Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (11448 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / When "I Love You" Is An Understatement / Being Beautiful Or Handsome Is Easier Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by MidasTouche01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
People are wicked,

what's bad in appreciating someone you like

if the op is a guy, I'm sure this bashing won't be this deep.....
Re: ... by gbens2000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
4rmthewest:
have been gud man, damn, hope things are good with you now.
thanks man,am crossing the bridge now.just hoping to get over with it soon.thanks i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: ... by Smellymouth: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
gbens2000:
nothing do u bro e lenu gan

4rmthewest:
shun sir, you are highly respected oga mi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by 4rmthewest(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
gbens2000:
thanks man,am crossing the bridge now.just hoping to get over with it soon.thanks i appreciate.
uwc bro.
Re: ... by 4rmthewest(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
suzan404:
why you dey tell me nah
abeg carry ur yhansh comot 4 road, maa see road. undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
4rmthewest:
abeg carry ur yhansh comot 4 road, maa see road. undecided
E pain am tongue
Re: ... by onstelly(f): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok just came back from hmmmm
And who is this guy
Re: ... by 4rmthewest(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
suzan404:
E pain am tongue
naso

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: ... by iykekelvins(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Didinrin..

Do ko mi jare
undecided
ahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
me i dey find girlfriend, if you dey single send me a msg! thank you too much money to spend
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

egbon mi!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Liedetect0r: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
NA WA OOOOO, See bashing because babe say boy fine! nairaland all wetin una sabi na to dey insult person! when una dey send her pm una no know, she don announce her crush una dey talk say na man get account
Re: ... by leahcimzil: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Loyalblak007:
you got the attention.. What next
you. took the words right off my mouth. what next?!
Re: ... by leahcimzil: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Liedetect0r:
NA WA OOOOO, See bashing because babe say boy fine! nairaland all wetin una sabi na to dey insult person! when una dey send her pm una no know, she don announce her crush una dey talk say na man get account
but yu a guy too
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
Everything about this attention-seeking, vainglorious bimbette since she registered weeks ago has been about ass, pettiness and flaunting of her inchoate ass.

Now tell, do you have any other thing going for you, outside the terrains of the virtual world, apart from your ass and obsequence quest for validation and your vacuous desire for attention.
I like your grammar.Your use of words.You shouldn't abuse her you know.you are not perfect
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Leave the op alone it is her life and choice stop the barbaric crucification with long throat mouth .awon kan ti ma le omo yen ka nitori ko gba funwo won wa npe ni orisirisi oruko oga fun yin o.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
So i met this guy on Nairaland, he is always going on abt ass and women, infact all his posts were mostly about women!
i wont lie i like him, was curious as to whats up with his person but after meeting him, i got all my answers
you may be an ass freak! may be annoying, proud, rude but i cant control myself anymore ure handsome jor!!!!

whats his moniker ??
Re: ... by TeeFriz: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Actually,this dude is 'nosesome'
Re: ... by Chazzyboy: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
the only person am following on nairaland kiss pictures don't do him justice!
Na me be ur tom tom
Re: ... by Alvinnado(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol since he has occupied the space of handsome,were wey go dey nah,cuz I think say I reach that star by the special grace of Jah...........................( JAH COVER ME)
Re: ... by Owgeee(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
So i met this guy on Nairaland, he is always going on abt ass and women, infact all his posts were mostly about women!
i wont lie i like him, was curious as to whats up with his person but after meeting him, i got all my answers
you may be an ass freak! may be annoying, proud, rude but i cant control myself anymore ure handsome jor!!!!

Lool. I'm not trying to brag. I can match him face for face.
Re: ... by Owgeee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
sweetylicious:
I like your grammar.Your use of words.You shouldn't abuse her you know.you are not perfect
Maybe you should check out my profile. Can a cute guy say hi to a cute girl?
Re: ... by THEREALSEUN: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2016
so a guys registers another email n creates a nairaland account and then proceeds to praise his own picture via the fake account.

smbody is saying "i can match him face for face" ...mtscheee.. awon oniranu.

this cannot help ur dead on arrival modelling wannabe career
Re: ... by ucnwafor(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Liedetect0r:
Guy mahn!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:

are you finer than me? no, am not even sure that you have entered the 4walls of a university please stop talking trash and if you dont have something to say, walk away!
THANK GOD YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF
Re: ... by bitchcrafts: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2016
I guess her pussy wasn't denied the potent dikc hence this very positive correspondence. If you ask me, I'm proud of the Nigga that did justice to this one like R I P.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2016
LuveU2:
Every monday u rain abuses on slim girls here everyday and u re still bold enough to create an alt account to praise ur urrrgh sef. Sorry u re just thereā€¦grin
Really grin He has abused me too!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Really grin He has abused me too!!
abeg no vex sister! who insult you, the crush abi the op?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2016
j0nsn0w:

abeg no vex sister! who insult you, the crush abi the op?
...The crush.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...The crush.
i don go thru both of them profile, the girl no be guy jor, na boys just dey hate, eyin nairalanders too hate goon, so the guy rude like that? sorry ooo sister
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 13, 2016
j0nsn0w:

i don go thru both of them profile, the girl no be guy jor, na boys just dey hate, eyin nairalanders too hate goon, so the guy rude like that? sorry ooo sister
Yes. He apparently goes around and insults slim women.
....i didnt know he abused others.just thought it was only me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Uve Got Flat Tyres On Your Chest'' Nigerians Comes For This Braless Curvy Lady / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)** / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.