Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (28806 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Chegsmania: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

#7. IM SINGLE and READY TO MINGLE tongue

-mingle doesn't mean we want to be in relationship ASAP... We're juz having fun but no serious biznez grin grin

I think I fit myself in this one

I'm ready for fun if u are..
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chegsmania:

I'm ready for fun if u are..

grin
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by DonDanServices(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Is there any lady here completely single, unattached and want a serious relationship? Then get down to earth by going through my profile and hmu. Friendship should be our first agenda.
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by junta007(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
sunnywinter:
Lol.. but tbh it's actually nice to be single; it keeps me relaxed and unbothered. Besides, some of us won't settle for anyone who doesn't meet our standards simply because of desperation or loneliness abeg... grin but you're right tho, it does get lonely once in a while embarassed
this is very honest and real...same here too..there is so much stress and hullabaloo in relationships nowadays...abegii u wld know when the right person comes
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Vincent41(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
six quotes ladies say to justify themselves for being single

This thread is no way to make single ladies less appreciated or look down on.
Being single can be really fun, especially when you are a lady.

Most ladies try to justify themselves that being single is the best thing that has ever happened to them.

I'm here to list out six quotes ladies say to justify themselves for being single.

1. I'm Single And Happy: This quote is popularly used by most single ladies. They use this quote to console themselves. We know relationship is not easy but that doesn't mean there are no sweet sides to everything. No matter how they try to console themselves, sometimes they feel lonely especially when they see other women friends with their boyfriends/fiance.

2. I'm Waiting For Mr Right: This is another lie single ladies tell to console themselves. They are on Facebook, instamessenger, nairaland, e.tc yet can't find a Mr right. How will you find Mr right, when you keep shutting all the men that comes your way. Aunty! Take a clay and mould man for yourself grin.

3. God's Time Is The Best: We all know God's time is the best but why not make use of the time you have now. Most most single ladies will say anything to justify their loneliness.

4. I'm Not Ready For A Relationship: Really! So you are not ready for a relationship, ma! When will you be ready? Oh! Okay when you are in your mid-fourthies by the time you clock your menopause grin

5. I'm Into Celibacy: Most single ladies that are not virgins are fond of hiding under the canopy of celibate. Pls!pls! Spare us that crap, you are not a nun.

6. All Men Are The Same: This quote is so popular among single ladies. How can you be hundred percent sure all men are the same when you have not dated them all.

hahahhahaha.true,u nailed it...for me,women are just tools ment to be bleeped hard notin else.....killman is my mentor
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Vincent41(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

#7. IM SINGLE and READY TO MINGLE tongue

-mingle doesn't mean we want to be in relationship ASAP... We're juz having fun but no serious biznez grin grin

I think I fit myself in this one

those that are single and ready to mingle are those who has many rubber penis,intimacy gadgets in their bags!!
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by jidxin(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin
TrapQueen77:

cheesy ayaaayaaay! U so cute oooo
....ehhhey runs outta d thread to chk my dp............... comes bk disappointed. .I only saw ma sef jooor oya lets mingle joor grin
TrapQueen77:

cheesy ayaaayaaay! U so cute oooo
....ehhhey runs outta d thread to chk my dp............... comes bk disappointed. .I only saw ma sef jooor oya lets mingle joor grin
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Mememan: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
ireneony:

Most ladies try to justify themselves that being single is the best thing that has ever happened to them.

I'm here to list out six quotes ladies say to justify themselves for being single.

1. I'm Single And Happy: This quote is popularly used by most single ladies. They use this quote to console themselves. We know relationship is not easy but that doesn't mean there are no sweet sides to everything. No matter how they try to console themselves, sometimes they feel lonely especially when they see other women friends with their boyfriends/fiance.

2. I'm Waiting For Mr Right: This is another lie single ladies tell to console themselves. They are on Facebook, instamessenger, nairaland, e.tc yet can't find a Mr right. How will you find Mr right, when you keep shutting all the men that comes your way. Aunty! Take a clay and mould man for yourself grin.

3. God's Time Is The Best: We all know God's time is the best but why not make use of the time you have now. Most most single ladies will say anything to justify their loneliness.

4. I'm Not Ready For A Relationship: Really! So you are not ready for a relationship, ma! When will you be ready? Oh! Okay when you are in your mid-fourthies by the time you clock your menopause grin

5. I'm Into Celibacy: Most single ladies that are not virgins are fond of hiding under the canopy of celibate. Pls!pls! Spare us that crap, you are not a nun.

6. All Men Are The Same: This quote is so popular among single ladies. How can you be hundred percent sure all men are the same when you have not dated them all.
[/s]

See who's talking undecided

Oniranu
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
jidxin:
grin grin ....ehhhey runs outta d thread to chk my dp............... comes bk disappointed. .I only saw ma sef jooor oya lets mingle joor grin ....ehhhey runs outta d thread to chk my dp............... comes bk disappointed. .I only saw ma sef jooor oya lets mingle joor grin

Look at that smile ehn.. Ur teeth so shine smiley
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
All the single ladies should go and marry biko, those excuses are not tenable. Na joke I dey ooo. Marriage is not a child play though.
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by preetypam(f): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
am not single am in a relationship wit freedom,,,fits me
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by jidxin(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Look at that smile ehn.. Ur teeth so shine smiley
we re reputable 4 dat kinda smile...it runs in our teeth
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Odunharry(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
1 and 6 very common.. Trust me when they say this, they really need a man..
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by halfricanadian(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingRex1:
Halfricanadian whatyasay?

smiley smiley
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by sunnywinter(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
lajoshua:

this is very honest and real...same here too..there is so much stress and hullabaloo in relationships nowadays...abegii u wld know when the right person comes
yeah, ikr... btw, you're my younger brother's namesake lol
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Oilandgas1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

Same old story
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by cassidy1996(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sweet Irene.... Hope ur fine.knock***knock**** pls let me in
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by obiak4(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dpredictor:

hafricanadian cheesy cheesy cheesy
I Take amadioha beg you leave hafricanadian alone she is in trauma ooo
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
sunnywinter:
yeah, ikr... btw, you're my younger brother's namesake lol
hehehehe...really??...are u pondering what i'm pondering grin gringrin
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by karryn(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
OP am not in any of those categories o
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Kazrem(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
7. They don't take late comers in marriage.
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by BIGkoboko: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
cool
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by sunnywinter(f): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2016
lajoshua:

hehehehe...really??...are u pondering what i'm pondering grin gringrin
What are you pondering, Brain? grin
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2016
sunnywinter:
What are you pondering, Brain? grin
hehehehe...i cant say it here grin..are u on.bbm?
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by sunnywinter(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
lajoshua:

hehehehe...i cant say it here grin..are u on.bbm?
lol nope
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2016
sunnywinter:
lol nope
how will i now tell u na..
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by sunnywinter(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
lajoshua:

how will i now tell u na..
Ahh.. Maybe you should tell God so He'll reveal it to me grin
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
sunnywinter:

Ahh.. Maybe you should tell God so He'll reveal it to me grin
LOL!!!!!!...i will be right back lemme go and pray..grin

Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by bukatee2015(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
ireneony:

Maybe until they discover MUNGO PARK_ dey will kno dere is no time to check time... LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.