Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) (2317 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
I saw bimbo my pastor's wife stark naked... And she used a stick to chase her stubborn son... As she was chasing him, her wrapper fell down and her boobskie started showing... The boy is too stubborn... Always giving her too much wahala... Buh she later caught him and gave him the beating of his career.. Well for your information, the guy is an upcoming musician at the age of 6, he wants to be like daddy showkey when he grows up...

I will upload the pics when nepa starts bringing light 24 hours a day...
Re: I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) by Dezolo(f): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2016
You are healed IJN

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) by ojialo(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Join the newest group on telegram for singles

/baado
Re: I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
This is a sorry case
Re: I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Dezolo:
You are healed IJN

AMEN x10

1 Like

Re: I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) by Roidatom(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Now that you have seen it, what changed?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated / Topic closed / Watch This Crazy Moment Girl Swallowed A condom With Her Nose After Servicing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.