Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light (20819 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Shell Nigeria Declares A Force Majeure For Bonny Light Crude Oil Lifting / Shell's Major TNP Pipeline Carrying Bonny Light Crude Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by mapet: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2016
porka:

Please give us something more genuine.

What you posted seems to be a different one.

Your Vanguard reference says June 10. Reuters' referred to yesterday, Monday July 11.

Give us something more believable, we are all concerned.

Unfortunately, I cannot help your case beyond this point. You can assuage your hatred and concoct more stuffs, given that you do not even have a clue about how the industry works

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by AngryNigerian(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2016
IDnoble1:

Talk to your brothers avenging for you,pls

When I see comments like ds, I cant stop 2 laff grin

Who should talk to who, huh? Commonsense no tell you say 'if na me 1st give blow, na me suppose stop 1st?'

Do people take their fellow humans as idiots? As much as I dont support sheer violence, I still think that the president's indignifying posture (& a culmination of decades of neglect & deceit by previous govts) got us here! Before anyone shuld comment on the issue, he/she should 1st take a stroll to this region & see for him/herself...why there is much hatred!!

And if we believe that every region in ds country is sustainable, then can we pls reorganize & restrategize? And what's wrong in "restrategizing in a plan that has failed woefully", or "reforming a bizz that has gone south?" Commonsense...

I don't get it...
Is this really working? NO! Should we have a rethink & restructure? NO...in fact NEVER! What the hell?
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by mapet: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Laid2001:
You are only partly correct,
In the case of TNP, there is no storing in any storage since storage is at Bonny and crude gets to Bonny through the TNP!. hence when TNP is down, you are out of production.
It is still deferment but you are permanently deferred!!. No catch up. You will eventually produce the crude but at a later date and the money is not useful to you when you need it!!

Storage can be pre-Bonny and that is why Shell sent a memo to all participants. Basically the memo explains the current situation and production companies simply takes steps. They could reduce their production volumes during the said period
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by chrischina(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2016
I said it the very first day that you people, graduate, barrister and so on that vote in this illiterate to gov this grate country are all fool,s . This is just the beginning of the ending. Kumakutu PA Mag...
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by experimentist: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]So una papa and mama dey complain abi? Shebi una dey support the useless terrorizing and conniving avengers? Una never see anything. Ordinary akara go soon hard una to chop. Useless hypocrites. Continue blowing up pipelines and blame Buhari. Thank God I slept/woke up with full current power everyday. God punish all of una bastarrds! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2016
ajealadick:
God bless you for telling illiterates that our problem is not Buhari

SHARAP!!!! angry JUST SHARAP BEFORE I VEX cry
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by dhuthraki: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]So una papa and mama dey complain abi? Shebi una dey support the useless terrorizing and conniving avengers? Una never see anything. Ordinary akara go soon hard una to chop. Useless hypocrites. Continue blowing up pipelines and blame Buhari. Thank God I slept/woke up with full current power everyday. God punish all of una bastarrds! [/size]
Don't mind those idiotic fools. They support the havocs being caused by the avengers, yet they want the government to provide them with steady electricity and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by experimentist: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2016
dhuthraki:

Don't mind those idiotic fools. They support the havocs being caused by the avengers, yet they want the government to provide them with steady electricity and whatnot.
[size=15pt]Thunder wey go fiyah dem still dey gym and somersault[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by stpat1(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Deen77:

Just to tell you because you mention India. Our problems is crash of crude oil prices globally, you can see Jonathan borrowing to pay salaries in 2015. If our past leader (PDP) build a refinery and stop importation of petroleum products to run our economy wasting our forex and paying subsidies for what we can refine locally. Today Nigeria will not be suffering from dollar scarcity, because we will not need dollar to finance importation of petroleum, the little dollar from crude will be okay.

https://www.nairaland.com/3016147/flash-back-okonjos-excuse-borrowing

Thanks giving some ignoramus some lecture. I knew new literates can be so blinded by political divide as to not know the in dept cause of problems.
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by don4real18(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2016
rolchi:

Joeprince...I lived in Bonny for 10 years and only left last year. I heard that the economy of Bonny has deteriorated and there is serious hunger in town.

Electricity in some part of Hospital Road is supplied by Shell from Roundabout to Macauley. Wheile from Macauley to Akiama is NLNG. So, you mean there is electricity challenge now? What of the water scheme is it now running or Bonny still depend on BUC water along Hospital Road?
That's the Avengers fault not the President
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by macaranta(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Best president ever liveth.

Ombies
Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
It is not a coincidence that crude oil sold for more than a 100 dolls when GEJ was president. There is that luck or favour somewhat. I wasn't just his fan because of his weak attitude. It is no coincidence either that buhari came into power and things are yet to be better- check his records.(unlucky). I don't have a thing for him but his party because of fashola, amosun and likes. It's quite surprising that folks that performed well before now are yet to deliver, one can't even vouch e.g fashola is yet to record any achievement .
For me, I think buhari should forget about chasing loots and face the work. That's if he understands what what expected of him. I doubt this. ObJ's first year in office gave hope to Nigerians. That's what anyone who desires change envisages. I am sorry, but for me, Buhari is not exposed, enlightened enough to handle the present Nigerian situation.

1 Like

Re: Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light by Lilymatty(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok agreed.. Since GEJ did not succeed in building d refinery, wit so much temptations all over his reign what is buhari doin nw? Making tins right i guess ? Pple can b very unreasonable at times.. If we dont blame buhari then who should we blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Houses Seized From Aliyu Usman, Dasuki’s Associate By EFCC / Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State / #dasukigate: EFCC On The Trail Of Two Fleeing PDP Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.