Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best (2783 Views)

If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! / Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Shut up your odiferous puss you low-life impersonator. You can never attain my level of success both academically and financially. Id1ot. Why didn't you post her Instagram handle and watch me expose your slimy ass.

In as much as I dislike to show-off and brag about anything fools like you always have a way to make one sound boastful. Take a glance at this thread where someone like yourself dared me yesterday but was forced to admit we are no mates. But unlike you, he's a rich chap and not some skint ass like you. Chump. Impersonator.

https://www.nairaland.com/3220845/unemployed-need-ideal-woman

all talk and talk, lmao not surprised sha ,
thinking that i will open that rubbish post you added eh! shows ur level of thinking!
i should share her handle look at the low minded pervert lmao, using a small childs sense!!
Dude i dont need to see you in person, 30mins reading ur past comments
explains your person! you are a hungry fellow that uses unnecessary words to cover his ignorance
telling me u dont want to show off lmao
when you have nothing nice try!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

all talk and talk, lmao not surprised sha ,
thinking that i will open that rubbish post you added eh! shows ur level of thinking!
i should share her handle look at the low minded pervert lmao, using a small childs sense!!
Dude i dont need to see you in person, 30mins reading ur past comments
explains your person! you are a hungry fellow that uses unnecessary words to cover his ignorance
telling me u dont want to show off lmao
when you have nothing nice try!

You know, no adjectives will quantify your level of stupidîty. I feel nothing but absolute pity for those who birthed you, a conception that should never have existed.

I'd refrain from using adjectives on the lady you're impersonating as curvysola but if you really think that I've any ounce of intent or attraction towards her then your idiocy has reached it optimum capacity. I'm no buttlicking, pussy-craver like your desolated self.

You remain an impersonator and social reject using someone's pic soughting for attention and validation from vainglorious clowns in your mold. Flaunting of your bbm pin won't help your cause as no lady worth her salt will add you up. Chump! undecided
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

You know, no adjectives will quantify your level of stupidîty. I feel nothing but absolute pity for those who birthed you, a conception that should never have existed.

I'd refrain from using adjectives on the lady you're impersonating as curvysola but if you really think that I've any zilch intent or attraction towards her then your idiocy has reached it optimum capacity. I'm no buttlicking, pussy-craver like your desolated self.

You remain an impersonator and social reject using someone's pic soughting for attention and validation from vainglorious clowns in your mold. Flaunting of your bbm pin won't help your cause as no lady worth her salt will add you up. Chump! undecided

what is this clown saying?
you are still here!
abeg goodnight doh!!!!
i have tried for you!!!!
eh i hear @ my moniker is my pin lmao!
you are funny sha!
so many irrelevant points but i end this madness here now!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

what is this clown saying?
you are still here!
abeg goodnight doh!!!!
i have tried for you!!!!
eh i hear @ my moniker is my pin lmao!
you are funny sha!
some many irrelevant points but i end this madness here now!

Thought you boasted of having my time today? Why retracting and appealing for a 'ceasefire' so soon? You good-for-nothing misfit. Impersonator. Run along and switch to your sola handle while you soak your lonely frustrated self in tears. A life compounded with unprecedented misery. Buzz-off.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by LuveU2(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
gringrin PUssyy boy had no choice than to crawl back.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
LuveU2:
gringrin PUssyy boy had no choice than to crawl back.

No mind the impersonator. Yeye dey worry him. grin
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Fr3nly(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Learn how to appreciate what you av. Nigerian girls are lovely take it or leave it
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by bitchcrafts: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Thought you boasted of having my time today? Why retracting and appealing for a 'ceasefire' so soon? You good-for-nothing misfit. Impersonator. Run along and switch to your sola handle while you soak your lonely frustrated self in tears. A life compounded with unprecedented misery. Buzz-off.
LoL. How brutal will you now be if you are slugging out something more consequential? I can't help but wonder. Easy tiger, the man in the mirror ain't infallible. #just saying.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
LoL. How brutal will you now be if you are slugging out something more consequential? I can't help but wonder. Easy tiger, the man in the mirror ain't infallible. #just saying.
Dude am used to haters!
if he was actually making a point, I will have entertained his rubbish!
Back then in school there was this guy that just hated me! For no reason he just didn't like me! Lol
Used to it!!!!!
@ luveU2 I have warned you!
Am not here to mess around with girls
Catch your fun elsewhere!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Never stated I'm infallible, if there's anywhere you read anything to that effect feel free to point it out.

I don't know what you mean by "slugging out" but I have pressing and very essential day-to-day activities that consumes most of my time and indeed improve my general well-being and life.

This doesn't mean I'll be ducked when faced with confrontation especially when it's unsolicited for. There are times I'm elusive when subtly dissed but there are times I face it head-on and tonight is one of those moments.

You strike me like a certain deactivated princepinx, are you same person?
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude am used to haters!
Back then in school there was this guy that just hated me! For no reason he just didn't like me! Lol
Used to it!!!!!
@ loveU2 I have warned you!

It's risible how people abuse the terms hate and haters lately. It's been severely ripped of it meaning and a very stale word to use lately. How on God's green earth will I hate a riff-raff like you it's baffling and laughable.

I don't know you, care to know you nor give a razz fvck about your existence until you quoted me first to spew applesauce. I've never quoted you before and I could never have coz I consider you a nonentity, your handle gives you away as such.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by theEYe21(f): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Foreign ladies are the worst in relationships. A typical foreign girl will accuse you of rape if you hurt her or don't do what she wants, she will smash your phone,laptop and damage your car because you hurt her. In foreign countries, especially in America, the divorce rate is very alarming and very high. If they divorce you they get to own more than half of your property and prevent you from seeing their kids. They don't believe in spanking their children when they are wrong, and its okay for their kids to be gay. So how is foreign women better ehn?
Festivalofholi:
***Yoruba women are smart and educated but naturally dirty and value ceremonies more than their children

***Igbo women are beautiful and virtuous but very naive and love money like die. They also love bleaching their skin

***Hausa women are neat and friendly but very cheap, local and timid.

***Calabar girls are good in bed and knows how to sexually satisfy a man, but are sex freaks and very quarelsome.

***Edo/Delta state women are interesting and fun to be with but they drink a lot and are mostly prostitutes.

***Portharcourt women are very social and jovial but they are mostly illiterate and very expensive to date.

***Benue girls are very hardworking but very promiscuous and shallow minded. They also drink a lot.

***Kogi state women knows how to package themselves very well, but they are materialistic and live fake lives. They dislike poor/broke guys.

*** Foreign women are just perfect, reason why most naija guys are now going for them.

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by theEYe21(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Foreign Ladies lack culture undecided
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by bitchcrafts: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Never stated I'm infallible, if there's anywhere you read anything to that effect feel free to point it out.

I don't know what you mean by "slugging out" but I have pressing and very essential day-to-day activities that consumes most of my time and indeed improve my general well-being and life.

This doesn't mean I'll be ducked when faced with confrontation especially when it's unsolicited for. There are times I'm elusive when subtly dissed but there are times I face it head-on and tonight is one of those moments.

You strike me like a certain deactivated princepinx, are you same person?
Since you've gotten my message I don't see any need for more story telling, but in all honesty , the mini autobiography of how you carry on with your life or how tight your schedule is wasn't necessary. It was fun to read tho, so thank you wink

I've been many things before pinceprinz it might interest you to know Lol, that said, why did you ask?

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

It's risible how people abuse the terms hate and haters lately. It's been severely ripped of it meaning and a very stale word to use lately. How on God's green earth will I hate a riff-raff like you it's baffling and laughable.

I don't know you, care to know you nor give a razz fvck about your existence until you quoted me first to spew applesauce. I've never quoted you before and I could never have coz I consider you a nonentity, your handle gives you away as such.

Dude!!!!!!
this is tiring! all u said in ur last post was " you dont give a fu*k about me* lol
so many irrelevant things added!
ur previous post all blah blah blah blah blah!
am tired this is getting boring
i get it you don't send me no p!
if you see anything that involves me
ignore it! how hard is that?
come to think of it! i have wasted what!!! 20mins having these conversations with you
and its not leading to anywhere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by LuveU2(f): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude am used to haters!
Used to it!!!!!

Listen up, dont u ever chide yourself or give anyone the impression that i want to mess with u. You are a boy, and you need a lot of growing up to do.
What else,
i wont dare take a child seriously. Happy play time little.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
LuveU2:
Listen up, dont u ever chide yourself or give anyone the impression that i want to mess with u. You are a boy, and you need a lot of growing up to do.
What else,
@happy play time little cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by bitchcrafts: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude am used to haters!
Used to it!!!!!

Lol. gee chill, I wasn't taking sides, its men's thing to go rough; they call it test of wits wink so he going petulant over something rather trivial didn't strike me, it was the approach and the tough words, Could slay if u ask me grin. Even defamatory af sad
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Since you've gotten my message I don't see any need for more story telling, but in all honesty , the mini autobiography of how you carry on with your life or how tight your schedule is wasn't necessary. It was fun to read tho, so thank you wink

I've been many things before pinceprinz it might interest you to know Lol, that said, why did you ask?

Funny how you think you can intermeddle into my operations and inferring indirectly that I indulge in 'inconsequential' things then when briefed about my important engagements you dismiss it as unnecessary.

May I also inform you that your initial mention was unwarranted and it'll be appreciated if you quote me not furthermore as I actually find them unnecessary.

Just asking coz your inditing pattern is similar to his and I was never aware of any previous handle you've used before, not like I care sha just wanted to confirm if you're same person.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude!!!!!!
this is tiring! all u said in ur last post was " you dont give a fu*k about me* lol
so many irrelevant things added!
ur previous post all blah blah blah blah blah!
am tired this is getting boring
i get it you don't send me no p!
if you see anything that involves me
ignore it! how hard is that?
come to think of it! i have wasted what!!! 20mins having these conversations with you
and its not leading to anywhere!!!

Please desist from spamming my mentions until you're able to string proper tenses together and sound coherent. I think I've had enough of the incoherent rantings. Now buzz off.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lol. gee chill, I wasn't taking sides, its men's thing to go rough; they call it test of wits wink so he going petulant over something rather trivial didn't strike me, it was the approach and the tough words, Could slay if u ask me grin. Even defamatory af sad

wait i want to understand somtin
whats up with all these unnecessary grammar lmao
WHO ARE YOU GUYS DOING WORDS BATTLE WITH? ME?
you guys can be so funny sha lmao
he insulted the op, and if you go thru most of my past comments
am not someone that supports such statements
if i open a post and i dont like what i see,
i simply walk away!
i mean what will i gain by filing som1's post with negative comments?

4 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
LuveU2:
What else,
Hmmm... So cos u r having sex with one bearded agbero, u feel u can talk to a guy anyhow ba. Nl giving pple wings since 500 BCE.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by LuveU2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Hmmm... So cos u r having sex with one bearded agbero, u feel u can talk to a guy anyhow ba. Nl giving pple wings since 500 BCE.

That bearded agbero is not your match even if he was my bf. There are people u lower ur head for when they stand before u. I am one of them, go play with ur mates boy
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
LuveU2:

That bearded agbero is not your match even if he was my bf. There are people u lower ur head for when they stand before u. I am one of them, go play with ur mates boy

What do u do for a living if not going about spreading ur legs for men and collecting money. Can u survive without d help of men?
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
sad angry embarassed
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by bitchcrafts: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Funny how you think you can intermeddle into my operations and inferring indirectly that I indulge in 'inconsequential' things then when briefed about my important engagements you dismiss it as unnecessary.

May I also inform you that your initial mention was unwarranted and it'll be appreciated if you quote me not furthermore as I actually find them unnecessary.

Just asking coz your inditing pattern is similar to his and I was never aware of any previous handle you've used before, not like I care sha just wanted to confirm if you're same person.
Lol. The thing was it was like u guys were taking things too seriously, so I felt I should babelize the situation by adding my own ' yangah ' grin Anything luciferous about that?
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by bitchcrafts: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

wait i want to understand somtin
whats up with all these unnecessary grammar lmao
WHO ARE YOU GUYS DOING WORDS BATTLE WITH? ME?
you guys can be so funny sha lmao
he insulted the op, and if you go thru most of my past comments
am not someone that supports such statements
if i open a post and i dont like what i see,
i simply walk away!
i mean what will i gain by filing som1's post with negative comments?

Lol. egbon de oh, unnecessary grammar bii ti bawo?

Final words is we different ppl with ever conflicting status quo, modus operandi, principles and ideals, so we're bound to conflict but nothing should be taken personal as saying 'don't quote me again' , that statement gives me stomach ache seerisli!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) / The Pains Of Being Handsome/pretty / No One Is Entitled To Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.