Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (990201 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Xbee007:

Snails are nasty little being. Ewww
What is Oyibo Ejula that you keep mentioning?

ask a igbo lady grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

ok ur in grin

i got another tag line 'live life kings size with tasty Oyinbo Ejula' grin

do u think people will fall for it grin grin grin

what tundra , have not earned a single dollar from tasty Oyinbo Ejula venture angry

u will get a wheel barrow or maybe a tricycle grin grin grin
u do business as well as maintain physical fitness grin

u in, confirm ? grin
grin grin oh my

wheel barrow? what barrow I'm fine with my hummer slippers grin No thank you

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
grin grin oh my

wheel barrow? what barrow I'm fine with my hummer slippers grin No thank you

A wheelbarrow is a small hand-propelled vehicle, usually with just one wheel

last chance , lady luck is at ur doors grin grin grin

how do u cook the snails

any special process ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

A wheelbarrow is a small hand-propelled vehicle, usually with just one wheel

last chance , lady luck is at ur doors grin grin grin

how do u cook the snails

any special process ?
grin

Well, I wash with lime or alum to rid the slime and then boil with my grinded scent leaf and some pepper & seasoning.
Am a bachelor not a chef grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
nemesis4u:

ask a igbo lady grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2017
nemesis4u:
what if a torpedo dropped from air lands on a whale grin
Small creatures at the button of the sea celebrate and thank the gods from above for making it rain whale mince meat.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by barineh(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Odunayaw:
grin

Well, I wash with lime or alum to rid the slime and then boil with my grinded scent leaf and some pepper & seasoning.
Am a bachelor not a chef grin

Do you boil them or fry them.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
barineh:

Do you boil them or fry them.
Boil only
The taste after frying irritates me big time
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
MikeCZA:
Small creatures at the button of the sea celebrate and thank the gods from above for making it rain whale mince meat.. grin grin grin

me thinks whale will suffer a minor scratch grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
x
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
quiz ,

All countries have a military but which military has a country grin

google it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
GSL 1000 ton fuel barge

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
qatar rafale

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2017
A unique feature of each of the IN six Scorpene SSKs is an on-board tactical situational awareness display console of the kind normally found on SSNs, SSGNs and SSBNs.

On this single console, the SSK’s Commanding Officer can view overlaid electronic navigation charts, the tactical situation picture, as well as a THALES-provided track table interface to the US Naval Research Laboratory-developed display and analysis tool set, called SIMDIS.

The SIMDIS is a set of COTS software tools in use to support 2-D and 3-D analysis and visualization of the undersea battlefield. SIMDIS allows an integrated real-time view of both time-space position information (TSPI) and telemetry data, and it also provides an intuitive view of complex system interactions before, during and after an event.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:
what if a torpedo dropped from air lands on a whale grin
The torpedo better come with chili pepper, salt, maggi and all the necessary condiments. Cos some fishes are about to have a taste of a roasted whale.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
IN six Scorpene SSKs r also fitted with VLF buoyant cable antenna suite.

these r generally installed in SSN, SSBN and SSGN.

but based on user requirements conventional subs also do so.

it allows the submarine to receive instructions while being submerged

interestingly all IN conventional submarines ie Kilos , U 209 r fitted with the same.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Xbee007:

The torpedo better come with chili pepper, salt, maggi and all the necessary condiments. Cos some fishes are about to have a taste of a roasted whale.

chances r if the torpedo lands on the whale , it might fail to activate

so the fishes will have to wait for their breakfast launch and dinner grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

chances r if the torpedo lands on the whale , it might fail to activate

so the fishes will have to wait for their breakfast launch and dinner grin
While keeping their distance. grin grin They wouldn't want to make a meal of themselves too.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Xbee007:

While keeping their distance. grin grin They wouldn't want to make a meal of themselves too.

that too grin

torpedoes r usually the safest weapons ,there r multiple interlinked sequential activation process before warhead is armed , any break it becomes a dud

good for the safety of the inhabitants of the sea grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2017
copy paste

Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) is developing a small launch vehicle that can be assembled in just three days as compared to 30-40 days for a normal-sized PSLV and can be built at a cost which will be just one-tenth the original manufacturing cost of a PSLV. The manufacturing cost of a launch vehicle is generally in the range of Rs 150 crore to Rs 500 crore across the world.

Dr K Sivan, director of Thiruvananthapuram-based Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC),on the sidelines of an international seminar on 'Indian Space Programme' told TOI, "Isro is busy developing a small launch vehicle which is likely to be ready for launch probably by 2018-end or early-2019. The cost of this vehicle will get drastically reduced by one-tenth of the manufacturing cost of a normal PSLV. However, this rocket will have the total payload capacity of 500 to 700 kg and can launch satellites only up to the polar sun-synchronous orbit or near-earth orbit (500-700 km in altitude)."

India has a slew of satellites in the near-earth orbit that are used for the purpose of earth imaging, weather tracking and reconnaissance.

"The weight of this mini-PSLV will be just 100 tonnes as compared to 300 tonnes of the normal-sized launch vehicle," Dr Sivan said.

The "cost-effective" vehicle programme is in line with Isro chairman A S Kiran Kumar's recent statement that the space agency has been striving to "reduce the cost of access to space" and so that more and more of space technologies can be used for the benefit of the common man.

Explaining the advantage, Dr K Sivan said, "The amount of money used in building a normal-size PSLV rocket can actually be used to manufacture multiple numbers of such mini-PSLVs, which, in turn, can launch several satellites. So, Isro will be able to launch several satellites in less money." Like a normal PSLV, he said, "Such small vehicles will too be capable of launching multiple nano satellites."

Isro has started working on the idea of building this small rocket keeping in mind the emerging market of nano satellites. Till now, satellites of foreign customers are accommodated in launch vehicles only as secondary passengers. With Isro eyeing to capture the market of nano satellites, the small vehicle can be a boon for foreign satellite customers as the rocket can be readied in just three days on demand.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2017
schematics of self protection jammer SPJ pod for LCA

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
little bro LCA with big bro SU30MKI grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Russian T-5000 Tochnost sniper rifle.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
forward air controller system from indi... private company alpha design technologies

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:
quiz ,

All countries have a military but which military has a country grin

google it grin grin grin

That would be your western neighbours eagerly waiting to redo their ancestors slaughter of the "Yindoos." Do I collect 20$?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
kikuyu1:

That would be your western neighbours eagerly waiting to redo their ancestors slaughter of the "Yindoos." Do I collect 20$?

grin

what ! 20 $
u send me 20 $ , i will bless u with countless children grin

@kikuyu1

actually the irony is that their ancestors were the ones that got slaughtered

ah irony abounds wink

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:
Russian T-5000 Tochnost sniper rifle.
In use with our SF cool

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
kikuyu1:

You mean the ones who neglect their electricity supply yet chose nuclear weapons? Those ones?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

You mean the ones who neglect their electricity supply yet chose nuclear weapons? Those ones?
grin grin grin

forget electricity , they were ready to eat grass

anyways in the 1960s this country was touted to be one of the top 4 Asian economic tigers

(self defeatist ind.. was not even in the pic)

but their infatuation with 3 A's ended up so badly that couple of months back their total forex reserve tanked to less than 10 billion dollars.

almost all their public assets like TV stations , airports , government buildings even roads / motorways / highways r now mortgaged for loans from IMF and international banks.

seriously who mortgages roads/highways shocked

i think the chin/ese will move in a decade or so ,
recently it came out that 91 % of the revenues to be generated from the Gwa/dar port as part of CP/EC will go to Chi/na, while they will get 9 % for the next 40 years.

and they were calling it the 'deal of the century' lipsrsealed
ironically it is grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mortgage roads/highways
Finally I have something to laugh about this evening grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:
qatar rafale
Nice camo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.