Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light (20815 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Shell Nigeria Declares A Force Majeure For Bonny Light Crude Oil Lifting / Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Kingsokelechi: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
We from d eastern region must allow dis govt work . wen our own brother was in charge he was busy sharing d national cake with his close pals. I see in buhari a man who is honest nd has a good heart. If we don't allow him wrk . we shall continue to face d detriment of our negative deeds. Let us join hand nd support dis gvt to build our nation. Let us say no to any group dat will not preach peace nd togetherness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Deen77: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
I would blame buhari for the present woes bedevilling the oil industry...His words and actions has actually yielded the results we are seeing...

You are free to blame Buhari, but d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by LydayBobo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
A lot will attribute this to PMB and call him names Meanwhile they know the truth but because it is what they will eat now they're concerned about and not a sustainable future. Am ready to pay the price now that I have government I can trust for a better tomorrow...

6 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by kojusoluwa7(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
bluaero:
Can someone call that deaf dolt in Aso rock and remind him of his job description? undecided
so that person u refer to as deaf dolt now works in shell. I pity ur sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Tripplejay23(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Nigerians are in great buhari(danger)

Biko shut up
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Izonpikin: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Deen77:

You are free to blame Buhari, but d truth.
I guess the low oil price is responsible for the agitation in the Niger delta ....abi??..

Apart from the problems of the oil and gas industry in general we have a particular problem right now of which baba by his words and actions caused...don't you get it

4 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by OFFICIAL336: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
LydayBobo:
A lot will attribute this to PMB and call him names Meanwhile they know the truth but because it is what they will eat now they're concerned about and not a sustainable future. Am ready to pay the price now that I have government I can trust for a better tomorrow...

DANGER ALERT!!!: Zombie 001 sighted.

9 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by OFFICIAL336: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
kojusoluwa7:
so that person u refer to as deaf dolt now works in shell. I pity ur sense of reasoning
Warning!!!: Keep OFF, a Zombie 002 sighted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by OFFICIAL336: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Tripplejay23:

Biko shut up

WARNING!!!: Keep OFF, a Zombie 003 sighted.

9 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by OFFICIAL336: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
I guess the low oil price is responsible for the agitation in the Niger delta ....abi??..

Apart from the problems of the oil and gas industry in general we have a particular problem right now of which baba by his words and actions caused...don't you get it
You even have strength to reply Zombies.

5 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by uzor2(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shell is closing down all their facilities on the 15th of july to enable them carry out their annual maintenance of all facilities.
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Arijude(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well, from the look of things I can say that the suffering which has just started will continue till buhari's term ends. So whoever is crying should reserve tears because it's going to be a looong cry and gnashing of teeth. Zombiesm is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by delerx(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Probably u guys refused to seek for the truth, no matter how long u hide it, it will stl b there. Buhari isn't the reason for fall in oil prices, he's not the one blowing oil and gas pipelines. Practically we r not making any revenue and avengers have worsened the whole situation. So my brothers, keep blaming buhari, until these avengers finish ur future. Sebi it's ordinary electricity u guys don't have, pls avengers take ur blowing culture to bonny island, blow evrything u see and tell me how FG is gonna pay ur parents pension, ur relatives salaries. Nobody is begging u to stop ooo. Kontinu

13 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by cyberguy72(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
ajealadick:
God bless you for telling illiterates that our problem is not Buhari

hypnotized zombies

7 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by delerx(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

the painful thing is that the zombie get sense pass a non zombie. My bro ur case is critical. U need to enter icu
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by EZEBEL: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kingsokelechi:
We from d eastern region must allow dis govt work . wen our own brother was in charge he was busy sharing d national cake with his close pals. I see in buhari a man who is honest nd has a good heart. If we don't allow him wrk . we shall continue to face d detriment of our negative deeds. Let us join hand nd support dis gvt to build our nation. Let us say no to any group dat will not preach peace nd togetherness.

since When did zombies start claiming easterner again nawa. Proudly 5%. Ka anyi rapu ndi efulefu. Ndi ofe mmanu. Ndi Oji kettle asacha ike nsi.

6 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by delerx(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Some parents should be cursed for raising Kids like this
OFFICIAL336:

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by uridadole: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
joeprince23:
i am a resident of bony town and believe me the standard of living in bony has deterioted since buhari became the president,even electricity in and around hospital road and the whole of finima is now epileptic,only NLNG get light. Shell(SPDC) don relocated many of our colleages... Buhari don make oil workers begin feel hardship,even me i no dey spend every weekend for PH again. SHAME ON BUHARI

Make una de praise avengers for breaking pipe line de at the same time expect PMB to give light. Its only oil workers we're never see this kain tin I pity.

5 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by piagetskinner(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Its the NDA that keep bombing pipelines that you should blame...I'm non partisan to any political party APC or PDP .its just common sense#

6 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by ancientbanana: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
IDnoble1:

Talk to your brothers avenging for you,pls
keep being zombified. Wat is d work of a govt.

4 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by OFFICIAL336: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
delerx:
the painful thing is that the zombie get sense pass a non zombie. My bro ur case is critical. U need to enter icu
If your program code is what you call sense, then I wish you nothing than goodluck. You need JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by ancientbanana: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
joeprince23:
i am a resident of bony town and believe me the standard of living in bony has deterioted since buhari became the president,even electricity in and around hospital road and the whole of finima is now epileptic,only NLNG get light. Shell(SPDC) don relocated many of our colleages... Buhari don make oil workers begin feel hardship,even me i no dey spend every weekend for PH again. SHAME ON BUHARI
Chai d bonny in 2007 is gone. Light was like u were abroad. I was there for 7months in finima n light goes only on Wednesdays by 12-1pm for maintenance. I never ever did iron for tomorrow. I always did iron for the moment because I was always sure of light.so all Dat is gone with the wind of change?

5 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by idupaul: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
We that voted Buhari in must not be ashamed to state that the man is nothing but and economic disaster. .the sooner we start calling for his resignation the better OOO. .I know what I am saying ..even the 350 billion he promised to release months ago has turned to story ..

8 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by edivick77(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
People didn't see the jobless youths Bombing the Oil facilities and they forgot it will affect them. Which civilized youth goes about destroying infrastructure built by the government to protest or to draw the attention of the government? You destroy and spill more crude oil and you are complain for lack of light.

3 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by duni04(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
joeprince23:
I've also stayed along hospital road before. The problem is those miscreants bombing pipelines. If Shell has nothing to export, they will definitely layoff people. They're supossed to be avenging for you so please enjoy the avenging.

6 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by pumpingmachine: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
You guys are quick to blame Buhari but not saying anything about the Avengers that are blowing up pipelines. Even as you complain of hardships, you are secretly happy with the "We told you Buhari is bad" rhetoric. When all is said and done, no one is living this country, we are all in this together. Let's put sentiments aside and start wishing this country well.

I pray God will help the president to stir the ship of this nation in the right direction.

4 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by freeze001(f): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kingsokelechi:

Who is stopping him from working please? Who stopped him from appointing sound ministers in time? Who made him a religious n ethnic bigot? Who made hom completely dumb n ignorant as far as running a profitable economy is concerned? Who held his hand and caused him to appoint an agriculture minister who is practically tottering due to age n bereft of ideas? Who forced hin to believe that it is a crime for federating regions to have fiscal and resource autonomy so he has less concerns at d centre?

How are Easterners not allowing him to work? U as u dey, ur mama no beat u or shout for u make u hear word as u dey grow? If she keep quiet leave u make u dey do anyhow, u for get mouth to dey talk ds ur story? If criticism amounts to not allowing him to work then he might as well resign because it is only a despot and inferior person that cannot take criticism with equanimity and still stay true to his job description.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by freeze001(f): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
pumpingmachine:
You guys are quick to blame Buhari but not saying anything about the Avengers that are blowing up pipelines. Even as you complain of hardships, you are secretly happy with the "We told you Buhari is bad" rhetoric. When all is said and done, no one is living this country, we are all in this together. Let's put sentiments aside and start wishing this country well.

I pray God will help the president to stir the ship of this nation in the right direction.

One question: Who is responsible for effective security and economic stability? Avengers or Government?

4 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by iyobosadavid: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
joeprince23:
my friend they are not talking of Bonny or neither are they talking of Bonny Light. Its crude oil export pipe line that export bonny light crude oil that is been shut down, come to think of it, is it Buhari that is responsible for LNG or Shell to cut short your power suply. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by mapet: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
It is not only hatred that is the problem of many of you, but idiocy, bigotry and illiteracy. First off, you never read, even if it is smacked on your faces, secondly you hardly comprehend and shameless to accept that you're limited in some areas. Instead of to jejely use google to cover your shame, you shameless let loose your canons of ineptitude and ignorance

Nigeria loses 130,000bpd, N1.3bn daily as Shell shuts TNP ON JUNE 10, 20168:05 AMIN NEWSCOMMENTS By Michael Eboh with Agency Report abuja—

Nigeria’s crude oil export dipped further by 130,000 barrels per day, as operators yesterday said the Trans Niger Pipeline, TNP, operated by Shell Nigeria, has been shut down after a leak was discovered on the pipeline. The operator, who chose not to be named, said a memo was sent out to participants in the TNP, that the pipeline was expected to be shut down for at least a week. The shutdown would see a deferment of about 130,000 barrels per day crude oil export, which would cost Nigeria about $6.716 million, an equivalent of N1.343 billion daily. This was even as another operator said the Nembe Creek Trunk Line, NCTL, carrying Bonny Light crude oil to the export terminal has been reopened.

The operator said the pipeline which was shut down last month by the operator, Aiteo, has been repaired and is operating again. Sources said that Bonny Light production from the Aiteo field was also ramping up after the pipeline restart. The Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP), according to Shell, transports around 180,000 barrels of crude oil per day to the Bonny Export Terminal and is part of the gas liquids evacuation infrastructure, critical for continued domestic power generation (Afam VI power plant) and liquefied gas exports. Shell said the TNP loopline project created an alternative route to avoid sabotage, bypassing areas where theft and illegal refining was common.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/nigeria-loses-130000bpd-n1-3bn-daily-shell-shuts-tnp/

Ok Wailers, let's make it easy for you fools. Buhari, why are you creating hardship to shell, forcing them to carry out corrective maintenace on a leaky pipeline? Don't you know that wailers will prefer that spillage should occur and destroy their lands, causing loss of revenue and chaos in ND?

4 Likes

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by iyobosadavid: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
ancientbanana:
keep being zombified. Wat is d work of a govt.
what do you knw abt govt? all this secondary school teenage student wey full this nairaland self. Oloshi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / PDP Presents Ogun Governorship Flag To Adebutu / Pandora Papers: Inside The Secret Assets Of Nigerian Lawmaker Nicholas Mutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.