Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,254 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award (52488 Views)

Manchester United Players Deliver Christmas Presents To Children’s Hospitals. / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives His Silver Boot Award To Compatriot #luis Nani / CR7 Gives Nani His Silver Boot Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
Ronaldo is very stupid for trying to play with my intelligence! The truth about this young man is that "If its not all about him then everything is useless" he is not very happy because portugal won, rather because it puts him ahead of others to ballon d'or award. He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!

I intends to rebuke your claims and discover you have no profile pics, I halted!! Who knows? You might just be a 15yrs old kid.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by lizzlix(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
Ronaldo is very stupid for trying to play with my intelligence! The truth about this young man is that "If its not all about him then everything is useless" he is not very happy because portugal won, rather because it puts him ahead of others to ballon d'or award. He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!
You must think highly of your ' intelligence'.

just saying...........

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by kixo(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
the truth is Ronaldo is a Nike ambassador, the silver shoe is Addidas

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by zuma4k(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I love everything about CR7
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MESSI

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by zuma4k(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2016
kixo:
That's the truth...
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nasri100(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
One mumu on this thread Vincent41, says Messi has won nothing for Argentina. Hes obv 9-years old.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by laplace19(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:
TWELF (12) CLASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
1, Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
2, Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
3, Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
4, Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
5, Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation--Messihas TATOO
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
7, Ronaldo is tall--Messi is short.
8, Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
9, Ronaldo is not prisoner-- Messi is prisoner and ex convict.
10, Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
11, Ronaldo is a more complete footballer-- Messi is not.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.

And with your 12 points

BALLON D'OR

MESSI = 5

RONALDO = 3

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by dfrost: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
hUmaneOne:
I'm not a football fan, but seeing the hate football can breed esp between Merci and Ronaldo's fan, I can only wonder ............

I wonder too my brother.

I guess it's foolishness to kill oneself over another man's success or failure. Like seriously if I worry or feel happy about Messi or Ronaldo, how does that translate to food on my family's table?

A colleague of mine wanted to start a conversation on Ronaldo winning Euro 2016 and Messi losing out to Chile. He even gave childish reasons that Messi had not won any trophy with Argentina. When I pointed to him the accolades he won with Argentina, he said yes but not senior trophies. Imagine.

This is someone that is almost 38 years old with no relationship meanwhile Ronaldo and Messi already have heirs to their dynasties.

I weep for some people.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by worshipdevice(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!
exactly my thought but don't refer to him as STUPID, he work harder to reach this level. Appreciate him for once, not everyone at his have gotten to this stage.
So dear please kindly show him some love.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
LMAO!! Is he your ex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by lizzlix(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:

6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
FOUR actually
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by PigMeat: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
and the cynicism continues. Even if ronaldo walks on water u will say it simply because he cant swim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by JoseRaji(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Ronaldo is selfish. so is Messi... in football, as in every other team sport, you be to have some selfishness in you if you wanna stand out of your teammates... congratulations to Portugal, congratulations to Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Frankaka8(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
dude does messi give you part of his earnings? What do you stand to gain by hating on ronaldo unnecessarily? Do messi or ronaldo know who you are?

Na wao for some people. Just look at how you are defending messi as if your life depends on it.
I am a ronaldo fan but i can never talk down on messi. They are both great footballers but i prefer ronaldo because i think that when messi isn't playing for barcelona he looks average to me. Messi is great in barcelona jersey but average in argentina jersey. Ronaldo has played in three different leagues and he's been great in all three. Thats the only reason why i prefer ronaldo to messi but that does'nt mean i will talk down on messi.
Take it easy bro.
what did Ronaldo win with sporting lisbon? Also can yu compare the Man utd squad cr7 played with, and dis currenr man utd? Messi is average with Argentina ( and he captained dem to a world cup final, narrowly lost @ extra tym) with an injury plagues Argentina team and hence won the BEST player of the tournament (MVP)... barca is arguably the best club in the last 10-20yrs and Messi is d catalyst! Why should he live? He has nothing to prove, cos he will shine in any league.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Rio 2016

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by emi14: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

If i tell you that you're the most stupid human I ever seen I could be banned but you deserve it. Nonsense yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by dekaz(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Frankaka8:
also, Messi has 5world best @ 28yrs, Ronaldo can never beat dat. Messi has Olympics gold, Ronaldo has none, Messi had U20 worldcup medal, Ronaldo has none. Messi is the Best player @ the last World cup(MVP), Ronaldo has none. Messi is still 29yrs, Ronaldo is 31yrs. Messi has (31 silverwares both club n country), Ronaldo has (18 both club and country). I still believe dat #that left foot is way better dan both feet of an athletic cr7#.... ororo be like mourinho, he can act in front of camera (notice me), the Lil wizard is a shy, calm player, and the BEST. (my opinion tho) *a liverpool fan*
RUBBISH.......
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by TruthHurts1(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

Na wao. On top all the guys wey comment na woman comment make sense pass.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Netfad(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

DaMn gal...U've issues Big tym, even dou it's bronze..do u think it's dat easy 2 give it away just lyk dat...mofo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by avrex3k(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2016
why are you hating on him is that really necessary
gocac:
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Guys please wake me up when messi gives out the money he got for winning champions league to the poor and one of his awards to his team mates tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Whats wrong with some people for God sake Why is it always Ronaldo Messi, Messi Ronaldo Them swear for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Fkforyou(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

You might be right, guess what? am also happy Portugal won cos it puts him ahead in the race for ballon d'or and that makes me happy for him, if I was in his shoes I'll feel exactly the same way.....I won't pretend about it. Winning is all that matters.

As for the silver boot ish...and so what if he thinks that he is bigger than it?....Everything get levels na. He has earned the right to feel he is bigger than it.

If na person like pogba, giroud or worst of all lord bendtner act that way then you know it's nothing but foolish pride.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

You are the most foolish person i ever encountered lipsrsealed

bleeping fool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by avrex3k(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Cr7 for live yo smiley, funny how people hate
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Dexema(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
danielmichael:
.ronaldo is a fixed world best this yr

Like it or not
Satan come and go
The world finishes and tarnishes
White paper play e no play

Ronaldo na wrld best dis yr
Finish
Bros you try, you just made me laff. In the words of oshiomole " ronaldo haters can GO AND DIE" grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by bethelbrill(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:

Childish comparison dude

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by ralphsoo(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Nbote:
Some of una sef.. So because he gifted Nani his silver booth award, he's suddenly d humanitarian amd had always been generous blah blah blah. Ronaldo is selfish and luvs himself and his big ego but dats exactly wat makes drives him and kips him going. Dats what motivates him to do more. He only truly cares about outdoing others and as such has to b selfish and dats d plain truth. Everything has to revolve around him for him to stay happy and for him to in turn giv his best. We all see it as a bad thing but trust me to get to d top and b d very best involves dat especially in a sports like soccer where there's no room for loss of form. U're either naturally super talented to succeed like Messi or u work super hard until u improve and become a super talent like Ronaldo. It's as simple as dat. If he had finished as d top scorer would he have given out d golden boot? He finished with 3 goals, d same as Giroud, Morata and Payet and dat clearly to him isn't impressive. He's gave it out becos his ego is too big to for him to b in second place.
how come you know Ronaldo this much? Are you his neighbour

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Dexema(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
laplace19:

And with your 12 points

BALLON D'OR

MESSI = 5

RONALDO = 3

shocked grin
make that four please, grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Dexema(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
kixo:
Bros you wan make sense small ooo, but if na golden boot, hin no go collect am? abi hin go use tipex correct am to nike? grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Vicfus(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
and how do all these put ronaldo into the equation of the 3 greatest footballers ever? He is not in the equation, its pele, maradona, messi. Messi wanted to win copa america to be crowned greatest ever! Ronaldo wanted to win euro to be crowned ballon dor winner 2016. Thats the difference, stop deceiving yourself. And by the way this is the most childish comment i have ever read. Most childish ever!
.. and this is D̶̲̥̅̊ most childish response I have ever read in my entire life... Messi kor Deborah ni..#CR7BEST
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by goldfish80(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
…Can we please stop this fawning over the drama
queen that is Ronaldo.
He was an embarrassment the other night during the
game. What sort of leader leaves the pitch the way
he did, his tears was like he was telling his team
mates that now I’m injured you lot have no chance.
The pained expression, the endless tears, the
covering his face, the need for a stretcher when he
could have hobbled off.

Once Ronaldo could sense that the team might
have a chance of winning he joins the manager on
the touchline and starts thinking he’s Sir Alex
Ferguson. Give me a break. I also noticed he put
the captain’s armband back on just in case we
didn’t realise it was the captain that lifted the
trophy.
What a melodramatic idiat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.