Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? (12962 Views)

Most Ugly/unattractive Girls/ladies Are Good Wife Material / Why Do Unattractive Girls Have Feelins For Fine Guys? / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by PAININASS: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2009
mccloud224:

@PAININASS

Good.While searching, you could use the following usernames :

michelin89
michiegirl89
michiegirl98
michieinitaly89
bridgestone89
dunlop89
italyisgood89
iamprettyandinodeyform89

Good luck man.Happy hunting.

Ma guy! i got her details, just need her permission now,
michelin89:

See these guys!! cheesy
Hey girl,do i have the permission to mention your name ?
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by mccloud224(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2009
No probs.I go log out now unless Seun don gree to make me moderator for crime and family section!
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2009
PAININASS:

Hey girl,do i have the permission to mention your name ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2300.0.html
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by PAININASS: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2009
michelin89:

See these guys!!  cheesy
Baby I got your pictures and your families from photo bucket! , you are so cute when you were young and you have got a lovely family
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2009
PAININASS:

Baby I got your pictures and your families from photo bucket! , you are so cute when you were young and you have got a lovely family

Sue whoever is providing you with MaryJane cuz he is duping you. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by PAININASS: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2009
michelin89:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2300.0.html
Found something about you, You wrote the line below on a website,

I am not religiious, so you'll never read anything like "pray to God so that, " and so on. if you should ever, know that it's there in the form of irony

Are you sure you don't believe in God!!!!
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2009
PAININASS:

Found something about you, You wrote the line below on a website,

I am not religiious, so you'll never read anything like "pray to God so that, " and so on. if you should ever, know that it's there in the form of irony

Are you sure you don't believe in God!!!!

Why would a xtian mock god openly? Oh I forgot you are always doing that. Reason why you'll all burn in hell. Along with the Jews and Muslims of course. Down with religion!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2009
Topic.
The category of such girls are Handsome ladies' while the guys are pretty and beautiful. Beat that!
A real gem of attraction. Lwkm!
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by PAININASS: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2009
michelin89:

Why would a xtian mock god openly? Oh I forgot you are always doing that. Reason why you'll all burn in hell. Along with the Jews and Muslims of course. Down with religion!!!! cheesy grin
It must be arround 2:30am in italy babe,Pls kindly tell me if you are religious?
brein:

Topic.
The category of such girls are Handsome ladies' while the guys are pretty and beautiful. Beat that!
A real gem of attraction. Lwkm!
welcome!
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by mccloud224(m): 1:33am On Sep 13, 2009
@michiegirl. I didn't figure u were atheist. Wanna go to church on a date?
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2009
mccloud224:

Only if there is food! tongue
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by PAININASS: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2009
mccloud224:

Ma guy you still there,i like michiegirl and i got all her details but i'm worried about that religious stuff,
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by mccloud224(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2009
@paininass, i logged in through my phone. Really hard to type. Cute michie has no religion and she seems kinda cool but u should ask her who MUKI is b4 u proceed further.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2009
why cant ugly girls form? no be God create them? grin tongue
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2009
michelin89:

I even laugh at myself when I realize I am putting up an attitude.  cheesy cheesy

U laugh at yourself?
Are you saying you are worwor? cheesy

TOPE2000!:

why cant ugly girls form? no be God create them? grin tongue

It's fraudulent for an ugly chic to form/front/flaunt.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's fraudulent for an ugly chic to form/front/flaunt.

I dont agree
She might be facially challenged but some other part of her body might be attractive na? grin
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by ritaNL: 2:17am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I dont agree
She might be facially challenged but some other part of her body might be attractive na? grin

Well spoken wink
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:17am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I dont agree

If the face is HA. . . . . . .U can forget the other parts of her body.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

If the face is HA. . . . . . .U can forget the other parts of her body.

Lol . . . . Abeg, that one na tory
If the face is worwor make she wear sunglass abeg tongue
but seriously there is more to a woman than just beauty . . . . . i think undecided
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . . Abeg, that one na tory
If the face is worwor make she wear sunglass abeg tongue
but seriously there is more to a woman than just beauty . . . . . i think undecided

U thunk wrong. . . . . . .
I can as well say there's more to a car than it's engine. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:27am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

U thunk wrong. . . . . . .
I can as well say there's more to a car than it's engine. cheesy

Lol . . .funny enuff ugly girls seem to have nicer husband . . . . . i wonder why undecided
Ugly ppl dont divorce their husbands ya know cheesy
they will stay with u in any kind of weather wink
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:30am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .funny enuff ugly girls seem to have nicer husband . . . . . i wonder why undecided
Ugly ppl dont divorce their husbands ya know cheesy
they will stay with u in any kind of weather wink

They don't divorce their husbands cos there's nowhere else to go.
It's not that they don't want to go. . . . . .But nobody is chasing them.

Geezers that take worwor chics to club leave em unattended to cos they are 100% certain no dude will be checking em out. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

They don't divorce their husbands cos there's nowhere else to go.
It's not that they don't want to go. . . . . .But nobody is chasing them.

Lmao . . . u iz crazy grin grin grin grin grin
chai

Geezers that take worwor chics to club leave em unattended to cos they are 100% certain no dude will be checking em out. cheesy

DEATH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

atleast u know u can always trust n count on them cuz they got ur back tongue
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:35am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

atleast u know u can always trust n count on them cuz they got your back tongue

I agree with this. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by oyinda3(f): 2:37am On Sep 13, 2009
rice and cheese shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

I agree with this. cheesy

so they do have their own advantage tongue
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:41am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

so they do have their own advantage tongue

I don't see that as any advantage.
A pretty chic with an intact moral compass will not cheat on her man as well.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by oyinda3(f): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2009
Lol . . .funny enuff ugly girls seem to have nicer husband . . . . . i wonder why Undecided

lol
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by TOPE20001(f): 2:47am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't see that as any advantage.
A pretty chic with an intact moral compass will not cheat on her man as well.

what is wrong with u . . . . cant i win? grin
There must be something a worwor is good at n a pretty chic isnt undecided

oyinda.:

lol

Honestly i have noticed it cheesy
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Sauron1: 2:49am On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

what is wrong with u . . . . cant i win? grin
There must be something a worwor is good at n a pretty chic isnt undecided

Unfortunately, there isn't.
Ugly babes front more than the pretty chics.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by chic2pimp(m): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2009
YEP AND DEM WOR WOR BABES PLENTY FOR CAMDEN. cool
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

U laugh at yourself?
Are you saying you are worwor? cheesy

Yeah I find it so funny when I form. I am like WTH!!! Better to say a big NO with a smile jare!  cool

If I worwor Nairaland for not allow me upload my picture and leave am unedited|  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Somali Girls / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.