Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too (13925 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by myluv4kids: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2009
I slept with my neighbour even when the husband was right in there bedroom while i did it in the sitting room, When I realized that I don't think it was ordinarily I cried the hell out of me asking God to forgive me. I want to know what u think about me and my God in this, She was too close to me I mean even the husband and I am the kind that never wanna do anything with a married women, Though the woman died last year but then I left the country but I felt it so much, She married to a man old enough to be her fr. I think that was one of thing things despit seen lot of girls coming in and going from my apartment she still did it to me, She gave birth later on but she didn't tell me if it's mine or not, though in one way or the other i will find out in future. Is it right to tell the husband about this? or should it go back on as it is because she later then realized her mistake but still love me. she told me that for long her husband never slept her I could remember,
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Igwe9(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
nonsense! sad
better let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Dclique(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
I agree. Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by myluv4kids: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
what about me and God? forgiven?
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Dclique(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
Ask for forgiveness and you will be forgiving.

1 Like

Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Igwe9(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
myluv4kids:

what about me and God? forgiven?
Check out the religion section, Luckily, you may find a priest  or God's forgiveness there!
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by 190: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
listen poster
dont bother God wud never 4give u ok

dont just bother!

but come 2 tink of it
how did u do it
i mean sleeping with a married woman
are u single
how did u do it
im interested! grin grin
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by myluv4kids: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
not married. at 24,, did it as in how, I don't know how it all happened but i'm out even b4 I left the country and now she is late. May her soul rest in peace, God know my heart so dont tell me he will not forgive me he has already
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Igwe9(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
190:

listen poster
dont bother God wud never 4give u ok

dont just bother!

Never knew we 'v got a small god in our midst lipsrsealed
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by finemocha(f): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2009
those NL look like a church to you?
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by puskin: 2:03am On Sep 11, 2009
@poster
Im about 2do same.
After it, I can comfortably answer ur question
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Dclique(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2009
We await your reply.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Outstrip(f): 3:39am On Sep 11, 2009
So you do not know if the child is yours? How do you plan on finding out without giving it away
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by topup: 3:58am On Sep 11, 2009
This situation is between yourself and God more than anyone else.

I think that it's up to her to tell you if the baby is yours, but you could ask.

In your post, I thought she died, but now you say she's alive and pregnant, do you think it's your baby?? If so are you convinced. If you feel that you have to tell her husband do, but never tell someone something because you are trying to shift off the conscience and guilt, and release it, because you know what, you could end up tormenting the old man who is 'old enough to be her father'.

Ask God for forgiveness and if you are truly sincere and repent, then you are already forgiven, please read your Bible, you will find all your answers there, if I told you you were going to hell, would you live your life in agony, when you could just read the answer and truth in the Bible.

(I am not claiming that you are going to hell - please re-read carefully).

You and the mother of the child need to have a thorough discussion because this involves her, and she is just as responsible as you are.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by babyme(f): 4:07am On Sep 11, 2009
sorry dude ure going to hell n shes meeting u there. . . .dont worry i can kill the kid so u dont have to worry about his health!! undecided
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by bydot1(m): 4:17am On Sep 11, 2009
na wa o, u guyz re nt in position to say he wil be forgiven or nt
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by babyme(f): 4:20am On Sep 11, 2009
by.dot:

EXACTLY!!! so y de f, uck does he ask , is there a councel of N rightoues GODLY HERE, he still even loves her, i cant tell by 'will God forgive her too'
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by lionphil(m): 4:55am On Sep 11, 2009
may be he will sneak into the house, kidnap the boy, then in the process collect some blood. or he could just lure the boy into his room bring out syringe and then collect some blood for DNA test grin grin grin grin depending on how old the kid is
by.dot:

DONT MIND THEM. JUDGE NOT THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGED NA WETIN BIBLE MI TALK.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by MoneyRule(m): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2009
Yeah, God will 4give you, just after anoda man sleeps with your wife!
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by myluv4kids: 5:56am On Sep 11, 2009
@babyme « #14 on: Today at 04:07:47 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry dude ure going to hell n shes meeting u there. . . .dont worry i can kill the kid so u dont have to worry about his health!!

Shout the trap off ur type go around seducing innocent guys even when u are married if u will, She is nothing like that. I'm innocent on this ok, do all this is part of things done been carried away or whatever, She is dead for some of u that didnt read me right, I'm happy she asked God to pardon her too and she is resting in peace Amen, She was a nice and honest woman for all I know just don't really know what happened. I am a christian and I know it's bad but i cant tell what happened like i keep say. I have always said that will be the last thing I will ever do in my life but it happened.

The husband is like an uncle, I deeply get myself on time and behold God saw the tears that cause me. She fall inlove with me though told me that her husband stop sleeping with her for long time b4 what happened. When I say she/they are really close to me I meant it for real, I know she was older to me and I can't say it's my money that push her to me I just don't know even when she know I have a lot girls.

Iyawo rest in peace God have forgiven us,
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by babyme(f): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2009
myluv4kids:

@babyme « #14 on: Today at 04:07:47 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry dude ure going to hell n shes meeting u there. . . .dont worry i can kill the kid so u dont have to worry about his health!!

Shout the trap off your type go around seducing innocent guys even when u are married if u will, She is nothing like that. I'm innocent on this ok, do all this is part of things done been carried away or whatever, She is dead for some of u that didnt read me right, I'm happy she asked God to pardon her too and she is resting in peace Amen, She was a nice and honest woman for all I know just don't really know what happened. I am a christian and I know it's bad but i cant tell what happened like i keep say. I have always said that will be the last thing I will ever do in my life but it happened.

The husband is like an uncle, I deeply get myself on time and behold God saw the tears that cause me. She fall inlove with me though told me that her husband stop sleeping with her for long time b4 what happened. When I say she/they are really close to me I meant it for real, I know she was older to me and I can't say it's my money that push her to me I just don't know even when she know I have a lot girls.

Iyawo rest in peace God have forgiven us,

yeah iyawo rest in peace god has forgiven u guys, aww how PATHETIC!!! tongue tongue
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by 190: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2009
lemme get this straight poster

is it cos iyawo died that made u come here 2 stat disturbin tha peace!
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by CrudeOil2(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2009
You are forgiven my son. Go and sin no more.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by no1madman(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2009
no u r not forgiven. . . .go and nack more married women.

1 Like

Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by jonath0012(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2009
Hey dude, i'm sure God wi'll forgive you if only you are contrite about your wrongdoing. But the consequences of your action he'll never take away.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by bosebabbs: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2009
the bible say if you will just confess your sins, God is able and just to forgive them.

moreso, there is consolation for you, David did same and even worse, yet he is described as the man after Gods heart.

as long as u repent and desist from such, why! even God knows u are human.

1 Like

Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by izeek(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2009
God loves a contrite and broken heart.
be remorseful, ask for his forgiveness, thats what God is about. forgiving and bringing back to himself.

one bible scripture says shall the lawful captive be held prey. so even if u did it intentionaly, u can seek his mercy.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by CrazyMan(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2009
Since the woman in question is dead, then there’s no need confessing to the poor old husband; or do you plan to kill him with heart attack also?

I’m sure God would forgive you if you confess it to him, but be sure that you don’t commit such ugly act next time.
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by ifunayam(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
@poster
God know my heart so dont tell me he will not forgive me he has already

If you know so then why are you asking us? tskkkkkkkkk angry

1 Like

Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by babyme(f): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
ifunayam:

@poster
God know my heart so dont tell me he will not forgive me he has already

If you know so then why are you asking us? tskkkkkkkkk angry
thank you!! thats exactly wat ive been trying to say, most of the time cool
babyme:

sorry dude ure going to hell n shes meeting u there. . . .dont worry i can kill the kid so u dont have to worry about his health!! undecided
except this tyme grin
Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by dROC1: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2009
Abeg, my guy you are forgiven.

Do you know how many millions of single girls sleep with married men everyday(they don't lose sleep over it). But If anyone touches a married woman, all of a sudden he's going to and through hell.

Just go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too by Druss(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2009
Hmm Yes GOD can forgive you - However it needs repentance and confession to him from your side.

I too sin and i am in no position to judge. However wrong knows wrong - it has been done. Now correct it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Mask Challenge(photos) / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.