Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Sanusi's Cartoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Cartoon (4453 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / President Jonathan Cartoon / 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by sammytb(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2009
lol
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by theviper1: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
@udobass, so what do u recommend? see, the truth is simple and straight.if u want to fight corruption,do it clean and wholesale.u cant fight corruption on double standards,favouritisms and witch-hunting. so obj and his friends where clean during the reign of ribadu.mr ribadu couldnt attack the man who appointed him to that post and went ahead to promote him without going through the regular police processes.i want all corrupt politicians to be thrown into jails and be forced to give us back our cash,bt it must be done in fairness,not by attacking your ogas enemies and letting his friends strouting like peacocks.i want an all inclusive clean up on corrupt pple be they big or small.what is good for the monkey should be good for the babbon
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by FREEKIDZZ: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
grin grin grin What a creative way to tell the truth. nice one.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by akym(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
If U Dear Fight Corruption In Nigeria ,Corruption Will Surely Fight U Back When Ur Time Is Up.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by lawrence83: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
lmao
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by richkids1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by kellysopy(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2009
@the Viper, you said Ribadu was a fighting dog to Obj. was he fighting those whose hands were clean? my dear, wat is bad is bad, a crook is a crook whether he or she is obj's friend or foe. If we are serious about fighting corruption, then we have to start from somewhere, Ribadu started with obj's enemies according to u, madam waziri can continue with obj's friends. I think that is the way to do it in Nigeria and not by ridiculing those who risked their lives to see that Nigeria is respected amongst the comity of nations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why not take time out and ask-who are those with clean hands in public offices in Nigeria today? was his own hands clean? is corruption suppose to be fought with the intent of witch-hunting or sentimentally? If he (Ribadu) were to be a right thinking Nigerian and a paragon of corruption crusader he would not have accepted the tripple promotion granted him by Obj irrespective of the motive behind it, because he was not due for it. This is not to say he did not try is best in some few cases but they were not properly channelled. In the issue of corruption there are no fat cows.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by o9999: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2009
Yea Ribadu started "witch hunting" but DID HE WITCH HUNT ANY INNOCENT PERSON?, IF YES WHO?
We should have just waited for him to finish with OBJ's enemies and see what next, wether he wld not have gone for not soo close friends, eventually, there will be a change of hand that will "witch hunt" OBJ and his friends, (Permit my use of witch hunt)

Thing is cleaning must start from somewhere, in a house, u can choose to start sweeping from room to room or from the dirties points which is a better strategy?

Another thing u fail to see is, yes they are OBJ's enemies now, have they always been? in the process of prosecuting them, dont you think other things to link other corrupt people wld have been exposed?

Our issue in 9ja is that we always claim we are being witch hunted / marginalized/ oppressed/targeted at by a group of people, y dont we adopt a new atitude, let each group stand clean, and then see who will hunt them,

not when u have ur hand deep in the pie, and ur caught, u will be screaming y me? and ur people will come supporting u. Rubbish! IT IS COS U ARE ONE OF THE THIEVES AND U WILL BE TREATED ONE AFTER THE OTHER!
IF U HAPPEN TO BE FIRST ON THE TRAIN, UR LUCK, IF U HAPPEN TO BE LAST, UR LUCK!
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by oneluvb55(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
let him see dis!
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Parnassuss(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
kellysopy:

@the Viper, you said Ribadu was a fighting dog to Obj. was he fighting those whose hands were clean? my dear, wat is bad is bad, a crook is a crook whether he or she is obj's friend or foe. If we are serious about fighting corruption, then we have to start from somewhere, Ribadu started with obj's enemies according to u, madam waziri can continue with obj's friends. I think that is the way to do it in Nigeria and not by ridiculing those who risked their lives to see that Nigeria is respected amongst the comity of nations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You talk am broda, these pple are so idealiustic they start to condemn anyone who does not appear like MLK and Jesse Jackson. This is not a hollywood movie! I admire Ribadu emormously because atleast he had the balls to damn the consequences and do what \could be considered partially right, by catholic belief that alone qualifies him for purgatory. These sissies of the present administeration are so flawed they can't even steal admirably, say what you will abouty Obj's term but there some world class pple were found. eg Dora, Chikwelu, Ribadu. That was a time for giants, some good some bad but they were giants nontheless.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by candylips(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
any new news today
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by jamace(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
Wrong and misleading cartoon. What has Sanusi got to do with politicians? That is outside his sphere of influence. It is left for the president, through the EFCC to deal with the politicians. Period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! / Surrounded By Chad N Cameroon Forces, Bokoharam Negotiates Surrender Of 40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.