Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (987214 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
chinese8107:

only bank interest rate can earn money? not to invest ? most country has the in fact "minus interest rate" thus the interest rate is lower than inflation

yes many women willing to relocate or marry but they would choose western countries Australia Canada USA ect.

in India for savings account u get 7-9 % interest, for fixed accounts the interest rate is higher

yes many women willing to relocate or marry but they would choose western countries Australia Canada USA ect.

angry angry angry

never mind send me the number , rest depends on me grin grin grin

@tdayof if i were u i will be really busy now grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 26, 2017
tdayof:
Good to see the Indian and Chinese getting along grin grin

lol

the important thing to understand is ordinary people everywhere r least bothered by what goes in the power circles , they just want to live their lives away from power struggles and other non relevant issues .

countries, kingdoms , republics etc will come and go

I, You and Others get only 1 life to live grin

damn ! Socrates would have proud of me just now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 6:35pm On May 26, 2017
nemesis2u:

1 million dollars is affordable by everybody ?

i haven't seen 1 lakh dollars in cash till now grin

if not 1 million USD .there are alternatives

Nanchang CJ-6

many export to USA Australia for civilian use such as sight-seeing tourism or sports. A used CJ-6 in the United States can cost as little as $75,000

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 26, 2017
tdayof:
Good to see the Indian

what indian ? angry angry angry
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
chinese8107:

if not 1 million USD .there are alternatives

Nanchang CJ-6

many export to USA Australia for civilian use such as sight-seeing tourism or sports. A used CJ-6 in the United States can cost as little as $75,000

this one is affordable, grin

anyways i love bikes and i am looking to add this one to my collection

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 7:00pm On May 26, 2017
nemesis2u:

this one is affordable, grin

anyways i love bikes and i am looking to add this one to my collection

looks cools how much is it ? is it a honda or suzuki or yamaha or kawasaki engine? Japanese honda ,suzuki n yamaha motor-bike rule most part of Asia
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2017
chinese8107:

looks cools how much is it ? is it a honda or suzuki or kawasaki engine? honda and suzuki motor-bike rule most part of Asia

cost is around 4000 dollars grin

it is Royal Enfield an Indian company , the bike name is Continental GT 535 aka CAFE RACER.

engine is Indian from the same company ,

Indian bikes r exported all over the world , i have seen pics of boko harem terrorists riding them posted on this forum grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
nemesis2u:

cost is around 4000 dollars grin

it is Royal Enfield an Indian company , the bike name is Continental GT 535 aka CAFE RACER.

engine is Indian from the same company ,

Indian bikes r exported all over the world , i have seen pics of boko harem terrorists riding them posted on this forum grin

grin I saw Japanese motorbike advertisement in India media ,Japese motor must have big market share, guess have some TOT to local maker.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2017
@nemesis
what is wrong with ur SU30.
Malaysia china Algeria Russia all fly the same craft but India crash rate is getting too high.

it's Time u investigate HAL
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 7:13am On May 27, 2017
giles14:
@nemesis
what is wrong with ur SU30.
Malaysia china Algeria Russia all fly the same craft but India crash rate is getting too high.

it's Time u investigate HAL
The frequency of flights?

Like saying why SA Gripens haven't crashed while others have in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kabe1: 7:25am On May 27, 2017
MikeCZA:
The frequency of flights?

Like saying why SA Gripens haven't crashed while others have in Europe.

I don't think this qualifies. It is not about the frequency of flights.

We can all compare the flight numbers of the other countries combined to that of India and we would still see the Indian crash rate is still too high and unacceptable.

Algeria operates Su-30s in both COIN and patrol operations, yet we've never heard of a crashed AF Su-30.

HAL needs to be investigated in my opinion. It is not normal the rate of Indian crashes.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2017
agreed but HAL have a hand in the frequent crashes.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidex111: 1:04am On May 29, 2017
CAPTION THESE................... shocked

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
chinese8107:
grin I saw Japanese motorbike advertisement in India TV ,Japese motor must have big market share, guess have some TOT to local maker.

yeah previously JV (eg HERO HONDA ), now standalone (HERO MOTORCORP and HONDA) but japanese market share is small compared to Indian company bikes.

u see in bikes there r many segments

there is low end bikes , there is mid end bikes, there is high end bikes

then there r many types of bike categories based on CC and types

so advertisements etc don't really translate to the true picture .
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2017
kabe1:

I don't think this qualifies. It is not about the frequency of flights.

We can all compare the flight numbers of the other countries combined to that of India and we would still see the Indian crash rate is still too high and unacceptable.

Algeria operates Su-30s in both COIN and patrol operations, yet we've never heard of a crashed AF Su-30.

HAL needs to be investigated in my opinion. It is not normal the rate of Indian crashes.

no offense but u r totally, totally wrong.

crash of a aircraft can happen due to various reasons

1.SU30MKI has 2 critical switches on the blind side of the pilot ,which gets inadvertently switched on/off by the pilot under high stress combat maneuvers leading to crash, which Indians found out at the lose of a SU30MKI ,later the Russians implemented corrective measures to their planes and communicated it to the other su30 users.

India's pain, others gain

2.the Russian ejection seat automatically gets activated , without pilot input , (ejection seat not manufactured in India) problem remedied by Russian OEM but it took 1 SU30MKI as a crash victim to allow the Indian investigators to identify the fault.

3.Indian SU30MKI have the highest operational availability (as far as i know , if i am wrong plz correct me with authentic source) of all the SU30 series operators ie 70-75%, Russia has around 40-45% . what does that tell u ?

this tells u Indians r pushing the SU30MKI beyond accepted design loads/stress , Russian aircraft's save for mig21 r hanger queens, the amount of pre and post flight maintenance and checks required is huge and time consuming , however with increased flight tempo , certain new discrepancy will creep in which has till now been never logged into the OEM supplied manuals of check list.

Indian ground crews had to rewrite half the OEM manuals which other countries r using today.

4. have u heard of something know as customer acceptance test in addition to manufacturers own product certification test, when HAL delivers a SU30MKI to IAF , the IAF simply does not takes its ownership , it goes through their own extensive mandatory test to clear the aircraft for induction. India has one of the best agency in the world in order to qualify/test aircraft's, it name is CIP.. (cant recall the name now)

5.u have around 220+ SU30MKI which r being constantly flown 24/7 365 days by both rookie pilots and experienced pilots who follow the intensive western/NATO methodology of training together with their own developed training version , the per hour flight of Indian pilots is at par with American pilots. the amount spent on training 6 experienced SU30MKI pilots will buy u a baseline SU30 aircraft. sometimes pilots make mistakes and boom goes the fighter. its part of the deal. no risks no gain (pilot error).

6.India maintains war time operational tempo (not peace time tempo) on both western and northern borders , where at less then 15 minutes notice entire squadrons of SU30MKI with full designated weapons load r required to take off / pursue their objectives . how many countries have that alert level ? do u think this is a small task and will not have its penalty in unfortunate attrition ?

7.do u know the multiple terrain and hostile climates the SU30MKI have to fly right under the nose of their enemies, they r required to fly

a. in deserts bases where high temperatures plays havoc with the lubricants ,the bearings , the electronics , the flight profile etc

b. in high altitudes bases where most flight is above the Himalayas wit rarefied air where extreme cold plays havoc with the lubricants ,the bearings , the electronics , the flight profile etc. fucccking engines wont start sometimes.

c. in bases with high humidity and rainfall where most flight is at mountain top levels with zero visibility as fog is a almost permanent at those heights, where again humidity etc plays havoc with the lubricants ,the bearings , the electronics , the flight profile etc , not to say of the lightening storms.

lubricants , specific metals/alloys etc r always operates optimally at a specified range of temperature , Russians design theirs for cold weather , most of the work for modifying/certifying SU30 for hot humid climate was done by Indians / HAL which the Russians later incorporated to the aircraft's which they sold to other countries , and Indians/HAL got a big sum of ZERO DOLLARS for their hard work. angry angry angry

8.depending on the mission which the SU30MKI was flying it can add some risk to the platform . the last aircraft which crashed few days ago was flying a mission close and opposite to Chinese radars , maybe they were doing something classified which will never be made public , the pilot probably got overwhelmed becz it was using the mountains to mask its flight path and due to heavy fog (maybe lighting) it went smack into the mountains . the black box has been retrieved and then we will know for sure (maybe at last some parts of it.) after court of inquiry gives its verdict.

lastly let let me tell u a incident which i know happened during RED FLAG 2008 (i think) exercise in America in their large instrumented exercise test range.
an old Indian IL 76 with only analog navigation disappeared from the radar screens of the American fighters tasked to engage it, they could not for the life of theirs locate it. 15 minutes later the exercise was called off. some minutes later the IL76 makes its appearance out of nowhere .

during debriefing the Americans r curious as to how the Indian IL76 escaped , the crew told them that they flew the huge lumbering plane into the canyon /gorge along the exercise range to escape detection.
the American pilots were like r u fucccking crazy to fly a transport plane into a canyon/gorge that too with almost zero navigation aid and that too in a simple fuuucking exercise with no life and death situation. the Indians pilots said it was standard procedure to evade radars . grin grin grin

generally but not necessarily HAL will be the culprit if something happens in the engine (technical fault etc), or if court of inquiry pins the blame on HAL , in India military is not the final authority there r multiple civilian agencies to scrutinize it.
even a common citizen can file a PIL in any court to have the matter investigated by court appointed agencies if the courts deems it so.

so dont worry if HAL fuucked it up , they will have bamboo sized dildoos up their ass grin grin grin , those old days of no accountability has long gone.

therefor only MikeCZA was correct in his assessment

off topic
in my very personal opinion Russians might have designed the SU30 but the Indian pilots rides and pushes the SU30MKI hard to were the Russians have not themselves gone operationally and in real war like conditions (except russian test pilots in test conditions with clean configuration) and unfortunately have to pay for it dearly with money and blood.

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
latest T-50-9

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2017
nemesis2u:
latest T-50-9

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=tdayof post=56987722][/quote]
grin same aircraft 509
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2017
nemesis2u:

grin same aircraft 509
Do you think this aircraft can make its way into Africa with the exception of Algeria.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2017
bidex111:
CAPTION THESE................... shocked

never let go of a life time opportunity to get the feel of end time body posture in a 6 by 2 shallow grave grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
tdayof:

Do you think this aircraft can make its way into Africa with the exception of Algeria.

why not

as long as there is political will and money for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2017
nemesis2u:

no offense but u r totally, totally wrong.

crash of a aircraft can happen due to various reasons

1.SU30MKI has 2 critical switches on the blind side of the pilot ,which gets inadvertently switched on/off by the pilot under high stress combat maneuvers leading to crash, which Indians found out at the lose of a SU30MKI ,later the Russians implemented corrective measures to their planes and communicated it to the other su30 users.

2.the Russian ejection seat automatically gets activated , without pilot input , (ejection seat not manufactured in India) problem remedied by Russian OEM but it took 1 SU30MKI as a crash victim to allow the Indian investigators to identify the fault.

3.Indian SU30MKI have the highest operational availability (as far as i know , if i am wrong plz correct me with authentic source) of all the SU30 series operators ie 70-75%, Russia has around 40-45% . what does that tell u ?

this tells u Indians r pushing the SU30MKI beyond accepted design loads/stress , Russian aircraft's save for mig21 r hanger queens, the amount of pre and post flight maintenance and checks required is huge and time consuming , however with increased flight tempo , certain new discrepancy will creep in which has till now been never logged into the OEM supplied manuals of check list.

Indian ground crews had to rewrite half the OEM manuals which other countries r using today.

4. have u heard of something know as customer acceptance test in addition to manufacturers own product certification test, when HAL delivers a SU30MKI to IAF , the IAF simply does not takes its ownership , it goes through their own extensive mandatory test to clear the aircraft for induction. India has one of the best agency in the world in order to qualify/test aircraft's, it name is CIP.. (cant recall the name now)

5.u have around 220+ SU30MKI which r being constantly flown 24/7 365 days by both rookie pilots and experienced pilots who follow the intensive western/NATO methodology of training together with their own developed training version , the per hour flight of Indian pilots is at par with American pilots. the amount spent on training 6 experienced SU30MKI pilots will buy u a baseline SU30 aircraft. sometimes pilots make mistakes and boom goes the fighter. its part of the deal. no risks no gain (pilot error).

6.India maintains war time operational tempo (not peace time tempo) on both western and northern borders , where at less then 15 minutes notice entire squadrons of SU30MKI with full designated weapons load r required to take off / pursue their objectives . how many countries have that alert level ? do u think this is a small task and will not have its penalty in unfortunate attrition ?

7.do u know the multiple terrain and hostile climates the SU30MKI have to fly right under the nose of their enemies, they r required to fly

a. in deserts bases where high temperatures plays havoc with the lubricants ,the bearings , the electronics , the flight profile etc

b. in high altitudes bases where most flight is above the Himalayas wit rarefied air where extreme cold plays havoc with the lubricants ,the bearings , the electronics , the flight profile etc. fucccking engines wont start sometimes.

c. in bases with high humidity and rainfall where most flight is at mountain top levels with zero visibility as fog is a almost permanent at those heights, where again humidity etc plays havoc with the lubricants ,the bearings , the electronics , the flight profile etc , not to say of the lightening storms.

lubricants , specific metals/alloys etc r always operates optimally at a specified range of temperature , Russians design theirs for cold weather , most of the work for modifying/certifying SU30 for hot humid climate was done by Indians / HAL which the Russians later incorporated to the aircraft's which they sold to other countries , and Indians/HAL got a big sum of ZERO DOLLARS for their hard work. angry angry angry

8.depending on the mission which the SU30MKI was flying it can add some risk to the platform . the last aircraft which crashed few days ago was flying a mission close and opposite to Chinese radars , maybe they were doing something classified which will never be made public , the pilot probably got overwhelmed becz it was using the mountains to mask its flight path and due to heavy fog (maybe lighting) it went smack into the mountains . the black box has been retrieved and then we will know for sure (maybe at last some parts of it.) after court of inquiry gives its verdict.

lastly let let me tell u a incident which i know happened during RED FLAG 2008 (i think) exercise in America in their large instrumented exercise test range.
an old Indian IL 76 with only analog navigation disappeared from the radar screens of the American fighters tasked to engage it, they could not for the life of theirs locate it. 15 minutes later the exercise was called off. some minutes later the IL76 makes its appearance out of nowhere .

during debriefing the Americans r curious as to how the Indian IL76 escaped , the crew told them that they flew the huge lumbering plane into the canyon /gorge along the exercise range to escape detection.
the American pilots were like r u fucccking crazy to fly a transport plane into a canyon/gorge that too with almost zero navigation aid and that too in a simple fuuucking exercise with no life and death situation. the Indians pilots said it was standard procedure to evade radars . grin grin grin

generally but not necessarily HAL will be the culprit if something happens in the engine (technical fault etc), or if court of inquiry pins the blame on HAL , in India military is not the final authority there r multiple civilian agencies to scrutinize it.
even a common citizen can file a PIL in any court to have the matter investigated by court appointed agencies if the courts deems it so.

so dont worry if HAL fuucked it up , they will have bamboo sized dildoos up their ass grin grin grin , those old days of no accountability has long gone.

therefor only MikeCZA was correct in his assessment

off topic
in my very personal opinion Russians might have designed the SU30 but the Indian pilots rides and pushes the SU30MKI hard to were the Russians have not themselves gone operationally and in real war like conditions (except russian test pilots in test conditions with clean configuration) and unfortunately have to pay for it dearly with money and blood.

Tell me:
-what component of the Su 30 and the Hawk do you manufacture yourselves? Can a foreign AF buy your versions?
-whats with the crashing Mig 21s? Between 2010 and '13 14 have crashed?!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2017
Special Group ( Mavericks ) i once wrote about them "fight terrorists like a terrorist" wink

its not a good thing their picture r surfacing on blogs/forums

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

Tell me:
-what component of the Su 30 and the Hawk do you manufacture yourselves? Can a foreign AF buy your versions?
-whats with the crashing Mig 21s? Between 2010 and '13 14 have crashed?!

there r thousands of components , not possible to mention them , few r imported from OEM due to no TOT / license

no , IPR exists with original country no export without their permission, though u can source spares / ancillary equipments / services etc from india directly like the Malaysians / Vietnamese etc do .

MIG 21 crashed occurred partly due to collapse of soviet union ,as a result its support for spares and critical components for engines etc became nil.

and part reason was HAL was unable to clone the required components and provide the necessary support to maintain the mig 21s after the collapse of soviet supply lines.

spares were procured from eastern bloc countries but again there was issue of quality with them , there was large number of MIG 21s which needed to be service which overwhelmed the not so proficient and limited HAL resources at that time .

without support documentations and blue prints it is difficult to achieve the quality of the original product , and there was the issue of limited time available to service the back log MIG 21s.

all this resulted in quality issue which lead to crashes. add to that the sensationalism fuucckery of the Indian presstitudes and fuucked up governments at that time.

HAL got its acts together albeit little late but by then the damage had been done.

u need to study the chinese aviation efforts and struggle (60-80s their press got muzzled up but google search may give u some answer) to realize the enormity of the hardship faced when out of a sudden HAL was asked to provide spares and related support previously being provided by the OEM.

building production capacity in aviation/ particular platforms is something which takes decades not few years (without blue prints , toolings , oem support etc ).
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
LASTA-95 shocked

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2017
LCA is seen here on the final leg of a vertical loop. It has been the practices by the pilots and the crisp control law which has allowed the fly by wire machine to execute these complex vertical loops with minimum height.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
Mi 28 N and new Mi 28 NM

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
chkil0:
Mi 28 N and new Mi 28 NM

beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
nemesis2u:

beautiful grin

and deadly grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2017
chkil0:
Mi 28 N and new Mi 28 NM

u might get pissed grin grin grin

but how was ur exam u r supposed to be preparing for ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2017
some pics

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
nemesis2u:

u might get pissed grin grin grin

but how was ur exam u r supposed to be preparing for ?

my exam is in october , still have the time cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.