Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

When "I Love You" Is An Understatement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When "I Love You" Is An Understatement (582 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When "I Love You" Is An Understatement by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Maybe I might just be saying someone's mind. for crying out loud what happened to those who said "I love you" in the first place? I am a kinda guy that doesn't like troubles, I love my head, biologically I have just one and I always want to use it for what's best not thinking about some heart break or its like. but you know trouble always come. Either you are a gentle Don jazzy or street boy Olamide.
I will rather not go into a relationship I am not fully ready to take responsibility for but You know girls now! Even if you ugly pass monkey wey leak lime, just spend some time together, show some care, and listen.. then they wiĺ find something to like in you. no matter how foolish the quality might sound. They will just like that shiiiii and then you are in deep trouble.
I have heard many of them sware when we first met coincidentally maybe through work, education or NYSC(is it true that u must date someone or fall in love with one person during service year? ) that they can't even dare to date me, that I am not their type.. that I am this, I am that... and bla bla. me, I just try to be a gentleman. I would few words and try not to hurt and I end up in trouble.
The fact remains that we love for the slightest reason. reasons we can't even find the right words to explain. I have read so many books and quotes on love.. easier said than done. Iranu!!!!. and these very reasons we taught were cool enough to take us to the alter gets altered and we find ourselves hurting.
Then we make resolutions.. "Me? This will be the last one".. we often lie to ourselves. we stand in the mirror to see a liar.. then the circle continues.
Maybe we should be more careful letting the words "I love you" out of our box and most importantly believing every bit of it when it's said to us. most of the time, it's is used when we are on the high side. like a blow-blow(balloon).. then down it comes when pricked with the thinnest challenge.
Loving one's self first make it easier to authenticate someone else's love for us. yeah. Cheap and regular words won't work on you, flattery won't work when you at aware of where you stand.
Like the real chic/guy for the right reason, learn his strengths and weaknesses and love him for no reason.

Oluwafemi. 08066606506!! what's app only
Re: When "I Love You" Is An Understatement by neutrotoba(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: When "I Love You" Is An Understatement by funnynation(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2016
luv ke?
Re: When "I Love You" Is An Understatement by iceberylin(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Most people are interested in getting laid.
Re: When "I Love You" Is An Understatement by 2dice(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2016
NYSC love... Is called KONJI
Re: When "I Love You" Is An Understatement by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2016
hehehehe... NYSC own worse

(1) (Reply)

... / What Is It With Some Ladies And Male Wrestling? / A Rare Specie Of Human To Love, Lefties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.