Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? (3640 Views)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That / Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
No horror movie is frightening enough to scare me, as far as it's a movie.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by xoella: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, especially where that piranha got stuck to that guy's deek... it was both hilarious and horrific cheesy
Lol u got it dat part got me laughing hard
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by xoella: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
AlienStar:
That would be Hollow Man and I don't watch horror anymore, I read 'em.
please can u suggest a few books?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
xoella:
Lol u got it dat part got me laughing hard
Abi na.. or the part where the fork looking rake entered that police dude eyes .. eeww cry

Lerrus nor talk about it again embarassed
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by xoella: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Abi na.. or the part where the fork looking rake entered that police dude eyes .. eeww cry

Lerrus nor talk about it again embarassed

lemme say small o

that part where a gal was in a floater and the fishes ate her behind
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by demiladegold(f): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
is wrong turn very scary?...

op you just awakened my cravings for scary movies
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Hello guys, i have been bragging to my friends that no horror movie can get me scared, not untill i watch a movie title the conjuring part 2 last night. o boy!! i swear the movie really scared the hell out of me. and to think that i watch it as from 12am in the middle of the nights. SO guys whats your most scariest movie? cc: lalasticlala
The untold!

Based on true life story!

Watch it and tell me how u feel afterwards grin
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Hellraiser..

Illuminati related!
Have faith before u watch and DON'T watch it alone cry
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
I love horror flicks but these ones got me feeling uneasy...(Insidious,house of wax,white noise,final destination 5, jippers creepers) seen conjuring 1(not too horror for me) hope to see the part 2..
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Marlvin(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
Scaries or scary, you yaff murdered english to answer ya question btw

The hill have eyes
Resident evil(apocalypse, retribution, )
Evil dead
The hill have eyes
Jippers creepers
House of wax
Amcs walking dead
Van helsing
Underworld

And lots i cant remember, it was scary but i wasnt scared

You call these scary?

None of these will scare my two year old niece.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Marlvin(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
markkaycee:
I love horror flicks but these ones got me feeling uneasy...(Insidious,house of wax,white noise,final destination 5, jippers creepers) seen conjuring 1(not too horror for me) hope to see the part 2..

Any of 'em seasonal or just collections ?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Marlvin(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Drefan:

The only way you can enjoy a movie is by imagining it's real.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:

Any of 'em seasonal or just collections ?
just collections..do they have seasonal horror flicks? Zombies and vampire flicks not considered horror to me
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by mhisbliss(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:

You call these scary?

None of these will scare my two year old niece.
i didn't say it scared me, i meant those are horror movies, dont you understand english?

Maybe your two year old niece is a demon
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
xoella:

lemme say small o

that part where a gal was in a floater and the fishes ate her behind
you this girl ehn...

ok then, what about the kid at the end that was told not to film the piranha but didn't listen.. the piranha eventually ate his head!
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:

The only way you can enjoy a movie is by imagining it's real.
Yeah. I concur. For you to fully enjoy a movie, especially a book, you need to have a strong imagination to grasp what it entails. And picture yourself in that world.

But no matter how hard I strive to get it worked out in my head, my emotions do not tick. Although I do feel momentarily sad for the victim or victims as the case may be.

The only horror movie that made me shiver in trepidation was a video that had BokoHarams and innocent, victimised Nigerians in its cast - you should see how those marauding beasts up North slaughtered peeps as if they were animals. It was undiluted horror. How my heart wept for them.

Oops. How did I type all these?
Sorry for the epistle.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by LordOfNaira: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Hello guys, i have been bragging to my friends that no horror movie can get me scared, not untill i watch a movie title the conjuring part 2 last night. o boy!! i swear the movie really scared the hell out of me. and to think that i watch it as from 12am in the middle of the nights. SO guys whats your most scariest movie? cc: lalasticlala

I doubt if anyone has seen more scary movies than me.

Bro, The Conjuring did not even scare me one bit. I find Chinese/Japanese scary movies more disturbing than others. Have you seen The Grudge? Especially parts involving the boy with the scream of a cat. Japanese/Chinese make really disturbing scary movies
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Marlvin(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Drefan:

Yeah. I concur. For you to fully enjoy a movie, especially a book, you need to have a strong imagination to grasp what it entails. And picture yourself in that world.

But no matter how hard I strive to get it worked out in my head, my emotions do not tick. Although I do feel momentarily sad for the victim or victims as the case may be.

The only horror movie that made me shiver in trepidation was a video that had BokoHarams and innocent, victimised Nigerians in its cast - you should see how those marauding beasts up North slaughtered peeps as if they were animals. It was undiluted horror. How my heart wept for them.

Oops. How did I type all these?
Sorry for the epistle.

And to think that ain't no theatrics but real inhumane act metted to a fellow human.

Who wouldn't flinch at the sight of that ?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by gutss(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
The excosicim of Emily rose, I watched it around 3am, ooh boy I no sleep that night

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:

And to think that ain't no theatrics but real inhumane act metted to a fellow human.

Who wouldn't flinch at the sight of that ?
Mehn, things are getting worse every counting day in this country. The earlier the authorities rise up to the duty they were assigned the better for us all.

Can you believe that the Northerners have extended their uncontrolled butchering to the South-south?

News had it that they raped a farmwoman and decapitated her son who was trying to stop them. The most saddening thing is that nothing was done.

Whenever I hear people chanting 'East or West, Home Is The Best, it looks like a mad man's dried words. Nigeria isn't the best place to stay at present.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
gutss:
The excosicim of Emily rose, I watched it around 3am, ooh boy I no sleep that night
You need to change your username.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by abbeyology88(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
PunkyV:
No horror movie has gotten me scared but some have made me paranoid as hell over the years eg. wrong turn, I know what you did last summer, etc.

When I travel long distance & we're in the middle of nowhere at night, my thoughts always go back to the homicidal hillbillies in wrong turn. I always think, "OMG, what if we get a tire puncture & some guy with a hook appears out of the woods to skewer us with it".

Lol, tha movie (wrong turn) grin grin I still have it home here part 1 to 4.

My family hates horror movies. Wenever dey com visit me @ home na so I go play am for dem Oooh grin

Just to scare dem away so dat I can go to 9t club.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by abbeyology88(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Drefan:

See u, u dey feel like inkredibull Hulk abi.

Mayb u just start to dey watch horror movies.

If u had been watchin horror movies wen u were small, one would av got u scared.

Wen I said EVIL DEAD got me scare wen I was still young in 2002, u tink say na because am not Bold abi.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

See u, u dey feel like inkredibull Hulk abi.

Mayb u just start to dey watch horror movies.

If u had been watchin horror movies wen u were small, one would av got u scared.

Wen I said EVIL DEAD got me scare wen I was still young in 2002, u tink say na because am not Bold abi.

Lol. When I was still a kid, I sometimes smile at what people will see and shiver. That very thing which people dislike piques my interest. I can't remember any movie that had my heart racing, if any. Am I a weirdo? Maybe, or maybe not.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I doubt if anyone has seen more scary movies than me.

Bro, The Conjuring did not even scare me one bit. I find Chinese/Japanese scary movies more disturbing than others. Have you seen The Grudge? Especially parts involving the boy with the scream of a cat. Japanese/Chinese make really disturbing scary movies
yeah iv seen the grudge. its scary i must say. hav u seen final destination?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dab2mydick:
The untold!
Based on true life story!
Watch it and tell me how u feel afterwards grin
hmmm lemme download it.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by LordOfNaira: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah iv seen the grudge. its scary i must say. hav u seen final destination?

Final Destination is my favourite scary movie. I have seen 1 to 5 of it. Final Destination and Final Destination 5 are my favourites. I like the opening of FD 2. I hate FD 4. I am waiting for FD 6. I even joined the Final Destination community on Google+

Have you seen The Ring? That is another scary one.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by BEARHUG(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2016
japanese scary movies scared the soul out of me. but the downside of it is reading the subtitle everytime if you want to understand the story. but still the scariest movie i've ever seen!
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by obontami: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2016
slyIsaac:
scary?...nah.... interesting?? maybe.... i'd love a movie were some half dressed zombie is eating on your brain while you scream in horror....

the zombie will be doin us a favor wink wink ....

Have you seen return of the living dead grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How These Pastor's Dress / So Guys What Type / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.