u marry a blind man? When I said i will keep her up to date, what do u think I meant by that? ..foolish one indeed...
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by mckaycee(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2005
I remember this story an Evangelist said in our church one day.
He narrated, "One day a brother in one church fasted for seven days and asked God to show him his wife. And that the sign God should give him will be the first female member that enters the church on the last day of his fasting and prayers.
So, on that last day, after praying, He just relaxed inside the church and was waiting for the sign.
Lo and behold the first female that entered was a blind woman. The first thing that came out of the brother's mouth was "God if it were a joke stop it"

I no fit answer jare!
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by disney(f): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2005
that was really funny but l don't think it matters but some guys would say.....if my wife is blind, how is she gonna cook for me, see the kids or even make love to me the way l like. u know its really a hard senario.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by nana(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2005
it is no big deal marrying a blind man moreover,love is all that matters.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2005
What do u think is love? Love is pain...so u mean that pain is really what matters.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by nana(f): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2005
lets be realistic man,wot if ur partner goes blind after ur wedding,wot then will u do?
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Fumi(f): 12:18am On Nov 23, 2005
Hi,

we are talking about blind people here.

But what about others with physical problems?

For example deaf People, People in wheelchair.

Would anyone marry a person under such circumstances?

Ive met several people in my life, that are deaf and i almost fell in love with a deaf guy! He was nice and caring - only that he had a girl already (im not kidding!)
I even know a deaf teacher of Gallaudet University (USA), its a school only for deaf people..

So i cant expect your answers..

greetz
Fumi
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by smartsoft(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2005
There is notting worng with that they are human beings..i can date a blind gurl.. if i really love her.. there is notting you can't do 4 love.. might be cos of you the eyes will open or miracle will take place.. so you might not know men... so i wll marry .. make i tell una if God say nah Blind person u go marry you fit change am ??
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2005
I can too, that's what love is all about.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by mckaycee(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2005
nana you are sharing my 2nd guy-name.
well, that is by-the-way,
ask that brother that question, may be he was expecting Agbani Darego in the house of God.

If a blind woman will give me a peaceful and happy home, she is welcome.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by smartsoft(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2005
@mckaycee which brother ??
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by layi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2005
Marriage = 1 burden
Blind Wife = Another burden

Mba!!!!
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by icingbaby(f): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2005
i will marry a blind man if he love me as i want to be love. smiley
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by icingbaby(f): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2005
i was just playing, i ain't marrying to no blind man. smiley
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by adesodgi(m): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2005
ha you,wot if u cant find a non-blind man 2love you the way u wana be loved,am sure u'll remain single grin
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by nana(f): 1:19am On Nov 24, 2005
Like i said b4,i can marry a blind man if da luv is there.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by icingbaby(f): 1:24am On Nov 24, 2005
adesodgi:

ha you,wot if u can't find a non-blind man 2love you the way u wana be loved,am sure u'll remain single grin
trust me i will find, a lot of guy always love me like i want to be love. cool cool
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by adesodgi(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2005
ha,she's feelin cool..u beta open ur eyes shocked and dont be fooled.. grin
shocked =wide
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by icingbaby(f): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2005
who told you i'm been fooled.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2005
A female blind lady is likley to get a guy than a male blind man..this is just the truth...
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by rashman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2005
well if she is pretty and looking beautiful, even without sight i would marry her. smiley
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ Rashman, sweet smiley
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2005
In as much as i'd love to say.. "Of course i can marry a blind man.. as long as i love him".. i just can't help but say the truth and that is NO! I don't want.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2005
Honest Hot angel smiley
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Pinky(f): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2005
i really love this topic, like some1 Sed earlier, wat about those ones who have physical disability apart frm eye problems, i bet most guys in the house re saying the opposite of wat they would do.do u know having peeps like that as life partner simply means loving him/her for who & wat he/ she is..
well I've not really voiced my opinion, I'd be back
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Greatpeter(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2005
Either blind or maim, they are God's creatures and humans like us.
If I find one who loves me and who I love, why not?
I will marry her for real.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by enchantra(f): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2005
True love HMMM- when i love someone, i love them with every fiber of my being. So yes i can marry a blind/disabled man.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2005
If i am rich..I dont see why not? Might marry a blind girl ........If God calls u to marry one.. u have to obey..God is good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? / Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. / This Should Be The Most Sexiest President On The Planet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.