Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,594 members, 7,854,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings (11559 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / FG To Demarcate Cattle Routes Nationwide / Rita Maduagwu, Anambra Speaker Absconds With Mace To Avert Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by BudeYahooCom: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
CACAWA:
shut up. Anuofia

That's why we've been clamouring for cheaper condoms.

If your dad could afford one, you won't have been here advertising mediocrity.

Do you muslim fulanis believe in the use of condoms?
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Afritop(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
BUT WHAT ABOUT FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by BlackSeptember: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
illuminaty:
......hehehehehe...omo,u get mouth.see ur wicked upper cut reply..i don mark ur monkier,never to cross path with u on NL
grin grin don't mind him
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by saintdennis(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
todayboy:
Few student died a governor that has the feeling for human life was there to commiserate with the family

Why over 83 people died in benue a useless president keep mute because he has no feelings for human life.

Fayose God will protect you until you leave office you are the greatest south west governor

Do u know the size of ekiti?
How busy do u think fayose actually is? When his state is the only non-conflict ravaged state that is like an IDP camp!!

And please do not compare a president to a gov.

If u wanna make sense locate garba shehu and femi adesina twitter handles and tweet your mind...
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by illuminaty(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
BlackSeptember:
grin grin don't mind him
.you sef follow mark my own monkier so that if I forget come go attack u on NL,u go just sorry for me based on say I been don hail you before grin
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by MakeWeTalk: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Benue and Enugu people are not disputing the border.

The problem is the Fulani Herdsmen that are INVADING & KILLING, not border
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerian youths! two communities are battling over land dispute, are busy shouting Buhari buhari! Obviously they couldn't read even just the first sentence, it's beyond their intellectual capacity. Wonderful leaders of tomorrow!

todayboy:
Few student died a governor that has the feeling for human life was there to commiserate with the family

Why over 83 people died in benue a useless president keep mute because he has no feelings for human life.

Fayose God will protect you until you leave office you are the greatest south west governor
Chaii.. What is the business of Fayose and Buhari in the report biko? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by satelliteDISH(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Totino:
S

Guy, me sef don catch U today. U see ya life.
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by kings09(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
What did he say dats wrong. Wen u see d bitter truth, it's hard for u to swallow. Buhari's inaction has worsened d situation. Dats if we even have a president
CACAWA:
shut up. Anuofia

Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Boombijj: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Who is talking about demarcation, FG should do something quickly.

Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Totino: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Guy, me sef don catch U today. U see ya life.

Wetin I do, moreover, who be this?
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by satelliteDISH(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Totino:

Wetin I do, moreover, who be this?

U dey form who be this Abi? No be U arrest me and my H with your "H for House".

Therefore, I have decided to arrest U and your "S for SatelliteDish".

Karma is a bit.c.h.
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
CACAWA:
shut up. Anuofia

...CHAI,you don finish this guy!!!
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Oladim001(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
todayboy:

This is one of the dumbest posts i've ever seen on NL. Because a governor went to commiserate with the dead thats why he's the greatest SW governor. Fayose is a governor, Buhari is a president. You can't compare the workload of both of them in any way. You mean, every killing that is reported in the country, the president must go and mourn with them abi. When Jonathan was president, tell me how many times he went to Borno state.
You shouldn't just start judging someone with childish and silly ideas. Its immature.
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by todayboy: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oladim001:
This is one of the dumbest posts i've ever seen on NL. Because a governor went to commiserate with the dead thats why he's the greatest SW governor. Fayose is a governor, Buhari is a president. You can't compare the workload of both of them in any way. You mean, every killing that is reported in the country, the president must go and mourn with them abi. When Jonathan was president, tell me how many times he went to Borno state.
You shouldn't just start judging someone with childish and silly ideas. Its immature.

My friend take it easy don't kill yourself over buhari you better go for deliverance because you have been brainwashed

If the president can not go to benue state Atleast he should condemn the killing he just kept mute because they are his kinsmen

But every day he is making statements about avengers buhari is more concerned about oil pipeline than human life.

Just wait you see that fayose is the greatest leader from southwest after awolowo
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by olaitoro(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oladim001:

if Buhari can't handle the workload, he should resign.

Pmb is responsible for every condition this nation is passing through.

whether good or bad, he our president is responsible.

God bless Nigeria
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Oladim001(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
olaitoro:

God bless Nigeria
todayboy:

My friend take it easy don't kill yourself over buhari you better go for deliverance because you have been brainwashed
If the president can not go to benue state Atleast he should condemn the killing he just kept mute because they are his kinsmen
But every day he is making statements about avengers buhari is more concerned about oil pipeline than human life.
Just wait you see that fayose is the greatest leader from southwest after awolowo
olaitoro:
I won't bother replying cos i know further arguements will lead to apparent derailing of this thread. Bye

God bless Nigeria
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Totino: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

U dey form who be this Abi? No be U arrest me and my H with your "H for House".

Therefore, I have decided to arrest U and your "S for SatelliteDish".

Karma is a bit.c.h.

Lol… so ur monitoring spirit follow me go another tread abi?
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by RasheedUmar: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Government of will, will and will. Williams! undecided
Re: FG To Demarcate Ebonyi And Benue Boundary To Avert Further Killings by Israel5(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ths has nothng to do with herdsmen. It's a communal clash betwn d Agila people of Benue nd d ebonyis tht dates bck to when my Fathr was young. Many lives wer butcherd nd worst, they ate each othr's flesh so it has nothng to do with PMB pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Orders Closure Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge For Emergency Repair(pics) / "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll / Is Satan Really A Black Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.