Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee (9002 Views)

Ajimobi Visits Denmark To Understudy Cattle Ranching (Photos) / Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Noneejiofor:
they should continue, when most Nigerians are not feeling safe, they are looking for maximum security for cattles...
Quote me and expect thunder
waiting for the thunder
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by Aristo3146(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Those in favor say iiiiiiii....those against say nay...The "i "have it...
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by EazyMoh(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
tzoracle:

With the very large land mass the north has why can't provision for cattles be made which is sold to make money for personal use

Whether ranching or grazing
Shebi u know that kano is bigger than enugu times three...
That is why 11 states have already earmarked thousands of hectares for the program, mostly in the north https://www.nairaland.com/3142559/11-states-donate-55000-hectares/1
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by tzoracle: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2016
EazyMoh:

That is why 11 states have already earmarked thousands of hectares for the program, mostly in the north https://www.nairaland.com/3142559/11-states-donate-55000-hectares/1

Quite fine
For clarity sake I saw donation there
So I hope no tax payer money is involved in all this venture
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by EazyMoh(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
tzoracle:

Quite fine
For clarity sake I saw donation there
So I hope no tax payer money is involved in all this venture
Yeah its donation by the state governments for the program. Same thing has been done to businessmen as well all over. It's just to encourage the investors since the state as well stands to gain from the programs.
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by emi14: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Who voted for APC? House unrest. From upper house to lower house. Katakata everywhere. "Government of the fulani, by the WEST and for Fulani"...
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by tzoracle: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
EazyMoh:

Yeah its donation by the state governments for the program. Same thing has been done to businessmen as well all over. It's just to encourage the investors since the state as well stands to gain from the programs.

Thanks.
They say ignorance is a sin, but deceit is a greater sin
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by EazyMoh(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
tzoracle:

Thanks. They say ignorance is a sin, but deceit is a greater sin
Thumbs up! Nice line.
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by solaere(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2016
I can stop laughing in my community fulani's will take their cows from the bush where they reside nd lead them towards d town to graze when tick forest is jxt behind them aint they looking for trouble hmmm there's sambisa forest why not take these pple there why on anoda man's land jxt to look for trouble this president is the nigerian's biggest mistake,islamizin d nation by style is a coward act. I blamed christian for all this even in the bible days the body of christ fought war so if dis pple want war lets give them big smiley I was in jos in d yr 2009/2010 crisis the christian there had to fight their right nd now every1 knows their stand it was a kill us we'll kill u warfare i saw weapon in d church nd i was suprise'd i can't but tell little......until d body of christ rise to the task we are at the peril of this heartless nd blood sucking creatures....
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by tonio2wo: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2016
So they are still planning on this grazing bill. Hmm
I fear for my state o! Cos our governor is a dunce.
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by solaere(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2016
I can stop laughing in my community fulani's will take their cows from the bush where they reside nd lead them towards d town to graze when tick forest is jxt behind them aint they looking for trouble ?
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by solaere(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2016
solaere:
I can stop laughing in my community fulani's will take their cows from the bush where they reside nd lead them towards d town to graze when tick forest is jxt behind them aint they looking for trouble ?
hmmm there's sambisa forest why not take these pple there why on anoda man's land jxt to look for trouble this president is the nigerian's biggest mistake,islamizin d nation by style is a coward act. I blamed christian for all this even in the bible days the body of christ fought war so if dis pple want war lets give them big smiley I was in jos in d yr 2009/2010 crisis the christian there had to fight their right nd now every1 knows their stand it was a kill us we'll kill u warfare i saw weapon in d church nd i was suprise'd i can't but tell little......until d body of christ rise to the task we are at the peril of this heartless nd blood sucking creatures....
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by obiageIi(f): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Acjohn:
Setting up security for the herdsmen before their arrival because they will definitely offend their host community and need protection because they won't agree to remain in the ranches.

Fammers oooo sell your hoes and buy guns oooo because BUHARI brothers are coming to kill and rape oooo. I don tell you. He give them security self
Illiterate.
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by koboko69: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
harmless011:
Is cattle rearing not supposed to be someone private business? Why will the federal government spend taxpayers money in sponsoring cattle rearers why neglecting other agricultural sectors. Are fulanis some kind of special people. This government cannot even hide their bigotry, buhari should know that it is this kind of act that fuel separatist agitation.

Must u wail about everything?
Be Sensible for once in a life time
Which other agricultural areaa were neglected or are u claiming govt is only concentrating on herds men even though u know thats a big silly lie. Are the security agents not meant to protect the community and to stop any encroachment of farm lands. Are those communities not occupied by Nigerians?
You people have hated Buhari before he was sworn in, so looking for excuses to promote disintegration is just a cover up
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by BirabilPaul(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2016
This is Buhari's way of protecting his boys if u think he wants to protect our communities is a lie....
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by alfanio(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Acjohn:
Setting up security for the herdsmen before their arrival because they will definitely offend their host community and need protection because they won't agree to remain in the ranches.

Fammers oooo sell your hoes and buy guns oooo because BUHARI brothers are coming to kill and rape oooo. I don tell you. He give them security self

Maybe if you were patient enough to read the post thoroughly you would realise that the security arrangements is to prevent the herders from leaving the ranch as well as protect the host communities thereby solving the problem of farm destruction and violence. Government is trying to solve a problem but you prefer that the problem remains unsolved or it escalates so this government can fail and you can have your wish of returning the Looters back to power.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by Lakasigbe(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
visijo:
civial defence wey just they sleep anyhow for road, who them fit protect??
You can try one of them to see if they can protect. If you can't add to topic, you keep to yourself
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by giddykay: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
visijo:
civial defence wey just they sleep anyhow for road, who them fit protect??
sharap dia..try anytin stupid and fall in their hands, am telling u, ur life will not remain the same again.
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by visijo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
giddykay:
sharap dia..try anytin stupid and fall in their hands, am telling u, ur life will not remain the same again.
who be this one, them send?u?
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by visijo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
giddykay:
mumu commot for pass* make i road* na so them protect reach, one go sleep for park after enough drinking..
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by chachanga: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Civil defence inside bush, cow & furafura de nunu again embarassed? Dis pple don suffer joor. Which training you wan giv dem for the kain boko-haram guerilla warfare tactics of cattle rustlers?

Dey just keep stupidly widening the Operational Mandate of this guys anyhow, with shoddy training, poor financing, mediocre future plans, a corrupt management and u want dem to deliver the best.

Let dem continue but we will not get the best of Ministry of Interior until a thorough sector reform is carried out & this guys are better handled!
Re: Cattle Ranching Programme: FG Inaugurates NSCDC Special Security Unit Committee by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please who owns these cows?
If they are privately owned, is the government supposed to build ranches for the owners' with tax payers' money?
Just curious, somebody should enlighten me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard / Lagos Police Commissioner, 11 Others Promoted AIG. PSC Promotes 5718 Officers / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.