Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning (38083 Views)

Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by princeakins(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Na jux to ralk talk n leave.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by tunderay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol. Just one page in a thread, and I have seen pro and anti government. Chai, I hope things can get better in this country.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by globe16: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why did he come? Thought Buhari got him covered? Rubbish
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by damon222: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
If this man, AGN actually eventually appeared, it show that Buhari is indeed a dunce who does not know what he is doing. After showing off that he does report to the Senate, he is now appearing. What an hopeless country and government.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Kayode1979: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
The probe is dead on arrival
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by damon222: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
If this man, AGN actually eventually appeared, it show that Buhari is indeed a dunce who does not know what he is doing. After showing off that he does report to the Senate, he is now appearing. What an hopeless country and government. This show that Buhari can only succeed if the right decision is not taken against, becuase whatever he is doing, he knows is wrong. What is required is to insist and tell him that we cannot take it.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by hackactigist: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
check AGF pic, what is he reading from his phone while a serious discussion is in progress?? or getting feedback from oga at the top!!!!!
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by tbaba1234: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Unsurprising, he met with saraki yesterday so issues have been ironed out.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by feeloscar(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari and his AGF have seen the handwriting on the wall. They just have to yield to the power of the senate.
wat handwriting? Dream on bro, na you get ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by hackactigist: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
check AGF pic, what is he reading from his phone while a serious discussion is in progress?? or getting feedback from oga at the top!!!!!
metronaija:
The Attorney General of the Federation,Mr. Malami has finally appeared before the Senate committee this morning after he was summons by Senators yesterday.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-agf-mr-malami-appears-before.html

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by rhymaholic: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
I hope his visit doesn't distort the case in court. Personally, I see no reason why he should even honour the invitation in the first place. If they arm -twist him to withdraw this case, then I'd finally agree that we are not ready to the right thing in this country.

2 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by feeloscar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Likei:
after all the bruhaha the idiot finally shows up.
And this mumu had to type bullshit. For your information, don't quote me else, I will reset your brain.

2 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by osymerga(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
So the man finally answered the Senate ? Thought he was a strong man ? grin
This buhari govt sef...

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by hackactigist: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Adekorya:

Are this clueless or you're just acting like one?

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by tbaba1234: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
hackactigist:

I don't think the meeting has started.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Excellentmind: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
So the idiot finally licked his vomit. Fool at 40

2 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by agadaone1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
All of them dey do narialand ni ?? See how them fucos on phones...

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by airmark(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
hackactigist:

He just nailed them :

#SenateProbesAGF
AGF states that a Standing Rule that has not been deliberated and voted on by the Senate, cannot be the Standing Rule.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Chirokusko: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:
So he eventually came afterall. What a confused government

“If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved.”
― Israelmore Ayivor

The deaf dolt in Aso rock is a curse unto us.
My friend d say it well, "he is a curse to me", or are you ashamed of saying the truth just like your godfathers.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by bluaero(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chirokusko:

My friend d say it well, "he is a curse to me", or are you ashamed of saying the truth just like your godfathers.

Is this one ok? Did water enter your brain
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Laykaynite: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
what for
metronaija:
The Attorney General of the Federation,Mr. Malami has finally appeared before the Senate committee this morning after he was summons by Senators yesterday.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-agf-mr-malami-appears-before.html
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by ivandragon: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
this regime must be commended for its consistent inconsistency on all facets of its administration... today, you can't summon me; tomorrow runs to them with tail tucked in between legs...
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Toktee(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

“If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved.”
― Israelmore Ayivor

Your old man cannot be accepted as shoe shiner in aso rock,keep weeping on every thread concerning pmb,high blood pressure is real.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Mboi2: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
rhymaholic:
I hope his visit doesn't distort the case in court. Personally, I see no reason why he should even honour the invitation in the first place. If they arm -twist him to withdraw this case, then I'd finally agree that we are not ready to the right thing in this country.
Did u study "Government" as a subject in secondary school? If not go and read "Principles of Govt" to understand fully the powers of the Legislature, the meaning of true federalism and the principles of Separation of Powers. This is one thing Buhari does not know because he did not attend secondary school.
When the AGF said he will not appear before the Senate, I was laughing because he thought the legislators do not know their powers but after what happened yesterday, no be person tell am say there's fire in the mountain.
Senate summoned him not for anything but for explanation just d same way Kachikwu's and other ministers were summoned but he started showing to Nigerians that NASS has no right to summon him. He for stay house na..

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

― Israelmore Ayivor

Correct ursef pls. He is a curse unto u not me. I am doing great.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Yemikola(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
A lethal attempt of snake on snail is an exercise in futility. Senate has nothing to achieve from AGF appearance.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by IamLeslie(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
The problem is our Legislature does no the extent of the power they possess ,, that is why the deputy senate president can write to the Un nd Eu when they possess all the power they need .. Why would the Ag Fed refuse honouring the invitation of the senate in the first place .. The senate have all the constitutional powers to summon anybody in the country to answer questions ,, even the president .. So I am sure some persons need to educate our quack nd illiterate legislators so that there can be true federalism ,, seperation of powers / check and balances ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by iswallker(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
i just came here to read the comments... cheesy...and malami is here to watch facebook... grin....dino melaye is on the corridor..... sad...hes a tout.. grin

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by iswallker(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
IamLeslie:
The problem is our Legislature does no the extent of the power they possess ,, that is why the deputy senate president can write to the Un nd Eu when they possess all the power they need .. Why would the Ag Fed refuse honouring the invitation of the senate in the first place .. The senate have all the constitutional powers to summon anybody in the country to answer questions ,, even the president .. So I am sure some persons need to educate our quack nd illiterate legislators so that there can be true federalism ,, seperation of powers / check and balances ..
[/s]
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by owanedo: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
dekaz:
He is indeed a very stupid fool for going there. am not answerable to the SENATE ..... useless old fool
so don't be so naive, I expect you to ask what he went there to do . for your information he told the committee on ethics and privilege the stand of the govt on the issue. every arm of govt
knows where it's power starts and stopped. they cant sack him they know that.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Mboi2: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
IamLeslie:
Tell them. My biggest fear in this country is the youths. They don't read they don't learn. The rely on information, hearsays and lies gotten from some old politicians who twist stories to favour them. Can you imagine somebody here saying NASS has no right to summon AGF, I wonder who are now the leaders of tomorrow, this class of present youths? I bet you that 90% of people in Nigeria today between the ages of 18 to 45 do not know the system govt being practiced in Nigeria today.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Elsquidme(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:

― Israelmore Ayivor

a curse to yourself not us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.