Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN (422 Views)

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments / Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by sumborri: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2016
I am not rich neither am I a yahoo boy, so pardon my brokeness. This is something I need to say cos its been bothering me. I cook stew with 1800 which could last me five days. Especially as I don't know how to cook any soup. I rotate between rice, yam, rice and beans, spaghetti with same stew. And I haven't died yet.

A woman dares visit. And all of a sudden my food regime must change. She will complain about the useless maggi she met in the kitchen (don't I know suppy is bad ?buy knorr). Before I say jack, my packet of maggi don enter dust bin. She will complain of even the salt. All she can't use oh. Even those that are still new. I have always susppected that I tend to buy the wrong things at the wrong price. No wonder those cheats of market women like me. They struggle for me. Infact am sure they secretly speak of me the market maga. Anyway its clear she will have to repurchase all those condiments she threw in the dustbin. Problem is na me go bring the money.

She will sudenly remember that a real man must swallow eba once a day, no wonder I like quarelling with her, that I have become a woman by eating all these spaghetti. She has sha come , so soup must be cooked. I give her 4000 for both, she will look away and behave as if no be her I dey follow talk. I increase am to 4500, she will start singing and looking at her nails, I increase am to 5k, she will look at me and say, broke man let me pity you and manage it. Make I commot go work she will have the guts to scream, " bae what about transport money". Well time to literally run away with my laptop bag swinging. I once forgot to zip properly while running away from such an onslaught.

Once I return, while she not looking I will go check the pot, the stew no full am, meat no full am, soup na vegetable. Yet look at this babe eating a bar of chocolate, with two wrappers of eaten ones littered in the dustbin. By her side is a new powder I never see before. Before I say anything, she will tell me how she has looked all over lagos for this powder. Thank God she visited. I don't complain cos once I taste the soup or stew, my mouth feels like heaven. Better than any rubbish I have been cooking. And fact is that we quarell less. Which makes me think her theory of not eating eba daily is making me a bickering woman who likes to quarel. Anyway in two days time. She is asking for soup and stew money. That no decent person eats stew or soup for more than three days. Dat we aren't cave people.
I have asked her many times if na my face she dey see for dangote poster. Yet she start deceiving me with delicacies like coconut rice and one thing she cooks with irish potatoes and kidney (that is the meal they must serve in heaven. Yum yum). Long story short before she leaves I would have spent 18000 which is ten times my 1800 spent earlier. All on cooking, powder, replaced items she threw away for not being for me (when am not complaining). Yet someone tells me women are good managers of money. Anytime her visit period is coming close. I start feeling sick cos of the money I will spend. Very unfortunately that once I see her pretty face or taste her soup or stew the sickness disappears leaving me to her mercy and onslaught

Note: this is my EX fiance whom I pranked and lost.......old good times)
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
This is too very long to read. But I'll answer yer question... women are! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Ladies is great in finance management cool

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Jay542(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ladies is great in finance management cool
No doubt but men are better.
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Section8(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
MEN abeg women wey go wreck you and the money join
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2016
WOMEN!
Especially if its her money, your wife or girlfriend will have 1mil, you will never know until you enter trouble and she comes to bail you out!

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by sinaj(f): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Some Women are.
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Your narration got me in stitches grin grin grin grin

[size=16]LMAO[/size]

[size=2]of course men are better managers![/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by queenfav(f): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Na wa o,thank God say Na ex..I eat very well,like well!And I don't spend 18k in a month on food!
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by ngoben(f): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Ur right up made me laff hard.....all u need do is when next u go shopping,call ur grl(new)1 n ask her what to buy( the right things).
Re: Abeg Who Is A Better Money Manager.........men Or WOMEN by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Marry her and you'll see a different woman. Girlfriends will spend on what you like but wives will spend on ideal things. She doesn't have to impress you. She is spending for the family. Women are more prudent.

(1) (Reply)

Most Mistakes Some Of Us Make We Don't Even Know / Marriage Software / 2 Normal Things Causing Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.