Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1024273 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Odunayaw:
Mortgage roads/highways

Finally I have something to laugh about this evening grin grin

well laugh some more grin grin grin

recently it came out that 91 % of the revenues to be generated from the Gwa/dar port as part of CP/EC will go to Chi/na, while they will get 9 % for the next 40 years.

and they were calling it the 'deal of the century' lipsrsealed
ironically it is

for the chinese grin grin grin

in the pic thats not me , its the chinese laughing all the way to the bank

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
and i used to think ind.. was the most stupid country in the world , sometimes it felt like in the universe angry

now the ind... have serious competition grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

well laugh some more grin grin grin

in the pic thats not me , its the chinese laughing all the way to the bank
91% shocked
grin taking it with a pinch of salt but all the same bwahahahahaha grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:
and i used to think ind.. was the most stupid country in the world , sometimes it felt like in the universe angry

now the ind... have serious competition grin grin grin
grin you forget mon pays? grin Ah, what we live through

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Odunayaw:
91% shocked
grin taking it with a pinch of salt but all the same bwahahahahaha grin

never doubt me even in ur dreams grin

there laugh again grin grin grin

https://www.dawn.com/news/1372695

https://timesofislamabad.com/cpec-china-to-get-91-of-the-gwadar-port-income-for-next-40-years/2017/11/25/

dont forget to read the comments section of dawn link, 1st link i posted

u will die laughing , as i am doing now grin grin grin

best comment "how 91% ?? Its >100%...Remember you need to pay them back a loan with 17% Interest..so your income is actually negative."

on a serious note i hope african countries take note of this , plus recently sri lanka handed over their brand new sea port to china for 99 years due to their inability to pay back loans.

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1372695

https://timesofislamabad.com/cpec-china-to-get-91-of-the-gwadar-port-income-for-next-40-years/2017/11/25/

dont forget to read the comments section of dawn link, 1st link i posted

u will die laughing , as i am doing now grin grin grin

best comment "how 91% ?? Its >100%...Remember you need to pay them back a loan with 17% Interest..so your income is actually negative."

on a serious note i hope african countries take note of this , recently sri lanka handed over their brand new sea port to china for 99 years due to their inability to pay back loans.
grin oh my days. this comment nearly killed me This is actually 9 times more than I was thinking of
grin grin in Yoruba we say "Eni na ti ròpin"

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

You mean the ones who neglect their electricity supply yet chose nuclear weapons? Those ones?
grin grin grin

Exactly those same geniuses!

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

there laugh again grin grin grin."

on a serious note i hope african countries take note of this , plus recently sri lanka handed over their brand new sea port to china for 99 years due to their inability to pay back loans.
Such a deal only happens in countries ruled by a man or a few grin grin my days grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Odunayaw:
grin oh my days. this comment nearly killed me This is actually 9 times more than I was thinking of
grin grin in Yoruba we say "Eni na ti ròpin"

grin

i am still going through the comments

this one killed me cheesy

an entrepreneur cum troll.... "Being an entrepreneur how I wish I had one....just one client like you" grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Odunayaw:
Such a deal only happens in countries ruled by a man or a few grin grin my days grin

true but not necessarily

such deals r pushed with lots of planning , they r managed in such a way that nobody will be wiser untill it gets too late , in fact they r managed over a long period of time running into 5 years and more

they have a economic offensive division which is very potent and have quite a few successful ops till date

basically it is sinicization of a target economy

anyways back to reading the comments grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

forget electricity , they were ready to eat grass

anyways in the 1960s this country was touted to be one of the top 4 Asian economic tigers

(self defeatist ind.. was not even in the pic)

but their infatuation with 3 A's ended up so badly that couple of months back their total forex reserve tanked to less than 10 billion dollars.

almost all their public assets like TV stations , airports , government buildings even roads / motorways / highways r now mortgaged for loans from IMF and international banks.

seriously who mortgages roads/highways shocked

i think the chin/ese will move in a decade or so ,
recently it came out that 91 % of the revenues to be generated from the Gwa/dar port as part of CP/EC will go to Chi/na, while they will get 9 % for the next 40 years.

and they were calling it the 'deal of the century' lipsrsealed
ironically it is grin grin grin
Is it any wonder the guys at Denel are salivating at the thought of selling them a whole bunch of arms? grin grin grin
If they so easily part the cheeks for such small things, imagine what they'll give up for a quality shaft...err armament!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

Is it any wonder the guys at Denel are salivating at the thought of selling them a whole bunch of arms? grin grin grin
If they so easily part the cheeks for such small things, imagine what they'll give up for a quality shaft...err armament!
grin grin grin

they will go for the AAMs definitely

just waiting for the block 3 to come out to being integration

they believe US might compromise their US supplied AAMs and want to have a 2nd alternative to chinese AAMs, so want to diversify

also denel is supplying components for raptor 1 / 2 , raad plus the license fees

lots of electronics components too

etc
etc
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

they will go for the AAMs definitely

just waiting for the block 3 to come out to being integration

they believe US might compromise their US supplied AAMs so want to diversify

also denel is supplying components for raptor 1 / 2 , raad plus the licence fees

etc
etc
Well, all 4 pics are systems they've in which they've expressed a definite interest.
1) T5 - shipped over for tests for 6 months and the final shortlist is T5 and the Serbian product;

2) A-darter - possibly for JF-17 Block 3;

3) Umkhonto - their Navy is interested in the forthcoming 35km-range EIR; and possible the future 60km laser-guided LR;

4) Umbani/Al-Tariq - from what I hear they might go for the UAE option as they'll get favourable funding options.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

Well, all 4 pics are systems they've in which they've expressed a definite interest.
1) T5 - shipped over for tests for 6 months and the final shortlist is T5 and the Serbian product;

2) A-darter - possibly for JF-17 Block 3;

3) Umkhonto - their Navy is interested in the forthcoming 35km-range EIR; and possible the future 60km laser-guided LR;

4) Umbani/Al-Tariq - from what I hear they might go for the UAE option as they'll get favourable funding options.

yes

forgot about the T5
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Raptor 1 license produced as H2 in pa......

Raptor 2 license produced as H4 in pa......

Raptor 3 they might get interested in it later for license production

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:
Raptor 1 license produced as H2 in pa......

Raptor 2 license produced as H4 in pa......

Raptor 3 they might get interested in it later for license production

Seeing Denel has already done the integration work on the Al-Tariq for the UAE's Mirages, it makes sense your pretend rivals would want to source it there. Different Mirages to be sure, but they also fire the Raptor, so might be cheaper to outfit.

EDIT: BTW, I'm not sure we could sell them Raptor 3. There is an unspoken arrangement with you guys about what we can sell them without endangering your security, and I suspect Raptor 3 crosses those lines.

Meanwhile, other SA companies will keep selling you guys EW solutions.
Ah, the arms industry! grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

Seeing Denel has already done the integration work on the Al-Tariq for the UAE's Mirages, it makes sense your pretend rivals would want to source it there. Different Mirages to be sure, but they also fire the Raptor, so might be cheaper to outfit.

Meanwhile, other SA companies will keep selling you guys EW solutions.
Ah, the arms industry! grin grin grin

mirage 3 r at the end of their death throbs grin
why do u think they inducted the block 1, to fill in the falling nos wink

block 3 might get it.

UAE might sell it to them

survival ! touche grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

mirage 3 r at the end of their death throbs grin

block 3 might get it.

UAE might sell it to them

survival ! touche grin

Check my edit above.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

Check my edit above.

whats the warhead weight of raptor 3

is it around 600 kg
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

whats the warhead weight of raptor 3

is it around 600 kg

600kg with a range of 300km. GPS and Glonass, with a datalink for in-flight target reprogramming. Also inertial navigation, with optional low-light TV or imaging infrared terminal-phase seekers.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mk 82 type bombs fitted with Air Inflatable Retarder (AIR) tail units

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

600kg with a range of 300km. GPS and Glonass, with a datalink for in-flight target reprogramming. Also inertial navigation, with optional low-light TV or imaging infrared terminal-phase seekers.

600 kg lol

thats gonna be a problem

easily fit in a 50kt nuke with help of course grin

dont sell it grin grin grin

or ind.. will play its ultimate trump card ie send in 10 X Guptas to SA grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

600 kg lol

thats gonna be a problem

easily fit in a 50kt nuke with help of course grin

dont sell it grin grin grin

or ind.. will play its ultimate trump card ie send in 10 X Guptas to SA grin
grin grin grin
You already sent 300 Gupta wedding guests and they took over an air force base, customs, immigration and traffic departments in 2 provinces!
Imagine 10 more Guptasshocked shocked shocked

The arrangement was made when you still had a Congress govt, and one can't charitably expect that lot to understand what constitutes a security threat. grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:

grin grin grin
You already sent 300 Gupta wedding guests and they took over an air force base, customs, immigration and traffic departments in 2 provinces! shocked shocked shocked

The arrangement was made when you still had a Congress govt, and one can't charitably expect that lot to understand what constitutes a security threat. grin grin grin

only 300 lol

u guys were lucky grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
nemesis4u:

only 300 lol

u guys were lucky grin grin grin

Yes, we got off lightly that time, but I fear that was just a tactical distraction. The Gupta SF consisting of just 3 brothers has, in the best tradition of SF, wrought far more strategic damage grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Just scored the trifecta!

So what's my prize?
grin grin grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
frumentius:
Just scored the trifecta!

So what's my prize?
grin grin grin

i can put my autograph on that snapshot if u want grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2017
nemesis4u:

i can put my autograph on that snapshot if u want grin
The prize has just doubled: my posts on the threads that matter all at the same time!
This atheist is going to have a full Christmas stocking grin grin grin.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2017
x
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2017
frumentius:

The prize has just doubled: my posts on the threads that matter all at the same time!
This atheist is going to have a full Christmas stocking grin grin grin.

how about this

i sign the pic , u take a printout , frame it

and then u hang it in ur bed room

and tell everybody that its a Christmas gift from ur very own desi Santa Claus grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2017
nemesis4u:

how about this u

i sign the pic , u take a printout , frame it

and then u hang it in ur bed room

and tell everybody that its a Christmas gift from ur very own desi Santa Claus grin grin grin
There's the little matter of everyone who knows me knows I've never celebrated Christmas. So I'll take my prize in bitcoin, thank you very much grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.