Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award (52468 Views)

Manchester United Players Deliver Christmas Presents To Children’s Hospitals. / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives His Silver Boot Award To Compatriot #luis Nani / CR7 Gives Nani His Silver Boot Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by YINKS89(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
na dat fone by d right corner i want.
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Kposkila: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
Ronaldo is very stupid for trying to play with my intelligence! The truth about this young man is that "If its not all about him then everything is useless" he is not very happy because portugal won, rather because it puts him ahead of others to ballon d'or award. He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!
Learn to appreciate a good n kind gesture, CR just exhibited one!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by soos: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
;Dpleaae epp tell 2face and koko master to dedicate there life to Christ..
Hell is real...
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by ammyluv2002(f): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
I love everything about CR7
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
soos:
;Dpleaae epp tell 2face and koko master to dedicate there life to Christ..
Hell is real...
Huh? angry angry angry
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by nigeriancuisine(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8ZP3T_7To

Hi everyone, I have created my YouTube channel and here is my first YouTube video. Please watch it, like/comment/subscribe and share if you enjoy it. Feedback would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy. (My first video - so be kind
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by danielmichael(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
Ronaldo is very stupid for trying to play with my intelligence! The truth about this young man is that "If its not all about him then everything is useless" he is not very happy because portugal won, rather because it puts him ahead of others to ballon d'or award. He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!
God punish yu the oda way round
Ronaldo is a constant world best for obtaining euros cup this yr...
Again!..god punish yu

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by captainrock(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
you are just a goat for this statement

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Godson32(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:

TWELF (12) CLASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
1, Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
2, Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
3, Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
4, Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
5, Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation--Messihas TATOO
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
7, Ronaldo is tall--Messi is short.
8, Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
9, Ronaldo is not prisoner-- Messi is prisoner and ex convict.
10, Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
11, Ronaldo is a more complete footballer-- Messi is not.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
Abeg make una take am easy on the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by tolzy90(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
That self-righteous f00l, d only reason he was overly excited dt day is d ballon d'or he's nw closer 2 getting, He's that self-centered. Happy portugal won without him. It's a huge psychological boost for them. France nevr deserved 2 win that match.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by daviddagreat: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

dear of course he is bigger than silver boot he is Cristiano freaking Ronaldo he is a world class player

besides Nani needs it more
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by HRich(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Old News
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by sekundosekundo: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

Do you need a pain killer?
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by danielmichael(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:

6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
Bobor daaaa god in heaven bless yu n yur family well well.
Mk dem undastnd
Ronaldo na fixed wrld best dis yr
Finish
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by StepTwo: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Ronaldo and Iyanya with their Phobia for shirt.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by phemmyutd(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Rubbish.

Is it NANI name that will be on FIFA record of who won the Silverware?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by sogy2: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
The guy in question as giving a lot of things that are more valuable than this and that's why he has scaling great heights. So keep quite and pray to baba God to pick your call. I have learnt a giving mentallity from you CR7.mm God Bless you the more.....

What I just learnt from what you posted is that irrespective of our actions people must hate... but that shouldn't stop us from acting[/quote]
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by dekaz(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
TRASH ............. must you hate the most successful footballer of this generation, even if RONALDO didnt win euro2016 do u want to give the ballon dor to MESSI ? rubbish talk from a very unsuccessful human being
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nellybii: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
And nani is supposed to rejoice about a silver boot? Hehehehehe. Who has ever cared about a silver boot before? Agbaayaa nani. The whole portugese team saw how irrelevant ronaldo was in taking the cup home and the world has seen it so they are all trying to make ronaldo feel good by telling us about silver boots and motivational talk. Lot. Who has ever given a fuucck about that? Its no longer 'ronaldo carries portugaal on his back singlehandedly or ronaldo wins final with a haattrick, its now ronaldo gave a motivational speech. Hehehehehe. Before copa america final the heaadlines were ' messi on the verge of becoming the best ever' or 'messi is about to eclipse diego Maradona' lot. On the contrast before the euro final the headline was 'ronaldo about to win 2016 ballon dor' or ronaldo about to eclipse messi. The standard of meaasuring everything ronaldo does is messi. You guys just live with it. Messi is the standard of ronaldo's football career. Live with it!

No fighting about it. You are a Messi fan. He has a right to be a CR7 fan. Moreover non of the two knows any of you exists. Just don't do anything stewpid. Now boys go and play. Greet Mummy and Daddy for me.
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Peezie07(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
dude does messi give you part of his earnings? What do you stand to gain by hating on ronaldo unnecessarily? Do messi or ronaldo know who you are?

Na wao for some people. Just look at how you are defending messi as if your life depends on it.
I am a ronaldo fan but i can never talk down on messi. They are both great footballers but i prefer ronaldo because i think that when messi isn't playing for barcelona he looks average to me. Messi is great in barcelona jersey but average in argentina jersey. Ronaldo has played in three different leagues and he's been great in all three. Thats the only reason why i prefer ronaldo to messi but that does'nt mean i will talk down on messi.
Take it easy bro.
You took the words right outta my mouth.
This is by far the best comment. It goes a long way to show your maturity and personality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Ranchhoddas: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
Quite correct. Ignore those dolts badmouthing you.
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by oyindare(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
and how do all these put ronaldo into the equation of the 3 greatest footballers ever? He is not in the equation, its pele, maradona, messi. Messi wanted to win copa america to be crowned greatest ever! Ronaldo wanted to win euro to be crowned ballon dor winner 2016. Thats the difference, stop deceiving yourself. And by the way this is the most childish comment i have ever read. Most childish ever!
God pls change this man Brain box

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Frankaka8(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:

also, Messi has 5world best @ 28yrs, Ronaldo can never beat dat. Messi has Olympics gold, Ronaldo has none, Messi had U20 worldcup medal, Ronaldo has none. Messi is the Best player @ the last World cup(MVP), Ronaldo has none. Messi is still 29yrs, Ronaldo is 31yrs. Messi has (31 silverwares both club n country), Ronaldo has (18 both club and country). I still believe dat #that left foot is way better dan both feet of an athletic cr7#.... ororo be like mourinho, he can act in front of camera (notice me), the Lil wizard is a shy, calm player, and the BEST. (my opinion tho) *a liverpool fan*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by hotspec(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerian youths are wasting away their future fighting over Ronaldo and Messi early in d morning on NL. I imagine d future of ds country! Productivity matters.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by chiefoboh1(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
This cr7 is hated yet he will alway b favoured by God cos he always reveal his mind pretend nd he is also a giver more than u expect of him, last time he gave out his uefa cup bonus
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Hillzy(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
and how do all these put ronaldo into the equation of the 3 greatest footballers ever? He is not in the equation, its pele, maradona, messi. Messi wanted to win copa america to be crowned greatest ever! Ronaldo wanted to win euro to be crowned ballon dor winner 2016. Thats the difference, stop deceiving yourself. And by the way this is the most childish comment i have ever read. Most childish ever!
But oga u can lie o, na which day dem do dis ur self acclaim rating?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by charlesm91(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
And nani is supposed to rejoice about a silver boot? Hehehehehe. Who has ever cared about a silver boot before? Agbaayaa nani. The whole portugese team saw how irrelevant ronaldo was in taking the cup home and the world has seen it so they are all trying to make ronaldo feel good by telling us about silver boots and motivational talk. Lot. Who has ever given a fuucck about that? Its no longer 'ronaldo carries portugaal on his back singlehandedly or ronaldo wins final with a haattrick, its now ronaldo gave a motivational speech. Hehehehehe. Before copa america final the heaadlines were ' messi on the verge of becoming the best ever' or 'messi is about to eclipse diego Maradona' lot. On the contrast before the euro final the headline was 'ronaldo about to win 2016 ballon dor' or ronaldo about to eclipse messi. The standard of meaasuring everything ronaldo does is messi. You guys just live with it. Messi is the standard of ronaldo's football career. Live with it!
Hate is weight, but the lord Is ur strength. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by CallMeNJay: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Why not give it to Eder??
He got the trophy for Portugal
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by bobgem001(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2016
danielmichael:

God punish yu the oda way round
Ronaldo is a constant world best for obtaining euros cup this yr...
Again!..god punish yu
grin
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by bobgem001(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
we don hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG / What Are T'he Major Codes For Bet9ja And The Likes! / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.