Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? (58754 Views)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by dantyboy: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
My guy, Indian herm (oshobo weed) is a very lucrative biz, just try it and NOTE: invest wisely cool.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Chicagoesontop: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=chronique post=47531903]You're a complete nincompoop! Better go look for the old woman that used your brain to fry akara and sold it for 50 kobo. Don't know why some of you guys on nairaland,are so dumb to the extent that you guys don't even get to think of how stupid you'll sound to others,beefore opening your mouth to talk. You might as well send your sisters/daughters to work for him since it's a lucrative business to you. [/quote

It Seems You Are A Sadist, Can't Someone Joke On This Platform Again ?? Abeg Please Try And Lick Some Sugar Cos I Can See Your Mind Is So Bitter !!!

5 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Jamesvirgo: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Keep on doing whatever u did to get that sum of money... Sincerely the three beat means that will all bring in money is you going into Foods, health or Education...Everybody wants to be educated, eat to survive and have a sound health... This is me to you
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by meltiplexer: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Arijude:
To start working ? What type of work ? Please, explain further.

O boy you be JJC,you should work as in Job. since you are still thinking of what to do with the money,borrow me na make i run help you fast fast. Don't be a learner o,Naijabet man say so
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Topshow2010(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
careercrew1:

@kenville, I have what you need.. . I have a written a similar article on businesses you can start with almost same amount.

Read here: www.careercrew..com/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0

You can also follow me on twitter for more info on how to run your business and career development. ..I follow back too.. Check my profile for my twitter handle.

I laugh in mandarin,d so called Nigerians investment or financial experts are majorly theoretical and not results base or better put zero result on reality scale.

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by chenbravo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guy, get a working visa to qatar or any other reasonable country.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by emi14: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crazman
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Soyhe(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Were tutu gidi
enitan16:
werre tutuu
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by chronique(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
People like you who do not think before talking,end up making such stupid jokes. Have you ever thought of the fact that someone reading that might actually giveit a try? Are you aware that broke single ladies might actually be tempted to tow that line as a source of income in this harsh economic dispensation? Before talkng in public,try to think about how what you say,can affect people. Your brain isn't meant to be a piece of furniture onyour head.[quote author=Chicagoesontop post=47534364][/quote]
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by nigflute(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well there are several businesses you can do with that sum of money in nigeria. But there is one thing you need to know, business is not a get rich quick scheme.

I run a blog about small business ideas and i've been ask severally about such question: how to invest or start business with 500,000.

An article in respect to that have been written.

Here is a link to it:
www.sandalili.com/top-11-businesses-can-start-500000/
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Klington: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
on the other hand u can as well consider EXPORTATION BUSINESS.
The best way to start is to go to Nigerian export promotion council office n register with about #15k n obtain export license.. They may also guide u on how to go about it.
there are a lot of things u can export such as;
1 Cashew nuts
2 charcoal
3ginger n garlic
4 vegetables
5 yam
6 beans
7 red oil
etc...always look b4 u leap....
All d best.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by olamike: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Contact me via WhatsApp my number is 08067917321. We need to chat, I want to enlighten you. Pls do and for those who have money to save or invest pls contact me, we need to chat.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by tukdi: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
tongue tongue
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

tongue Op, try masquerade business! Call lie Moh'md for useful information and thank me later!
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by BlindAngel: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

If you have capital and have no solid business idea
in place, then
there is a huge probability that you would end up
wasting your
resources by investing in a business that wouldn’t
bring you attractive returns. This is why every potential
business owner must
take out the time to research profitable business
ideas before they
invest in them. To make it easier for you, i have
analyzed 100 hot small scale businesses guaranteed to bring you
huge profit in Nigeria.
1. Quail Bird Farming
2. Catering Services(Indoor and Outdoor)
3. Mobile food Vending
4. Computer Training Centre 5. Computer Repair and Accessories Sales.
6. Mobile Phone Sales and Repairs
7. Rental Services
8. Food Processing
9. Cement Sales and Distribution
10. Frozen food Sales 11. Pure and Bottled Water Production
12. Livestock Farming
13. Poultry Farming
14. Used Car Sales
15. Social Media Marketing
16. Blogging 17. Freelance Writing
18. Mini-Importation
19. Exportation
20. Cooking Gas Sales
21. Recruitment Agency
22. Uniform Making factory 23. Ready-to-wear cloths making
24. Haulage and Logistics
25. Transportation
26. Online Marketing
27. Bulk SMS Services
28. Daycare Centre/Crèche 29. Small Scale Manufacturing
30. Scrap metal sales
31. Waste Management Services
32. Pet Breeding
33. Animal feed production
34. Ethanol Production 35. Software and games development
36. Security gadget sales
37. Cleaning Services
38. Recharge Card Printing and Sales 39. Sports
Viewing Centers
40. Sports Betting Agency 41. Building Blocks Production.
42. Art Gallery
43. Ice Cream Production
44. Jewelry making
45. Travel agency
46. Natural Fruit Juice Production 47. Photography and Videography 48. Magazine
Publication
49. Monogramming and Branding Services
50. Weight Loss Consultancy
51. Biscuit Production
52. Printing and Book Production 53. Private Library Services
54. Hairdressing Salon
55. Day Spa
56. Nail Studio( Manicure and Pedicure)
57. Selling Fruits
58. Selling honey 59. Affiliate marketing
60. Personal Fitness Instructor
61. Business broker
62. Car Wash and Detailing Services 63. Dating Service
64. Make-up Artist
65. Video game Center
66. Pharmaceutical company
67. Stock Photography
68. Art brokerage 69. Resume writing
70. Online Vitamin/Health Food Store 71. Virtual
assistant
72. Pest control
73. Car Rentals
74. Nanny agency 75. Mail-order business
76. Ice block production
77. Night Clubs and Restaurants
78. Solar energy installation and equipment sales
79. Antique Furniture Sales
80. Laundry Service 81. Virtual Call Center
82. SEO Consultant
83. Gift Baskets
84. Disc Jockey (DJ)
85. Personal Shopper & Errand Service
86. Wine Production 87. Sports Collectible Shop
88. Funeral Arrangement Company 89. Oil Palm
Plantation
90. Internet Radio Station
91. Online Clothing Store
92. Modeling and Event Ushering 93. Marketer/PR Agent
94. Fashion Stylist
95. Automobile Repairs and Fleet Management
Services
96. Facility Management Services
97. Appliance Repair Service 98. House Painting
99. Alternative Power Supply
100. Security Gadget Sales and Installations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Arijude(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
meltiplexer:

O boy you be JJC,you should work as in Job. since you are still thinking of what to do with the money,borrow me na make i run help you fast fast. Don't be a learner o,Naijabet man say so
Hmmmm
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by krak101(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmm. Wait for harvest time. Go down down, far north, buy up grains and store. Sell in a couple of months time and you'll be impressed with the profits. Could be tricky though. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by tonquendo4u(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
chronique:
You're a complete nincompoop! Better go look for the old woman that used your brain to fry akara and sold it for 50 kobo. Don't know why some of you guys on nairaland,are so dumb to the extent that you guys don't even get to think of how stupid you'll sound to others,beefore opening your mouth to talk. You might as well send your sisters/daughters to work for him since it's a lucrative business to you.
Lwkm.ah ah.Na fight?d guy said his mind nah.and its even a good idea.make I even reason d business
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by ThatNaijaNigger: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Start farming... very lucrative...people eat everyday.. u just need to select ur location (consider land price as well) and d type of farmin u will venture into carefully
#TheOracleHasSpoken
Oracle with 1 like

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by tonquendo4u(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oso afia,balanda.My dear,as a novice,you'll just waste d cash.that's d truth.Its not enough for a business.its not even enough to buy 1 keke
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Engrr(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

......And what happens to the babes

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by PoundspassDolla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

If you desire for a business that can give you daily income after investing,I think you can venture into hair cut business....... Open a barbershop within a residential area and watch how profiting it is,even when you don't have the experience of haircut,you can employ a professional or an experience person,place him on salary or you negotiate with him on a 50-50 deal on weekly basis then see how profitable it will be...... The most important thing is the location you're to set it up, if you are making like 10k or more weekly, after your normal weekly expenses, like fueling your generator and settling your employee depending on your terms then watch how money spinning it will be.... Op ask yourself how often do you Barber your hair, even if you don't do it regularly, some other person does.:::: My opinion
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by mfm04622: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
SaAbbas:

U can import rice from Daura boarder at the rate of 8000 include transportation and sel at upto 10,000.

With 500k u can start with 50bags atleast 2 to 3 times in a month

This will translate to almost 300k in a month

That is smuggling!!!! Please educate him well on risks involve. Like Customs seizing his goods, like armed robbers attacking him, like Customs shooting and killing him.

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by opedaydydx9(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where u at first kenville

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by winkmart: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Let me teach you to do mini importation business. You only start with N200,000 and I assure you that you will make nothing less than N75000 monthly. You know why, I will teach you how to sell on Konga as well.

COST
GOOD TAB - N40,000
Internet - N2500
Miscallenous - N5000
Training - N5000
Cost of imported items N150,000
total - N202,500

N150,000 worth of imported goods will make nothing less than N50-75000 monthly
call or whatsapp 08038606260.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
ThatNaijaNigger:

Oracle with 1 like
Na like i wan chop?

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by win3k: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
The best business in a place with 170 million mo.rons is church, Nigerians will do anything to go to "heaven"

Rent a nice spot, scream at the top of your voice, see visions, sound convincing.

Reward = free money and women!

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by chronique(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
You know why I blasted him? He might be jokng/serious but the truth is,there are different set of people on NL who will read it and take it in different ways. Some willlaugh it off,some would consider it and some would be indifferent towards it. On the long run,he won't be available to explain to those who wll fall for it,that he was only joking. Besides that,I do not like the fact that this present generation of men,tend to see,portray and believe that women are largely only useful as sex objects. This is a school of thought that's being pushed indrectly these days,with the way women are being branded. I wouldn't encourage a situation where my daughters would someday,be seen as sex symbols or only useful for sex as a form of pleasure,or as a way to make money.
tonquendo4u:
Lwkm.ah ah.Na fight?d guy said his mind nah.and its even a good idea.make I even reason d business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Topestbilly(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
DoroSuper:
Stake on Leicester City to win EPL title again... grin grin grin

Betting Don finish u... lol
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Growingboi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
I ma interested in mechatronics, Kindly expantiate. [quote author=snowbaby post=47533372]Over time I have seen That the reason small businesses failed is because of going to business as a get rich quick scheme
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Agbashi: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you heard about beneseed business?, is a very good buz. Iam From area they produce in large quantities. Here is my nober 08065658132 we can talk.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by argon500: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lots of business.. E-currency, Affiliating and advertising online.. No need of an office, no staff, no working hours. You work from home and make your cool cash.With your capital within 2-3 months, you can make 1 million profit which i can guarantee 100%

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by meltiplexer: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Arijude:
Hmmmm

yesoooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.