Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. (5701 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by alobright17(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
buhaahahaaaaahaaaa
Why scaring my guy with that bomb laughter?Alomo I dey give him na original one oo cus he's my guy.
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Smellymouth: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Yu always make my day with your memes

Ayam glad Sir grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:
Why scaring my guy with that bomb laughter?Alomo I dey give him na original one oo cus he's my guy.
lol. Send my own too o but I prefer wine.
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Smellymouth: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Bro smellymo.uth you the coolest dude in NL tbh #NoHomo are you contesting for Mr NL lemi vote fi you cheesy cheesy cool smiley

Am not Sir.. grin

Thanks for the mention, I truly appreciate it cool

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Smh... c small gehl wey u dey MUMU ursef on top
Tis gehl is Def still a teenager..
Tis is child abuse angry

SEUN! LALASTICLALA! PERMISSION TO DEAL WITH TIS OP!!!

i will be getting married to her in the next few weeks
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay she is burifu undecided but you fall my hand sha, I was expecting her to take the pictures inside one of your cars or your gigantic mansion, the pictures sef where not taken with an iPhone0 talkless of iPhone6
how do u know a pic taken with an iphone6? Funny girl
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Taiyescott(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

Hateu2 and alobright17 don grow up since na ....Ohh u never drink our reconciliation wine?

u fall my hand.. That small girl
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
ireneony:
The same guy that was criticising my thread "black women with natural hair" grin.. what an irony.

Your girlfriend synthetic hair is nothing to write home about grin
She is below average...she looks dirty grin..
see this dirty beech.. Gerrout
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thoughty2:

U need to stop seeing people for what they are at the moment and start seeing them from what they can become in the future. When you think someone else doesn't worth much to you just remember that you also don't worth much to another
cutehector needs to be schooled.. The lad never learn
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gideonmi:
Smh!
is that all? Boring ful
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
daginidagini broda ode cheesy
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Alaanyihaji:
Congrats dear, abeg hide and treasure your tin fa!
thanks sir
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
hoshodie:
Abeg na Nokia C1 ur babe use snap dis pinshure? grin
she uses galaxy note4.. Samsung has the most whack camera ever
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
daginidagini broda ode cheesy
did u charm him? Tell me how it happened...
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by alobright17(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
father do reconcile with his children no matter the age,Reconciliation don't ask about age,color,tribe,status,religion,gender.e.t.c I see no fallen hand been in peace with children remember they're the future of tomorrow,besides we're all youths and single.Na guy let's embrace peace and harmony,It will never stop me from calling a spade a spade whenever I see it. That's how I roll.
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
she uses galaxy note4.. Samsung has the most whack camera ever
Hehehe
Bros I m feeling you oo

Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Gideonmi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
I no get ur tym abeg.
ernesty20:
is that all? Boring ful
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
did u charm him? Tell me how it happened...
We put is aside big head. It's just online ish!
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
We put is aside big head. It's just online ish!
u put it aside big head? I dnt get u. Come again
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gideonmi:
I no get ur tym abeg.
go fucck yaself boy
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
hoshodie:
Hehehe Bros I m feeling you oo
u think am lying?
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:
father do reconcile with his children no matter the age,Reconciliation don't ask about age,color,tribe,status,religion,gender.e.t.c I see no fallen hand been in peace with children remember they're the future of tomorrow,besides we're all youths and single.Na guy let's embrace peace and harmony,It will never stop me from calling a spade a spade whenever I see it. That's how I roll.

u mean hateu2 is a child to u?? Haahah hateu2 come oooo, he don throw another bomb.. No gree this time
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
u mean hateuu2 is a child to u?? Haahah hatteu2 come oooo, he don throw another bomb.. No gree this time
naughtynaughty, pls coman buy brain for Mr 1st bank cheesy. He will return the money after dey pay him cheesy
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
naughtynaughty, pls coman buy brain for Mr 1st bank cheesy. He will return the money after dey pay him cheesy
Loool
Mr FIRSTBANK dosnt need no brain.. He has d money Bt just don't wanna buy brain for himself grin
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Loool
Mr FIRSTBANK dosnt need no brain.. He has d money Bt just don't wanna buy brain for himself grin
hehehehehe
In fact, twill be waste of money self
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by ernesty20(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2016
HateU2:
dnt be a coward.. Confront the guy.. He just called u a kid.. U can do this.. Yeah u can

1 Like

Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by saintkel(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2016
BaeBella:
lmao.where do u get all these memes from?? grin
mylove its still me
Re: My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. by BaeBella(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
saintkel:
mylove its still me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied / This Owerri Sugar-mommy Is Loaded In All Aspects / How I Look When Am High(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.