Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,700 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning (38072 Views)

Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by metronaija: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Attorney General of the Federation,Mr. Malami has finally appeared before the Senate committee this morning after he was summons by Senators yesterday.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-agf-mr-malami-appears-before.html

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by bluaero(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
So he eventually came afterall. What a confused government

“If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved.”
― Israelmore Ayivor

The deaf dolt in Aso rock is a curse unto us.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by gallantmoi: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
OP, please correct this.
Attorney General not Accountant General please

2 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by SeverusSnape(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Buhari and his AGF have seen the handwriting on the wall. They just have to yield to the power of the senate.

17 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Samtob90(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
OP, kindly edit your topic, it is Attorney general and not accountant general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Kelechi2020(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Old pics........I don't think anybody not even the AGF will take an invitation from NASS on an issue being considered in a law court serious....

Let him go and defend himself in court joorrr....Common traffic offence and a common man is arraigned for a firing squad session at a mobile court..

Let nobody quote me to remind me he is the NO 3 citizen of Nigeria..I don't care anymore cause this entrenched corruption is really affecting the day to day operations of not only my office but well meaning Nigerians...

Whether you APC or PDP go and answer your case now cause if die you will answer to it in a court higher than every other court including the court of your conscience....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by kcnwaigbo: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin. grin grin grin

I thought he was claiming senate had to powers to summon him before!! Lolz!! The zombie just swallowed his vomit.How pathetic

8 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Kelechi2020(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by SeverusSnape(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kelechi2020:

But no pics
But you called the pictures on this thread "old pics". See hypocrisy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by pharmagba: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Now he appears
What will they do to him?

The blunt truth is nothing

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Tenkobos(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Kelechi2020(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But you called the pictures on this thread "old pics". See hypocrisy.

No no no... At times I get shocked in disbelief of events and I type what I believe......

It's not my fault

3 Likes

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Likei(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
after all the bruhaha the idiot finally shows up.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by SeverusSnape(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kelechi2020:

No no no... At times I get shocked in disbelief of events and I type what I believe......

It's not my fault
Chai! See talk.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by chemicalDisease: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
After all the initial gra gra!

Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by awoo47: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Welcome development. 9ja moving forward cheesy
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by apeiron24(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Make them no do gra gra mo wa
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by dekaz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
I thought he said he is not answerable to the SENATE , useless man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by musaajebor(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
abeg wetin be him offence?
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by dekaz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
chemicalDisease:
After all the initial gra gra!

Stupid man.
He is indeed a very stupid fool for going there. am not answerable to the SENATE ..... useless old fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Hezbola: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
So what next?
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by qualityovenbake(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
So he knows the road that leads to the senate chamber because the senate threaten too issue an arrest warrant on him.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by perojelly: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
the A.G just dey play with him phone
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by wunmi590(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol, phone have taken over, look at the way they are all pressing phone angry
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Oceemo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
not just seeing pics of him there I want 2 hear what is discuss on that table.
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok. I hope the noise emanating from the senate chamber for the past few weeks would now stop with the presence of the Attorney General.

Let's wait and see what the outcome of his summon or whatever will be in the end.

The senate is only exhibiting their rascality in this case.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Adekorya: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Old pics........I don't think anybody not even the AGF will take an invitation from NASS on an issue being considered in a law court serious....

Let him go and defend himself in court joorrr....Common traffic offence and a common man is arraigned for a firing squad session at a mobile court..

Let nobody quote me to remind me he is the NO 3 citizen of Nigeria..I don't care anymore cause this entrenched corruption is really affecting the day to day operations of not only my office but well meaning Nigerians...

Whether you APC or PDP go and answer your case now cause if die you will answer to it in a court higher than every other court including the court of your conscience....

Are this clueless or you're just acting like one?

1 Like

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by agbajesaid(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
And so? Our corrupt politicians should know one thing. Under Buhari administration, HE WHO GOES TO SLEEP WITH AN ITCHY ANUS WILL DEFINITELY WAKE UP WITH SMELLY FINGERS. Oro mi o ju bayen lo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by Adekorya: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Are this clueless or you're just acting like one?
Re: AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning by IMASTEX: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nigeria is just a joke. There is no plan what so ever for those outside government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.