Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (69897 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:
Well I don't think I'm a hologram.

Really?

What happens then to people who die?

How is it that they vanish, as it were, whilst their bodies rot?

Place your fingers on your temples and contemplate what rests within?

Why is it that you can even sleep of and see and hear images and sounds in a dream?

With what eye and what ears does the mind perceive those images and sounds whilst you are asleep?

Have you reflected on the nature of matter with a microscope?

Has it occurred to you that absent proton, neutron and electron, most of matter consists of what would appear to one as empty space?

Have you ever contemplated what rests between your eyes?

And how said eyes are locked into your skull?

Has it occurred to you that you obviously live in a complex biochemical machine which is your body. You sit within it and observe and experience and act. And it expires and rots away one day.

What do you think happens then to the "you"?

made from natural process.

I have not suggested anything unnatural, and this does not answer the question as to what your body is. Howbeit I have given you the answer above.

I recall once asking you if you have ever had an out of body experience and you sent me a mail on it but didnt follow up.
Have you ever had an out of body experience?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

It does.

Indeed, my own dreams of the future always occur in such precise detail that I can often predict what will transpire in many situations. The accuracy is so unnerving - but as I am used to it from childhood I just see it as normal. It doesn't freak me out at all.

What about Astral planes that have to do with what we can experience outside this physical universe . And the logoic plane - where there's the total oneness with God .

Oh ... so you are peddling esoterism wink

So those souls who have been to the Absolute supposedly include Buddha , Jain , Confucius , Jesus etc . No wonder you said that there are special people "sent" by God to direct man to the path of Light .

Of course only people who have been to the Absolute can possess such esoteric knowledge .

It all makes sense .

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

Really?

What happens then to people who die?

How is it that they vanish, as it were, whilst their bodies rot?

Place your fingers on your temples and contemplate what rests within?

Why is it that you can even sleep of and see and hear images and sounds in a dream?

With what eye and what ears does the mind perceive those images and sounds whilst you are asleep?

Have you reflected on the nature of matter with a microscope?

Has it occurred to you that absent proton, neutron and electron, most of matter consists of what would appear to one as empty space?

Have you ever contemplated what rests between your eyes?

And how said eyes are locked into your skull?

Has it occurred to you that you obviously live in a complex biochemical machine which is your body. You sit within it and observe and experience and act. And it expires and rots away one day.

What do you think happens then to the "you"?
I don't know.

I have not suggested anything unnatural, and this does not answer the question as to what your body is. Howbeit I have given you the answer above.

I recall once asking you if you have ever had an out of body experience and you sent me a mail on it but didnt follow up.
Have you ever had an out of body experience?
Sorry for not following up on the mail, I had exams during that period, so I was not always online. I sent you a mail last week though.

And again, I've never had an out of body experience. So would you finally teach me about this Crown Chakra.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

Thanks for the site.
Just finished scanning it, I think it's good.

Well apart from programming , 3d design and Chi energy lipsrsealed what else do you dabble in
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What about Astral planes that have to do with what we can experience outside this physical universe .

Astral planes are open to everybody and we all dwell in them everyday.

And the logoic plane - where there's the total oneness with God .

You will experience this at the end of your journeys in the worlds.

Oh ... so you are peddling esoterism wink

I am peddling Truth.

So those souls who have been to the Absolute supposedly include Buddha , Jain , Confucius , Jesus etc .

As well as many others and may very well include your gate man or Babalawo.

Of course only people who have been to the Absolute can possess such esoteric knowledge .

It all makes sense .

Not true: for esoteric knowledge in different degrees is all over the place.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well apart from programming , 3d design and Chi energy lipsrsealed what else do you dabble in
Movies grin
I actually can't think of anything else.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:
I don't know.

What!

How dare you? ? ? ? ?

What sort of thing is this?

Please let this be the first and last time you give such an answer to so many questions.

In fact. . . ah. . . I am annoyed.
Yes, please hold me, I am about to punch this man.
The effrontery!

And again, I've never had an out of body experience. So would you finally teach me about this Crown Chakra.

You reach a stage in your experiencing of the world where your mind and the seat of your consciousness rests in an intangible form above your head. You view your body below and control it but hardly dwell in it. Your being has arisen out of the body even before death and you have begun to see and understand things that normal people would not. At this stage, every function of the body such as eating, passing waste etc, will become very loathsome to you for you have really transcended them but still live with your Crown Chakra open. Its akin to being a n.aked spirit being living among mortals.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

Astral planes are open to everybody and we all dwell in them everyday.

How do we dwell in them .

You will experience this at the end of your journeys in the worlds.

So how do you harmonize your belief in reincarnation with these journeys .

I am peddling Truth.

What determines if its Truth or Falsehood

As well as many others and may very well include your gate man or Babalawo.

But why is Christ so different

Not true: for esoteric knowledge in different degrees is all over the place.

So how can we obtain this knowledge
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

Movies grin
I actually can't think of anything else.

Well that's why you are an Advocate grin grin

I strongly believe DeepSight is an INTP . No one has ever made me rethink my conclusions , arguments etc .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How do we dwell in them .

You just do.
What do you think is happening each time you project a thought or have a dream?

Or even an imagination?

So how do you harmonize your belief in reincarnation with these journeys .

It is via reincarnation that you journey about.

What determines if its Truth or Falsehood

Logic and experience.

But why is Christ so different

How is he different?
I don't see anything different about him.

Humans elevated him to being God in the same way humans elevated many other humans throughout history to being God or being divine.

So how can we obtain this knowledge

Just open your inner and outer eyes and observe the reality you live in carefully.
If you observe it carefully enough, you will see many oddities even about your fellow humans which will explode your mind.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I strongly believe DeepSight is an INTP

What on earth is INTP ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:34am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

What!

How dare you? ? ? ? ?

What sort of thing is this?

Please let this be the first and last time you give such an answer to so many questions.

In fact. . . ah. . . I am annoyed.
Yes, please hold me, I am about to punch this man.
The effrontery!

cheesy grin grin

I like being open-minded to issues that I have not experienced or thought of satisfactorily like the shape of the earth.

You reach a stage in your experiencing of the world where your mind and the seat of your consciousness rests in an intangible form above your head. You view your body below and control it arise but hardly dwell in it. Your being has arisen out of the body even before death and you have begun to see and understand things that normal people would not. At this stage, every function of the body such as eating, passing waste etc, will become very loathsome to you for you have really transcended them but still need live with your Crown Chakra open. Its akin to being a n.aked spirit being living among mortals.
Can you share what you understand or see that normal people don't?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

Can you share what you understand or see that normal people don't?

Odd stuff. Like the little beastly creature that men really are.
And when I am really in the zone: spirit beings and other worlds. However I cannot go into this here: perhaps by email.

Most people only consider such talk as psychosis.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

Odd stuff. Like the little beastly creature that men really are.
And when I am really in the zone: spirit beings and other worlds. However I cannot go into this here: perhaps by email.

Most people only consider such talk as psychosis.
OK, by email then.
I would really love to be sure of and understand more about the spiritual realm.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

You just do.
What do you think is happening each time you project a thought or have a dream?
Or even an imagination?

I'm sure about dreams , astral projection and death as the means of getting to the astral world . I can't say how a thought or imagination gets you "on board" .
It is via reincarnation that you journey about.
How ?
I thought reincarnation gets you back to the physical world .
Logic and experience.
1. Do you have an anamnesis - memories of past lives or former incarnations ?
2. Have you experienced Astral Projection - willful OBE

If you can give me details of these experiences then I'll pay rapt attention to this Truth .

How is he different?
I don't see anything different about him.

Humans elevated him to being God in the same way as humans have elevated many other humans throughout history to being God or being divine.

I know so many human-deities . And most of them got deified because of their position in the society . Like the Pharaohs of Egypt are deified , the Chinese Emperors are deified , kings of certain ancient societies were deified , princesses were worshiped as goddesses . In Collyridianism , Mary mother of Christ is deified . And some of the rest claimed to be siblings of Christ like Hong Quigang , the warlord who fought in the Taiping Rebellion .

No has claimed to die for mankind , or was resurrected or ascended . And you didn't even address Christ's speech in the Old Testament .

Just open your inner and outer eyes and observe the reality you live in carefully.
If you observe it carefully enough, you will see many oddities even about your fellow humans which will explode your mind.

Well I'm good at seeing connections in my life .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2016
DeepSight:

What on earth is INTP ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ?

grin grin grin

Its a type of personality

You can discover yours here : 16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Do you think personality types have to do with anything ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2016
@ DeepSight

How can one have a transpersonal relationship with God ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

INFJs don't load themselves with too much stuff, but concentrate and beautify the few they have. wink

I'm an information junkie though but in a narrow frame.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

INFJs don't load themselves with too much stuff, but concentrate and beautify the few they have. wink

I'm an information junkie though but in a narrow frame

You are an advocate so which cause are you supporting .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are an advocate so which cause are you supporting .
I don't have any in mind, I just help people, when I can.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Even if the universe were to be eternal , it does not preclude the existence of God .
Explain
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

How does that thread explain it?

God and the universe coexist and the universe is simply the material manifestation of God but the incorporeal separate conscious entity is greater than its material manifestation - God is everything in the universe, but God also is greater than the universe.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Still open
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Still open
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
still open
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Ranchhoddas: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
With the kind of conversations you are having, you'd go astray sooner or later
KingEbukaNaija:
still open
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
With the kind of conversations you are having, you'd go astray sooner or later

When the coming of Christ is already at hand . undecided grin

Lol ... what kind of discussions I'm I having
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Ranchhoddas: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

When the coming of Christ is already at hand . undecided grin

Lol ... what kind of discussions I'm I having
The evil kind. The one in which you are being told consistently that Jesus is not God.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The evil kind. The one in which you are being told consistently that Jesus is not God.

Well I still know Jesus is God . Its just hard to convince him . The same way Muslims keep insisting Jesus is not God . I had a Muslim roommate sometime who kept saying the same thing . There are Christians who also tell you that Jesus is not God . So the whole thing is not new or outlandish to me .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
More questions and contributions please .

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.