Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (990091 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
IN sea king

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
what if a torpedo dropped from air lands on a whale grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
IN harrier

idiots spent millions on upgrade and then retired it within 2 years

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by barineh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

well IMO the builders will let u steal it if u bring along 2.2 billion dollars grin

without payment if u steal it , u will end up with half the IN as ur guests of honor grin

seriously speaking why dont u guys buy the latest kilos they cost around 300 million only
even 2 should be enough in the near term

There's no political will to support a large scale defense acquisition because of fear of coup.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
barineh:

There's no political will to support a large scale defense acquisition because of fear of coup.

with respect to army acquisitions it is understandable

but airforce and navy dont make sense

anyways submarines will have a tough time involving itself in a coup detat grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
IN IL 38SD

indi... r the most gullible and stupid people in the world angry

they paid for the development of the upgrade and the russians were laughing when they installed the same in their IL38 free of development charge grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by barineh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

with respect to army acquisitions it is understandable

but airforce and navy dont make sense

anyways submarines will have a tough time involving itself in a coup detat grin

Lol They Air Force actually participated in a coup once. Then they destroyed the Africa's best Air Force-now we don't even have an Air Force-. As for the Navy they're too buy eating the money to care.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

well IMO the builders will let u steal it if u bring along 2.2 billion dollars grin

without payment if u steal it , u will end up with half the IN as ur guests of honor grin

seriously speaking why dont u guys buy the latest kilos they cost around 300 million only
even 2 should be enough in the near term

I just wish I could be nominated as a president for a day.

Executive orders will be flowing.

Immediate order and payments payment of 2 squadrons of SU-30

*six type 054 frigates
*4 Admiral Grigorovich class frigates
* About submarine, I'll have to ask here on nairaland grin

Then final action is to sign a legal immunity.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
barineh:

Lol They Air Force actually participated in a coup once. Then they destroyed the Africa's best Air Force-now we don't even have an Air Force-. As for the Navy they're too buy eating the money to care.

shocked shocked shocked

anyways in indi... military is powerless and not interested in coups etc

but funnily civilian government is paranoid and has a elaborate mechanism in place to thwart such attempts nevertheless.

few years ago a para unit was moved from its base and ordered to approach the capital under the cover of fog

the area outside the capital has several observation stations manned by civilians , the moment they detected those troops under their nose , they shiiit their pants and immediately the political elite was informed of it , the fuucckers almost fainted grin

they rang up the press,
and then the army HQ who later clarified they were practicing ops under fog conditions.
they did not believe it untill the troops were moved back

i wish the troops had gone in and atleast beaten the crap out of the fuucker politicians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
tdayof:

*six type 054 frigates

lol that day will go down as one of the most expensive shopping spree in ur countries history
close to 3-5 billion grin

i hope ur hands wont be shaking while signing off 3-5 billions grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by barineh(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

shocked shocked shocked

anyways in indi... military is powerless and not interested in coups etc

but funnily civilian government is paranoid and has a elaborate mechanism in place to thwart such attempts nevertheless.

few years ago a para unit was moved from its base and ordered to approach the capital under the cover of fog

the area outside the capital has several observation stations manned by civilians , the moment they detected those troops under their nose , they shiiit their pants and immediately the political elite was informed of it , the fuucckers almost fainted grin

they rang up the press,
and then the army HQ who later clarified they were practicing ops under fog conditions.
they did not believe it untill the troops were moved back

i wish the troops had atleast beaten the crap out of the fuucker politicians grin grin grin

There's nothing funnier than a scared politician. You shouldn't wish for a coup. Once it starts it rarely stops. Nigeria is like this cause of our coups. I doubt there are mechanism to stop a coup in Nigeria. The military is basically mixed with politics.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by barineh(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
tdayof:

*six type 054 frigates

it would have to pass through the Senate lol they'll throw it out like they threw the proposition to buy 40 Jf17
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
barineh:

There's nothing funnier than a scared politician. You shouldn't wish for a coup. Once it starts it rarely stops. Nigeria is like this cause of our coups. I doubt there are mechanism to stop a coup in Nigeria. The military is basically mixed with politics.

oh i dont wish for that , i know bad habits r hard to kick wink

i only wish that the politicians get their ass whooped now and then to keep them inorder and on their toes grin

many be even the civilians should join in to thrash the political idiots , to keep it within democratic boundaries grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
mig 29k

total pain in the ass sad

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
IN MiG-29K full-mission flight simulator

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
barineh:

it would have to pass through the Senate lol they'll throw it out like they threw the proposition to buy 40 Jf17

Senate? Dish out #10m each and you'll have the executive order implemented.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

lol that day will go down as one of the most expensive shopping spree in ur countries history
close to 3-5 billion grin

i hope ur hands wont be shaking while signing off 3-5 billions grin grin grin

Shaking not at all. We've lost alot of billions of dollars to recession. It won't be bad sacrificing for national security.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
tdayof:

Senate? Dish out #10m each and you'll have the executive order implemented.
grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
barineh:

Fear of coup in 21st century Nigeria That is a very weird assertion!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Xbee007:

Fear of coup in 21st century Nigeria That is a very weird assertion!

seriously

i did not allude to that in any way

i was replying to barineh post in the context of coups

that army usually take part , not airforce and navy
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
is snail a delicacy in nigeria ?

what is the cost of 1 kg in dollars grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

seriously

but him no call you na grin

Snail? we don't eat those.. we keep them as pets and take them on a walk grin how's my sarcasm grin

l love snails only that its not cheap except one goes to a major market
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
but him no call you na grin

Snail? we don't eat those.. we keep them as pets and take them on a walk grin how's my sarcasm grin

l love snails only that its not cheap except one goes to a major market

lol cross connection grin
sorry Xbee007
feel free to take barineh to task , we need entertainment grin grin grin grin
barineh be on guard incoming........ grin

whats the cost per kg in dollars ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

whats the cost per kg in dollars ?
never bought it in kg. but you will find clues on nairaland

Are you marrying a Nigerian or you're planning to land
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
never bought it in kg. but you will find clues on nairaland

Are you marrying a Nigerian or you're playing to lane

going into business grin grin grin

people back home will pay me to rid the snails off their fields grin (they r pests for farmers and not eaten)

i will sell them at the minimum cost <1/3rd of that in nigeria , transportation charges to be borne by importer

and yahoo i will be a millionaire in no time grin grin grin grin

how does it taste ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

going into business grin grin grin

people back home will pay me to rid the snails off their fields grin (they r pests for farmers and not eaten)

i will sell them at the minimum cost <1/3rd of that in nigeria , transportation charges to be borne by importer

and yahoo i will be a millionaire grin grin grin grin

Hehehe, Igbo man
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

seriously

I mistakenly quoted you instead of barineh that made the weird assertion before remedying it. Coup can only happen in Nigeria again only if world order has totally gone awry. Like when Armageddon is here and everyone is busy fighting for his head to notice some dunderheads trying to snatch power.

It is practically impossible, except if the entire Nigerian population is in total support. And there is a popular saying in Nigeria that the worst civilian government is better than the best military government. It is a proven fact in Nigeria.

Remember, there are well over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Three major religions. A coup d'etat will definetely be seen from an ethno-religious perspective which may ultimately cause the disintegration of the country.

Lots of people still eat snail in Nigeria, I inclusive. I once kept a mini snail farm myself but they are just too gross and dirty I eventually grew tired of them. That day I feasted on snail meat. Yummy. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
Hehehe, Igbo man

grin grin grin

tasty Oyibo Ejula grin

my unbeatable tag line - buy 1 tasty Oyibo Ejula get 5 tasty Oyibo Ejula free grin grin grin

u want to join hands , no point in getting too rich all by myself grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

grin grin grin

tasty Oyibo Ejula grin

my unbeatable tag line - buy 1 tasty Oyibo Ejula get 5 tasty Oyibo Ejula free grin grin grin

u want to join hands , no point in getting too rich all by myself grin
I want to join hands o. Fill me in grin am not too young to ride a Tundra
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Xbee007:

I mistakenly quoted you instead of barineh that made the weird assertion before remedying it. Coup can only happen in Nigeria again only if world order has totally gone awry. Like when Armageddon is here and everyone is busy fighting for his head to notice some dunderheads trying to snatch power.

It is practically impossible, except if the entire Nigerian population is in total support. And there is a popular saying in Nigeria that the worst civilian government is better than the best military government. It is a proven fact in Nigeria.

Remember, there are well over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Three major religions. A coup d'etat will definetely be seen from an ethno-religious perspective which may ultimately cause the disintegration of the country.

Lots of people people still eat snail in Nigeria, I inclusive. I once kept a mini snail farm myself but they are just to gross and dirty I eventually grew tired of them. That day I feasted on snake meat. Yummy. grin grin cheesy cheesy

lol u kept a farm

damn i was living inside one , stupid snails were everywhere grin

u want to join my tasty Oyibo Ejula enterprise ? grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

lol u kept a farm

damn i was living inside one , stupid snails were everywhere grin

u want to join my tasty Oyibo Ejula enterprise ? grin grin grin
Snails are nasty little being. Ewww
What is Oyibo Ejula that you keep mentioning?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
I want to join hands o. Fill me in grin am not too young to ride a Tundra

ok ur in grin

i got another tag line 'live life kings size with tasty Oyinbo Ejula' grin

do u think people will fall for it grin grin grin

what tundra , have not earned a single dollar from tasty Oyinbo Ejula venture angry

u will get a wheel barrow or maybe a tricycle grin grin grin
u do business as well as maintain physical fitness grin

u in, confirm ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.